Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cantina Role-Play

Brash Toulcan

B
I walk into the cantina, and take a seat on one of the bar stools. I order myself a drink then turn to talk to some other people in the cantina...

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Brash Toulcan"]
And shortly after Josh entered who looked like a man nearing on his middle-ages, streaks of grey visible in his dark-brown hair, a smirk on his slightly wrinkled face, a spark of adventure dancing in his eyes as he scanned the cantina, filled with brigands and rogues, filled with enterprises and journeys only waiting to be seized so that they can whisk one away across the Galaxy.

He wore a dark nerf-leather jacket over simple shirt and pants, nothing fancy, a blaster was holstered beneath the jacket, hidden, ready at Sammo's side in case of emergency or too much excitement.
He took a seat by the bar, nodding to the bartender with that ever-present smirk, setting down a chip of credits as he slightly raised two of his fingers.
"A cup of mojo-fruit juice, barman, please, merci."
He gave another nod, this time of appreciation when the cup came, bringing it to his lips for a sip he glanced slightly to his right, then shifted the gaze slightly to his left, scanning the cantina to check for anybody who would attract his interest.

Or to check if he was attracting anybody's interest.

Brash Toulcan

B
Brash looked to the people that had just entered the bar and then looked away again, he wasn't looking for trouble.

karn'ossk

K
Karn'ossk had walked into a cantina just looking for a drink, he sat down to get a drink and some people stared "typical" he said he gestured the bartender for a drink, and he started to feel the people around him and sensed a... Jedi, he turned to where he thought the Jedi was, he growled, finished his drink and continued to watch the Jedi.

Conner walked in and sat down. Once he ordered a drink, he looked around. He was not in a good mood, which was shown by the fact that his eyes were glowing red. A Assassin had tried to kill him today, and it left him in a very bad mood. He is very close to beating somebody. But he controls himself. At 6'5", and 240lbs, he was a large man. He is an enhanced human. Stronger and faster than a normal human, he knows how to use the force to enhance himself even more.

He takes a sip of his drink as he stares at his table.

Velnir walks into the cantina, looking around and feeling the energy of the room. After feeling the presence of the Jedi he moved towards the main bar asking for a drink in a very rough tone. Then he looks over to the Jedi Knight constantly for a long moments time before noticing the large man that is sitting at the table before chuckling. @Joshua DragonsFlame @Connor Wayne

karn'ossk

K
Karn'ossk had been watching a Jedi for a few minutes when he sensed two more force users enter the cantina, he growled again "why can't they choose another cantina" he grumbled to himself while checking his blaster pistols charge, he made a rumbling noise, stood up and started walking over to the Jedi he was watching.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Velnir Watches the heavily armed man walk across the room, inspecting is every move before turning his attention to the bar. He took a large drink then refocused his attention towards the armed man.

karn'ossk

K
When Karn'ossk made it to the Jedi he said "you might want to leave" he made a rumbling noise "because I am tempted to kill you where you sit, Jedi" he spat the last part while stepping back and putting a hand on his sword, made out of beskar to be light saber resistant, and he prepared for the Jedi to draw his light saber.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="karn'ossk"] @Joshua DragonsFlame @[member="Velnir Oruosana"] @[member="Brash Toulcan"] @[member="Conner Wayne"]
"Well that's not very fair."
Sammo sounded out as he stood up as well, smirking to Karn, he was sitting nearby when the Trandoschan began threatening the Jedi, he got up, still holding his glass of alcohol
"You can't even be sure if he's a Jedi, there are Grey force users and rogues too, you know."
He then hissed out to Karn in a language the Trandoschan could be very familiar with

[Trandoschan] "Hassk-gnar ussskruga, gatrusssss, kagsssssssa, hasssssssh-gha. (Have a seat and enjoy your drink, next round on me, eh?)"
Sammo smiled, looking into Karn's eyes with his, deep, grey, old eyes
[Trandoschan] "Har-sssssssaka hsssssss-ragr, gatruksssssss. (What good is an unnecessary fight in a slow cantina as this?)"

karn'ossk

K
While Karn'ossk had been waiting for the Jedi to draw his weapon someone else spoke to him "Well that's not very fair." He said "You can't even be sure if he's a Jedi, there are Grey force users and rogues too, you know." Karn'ossk had turned to him staring at him for a moment and then said "Have a seat and enjoy your drink, next round on me, eh?" The man stared into his eyes and without thinking it Karn said "What good is an unnecessary fight in a slow cantina as this?" And then Karn sat down and mumbled "I'll get you later Jedi" and he ordered another drink.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="karn'ossk"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
Sammo smirked Karn ordered another drink, Sammo nodded to the bartender
"It's on me."
He moved to sit back down as he spoke up briefly once more
"Take it easy, everyone."
Gesturing to bartender he ordered a refill as he looked into his glass and took a sip

Entered the Cantina, glancing around and immediately heading to the bar. He leaned on the bar and looked over at Karn'ossk, immediately studying the creature before motion for it, "Excuse me, Transdosian. Could i possibly offer you a business proposition." He stood there, his outfit much different from what he normally wore. Instead of his Exoskeleton armor and rifle, he wore a plain pilot's suit and carried at his waist he wore a pair of heavy blaster pistols. "If your interested that is."

Almost as an after thought he looked among the patrons, "In fact, anyone here looking to make a small profit might wish to talk with me." He then turned back and walked over to a booth, waiting to see if there were any takers.

@[member="karn'ossk"] @Everyone here

karn'ossk

K
Karn'ossk had been on his sixth drink when a man approached him and offered him a job then he walked away, Karn wanting something to do walked over to the man's booth and said "I'll take you're offer"

Juthan raised a brow, obviously slightly surprised the Trandoshan had accepted his offer, "Ok then, first i must ask, are you affiliated to any faction or group, your answer will determine whether you will be able to take on this job."

karn'ossk

K
"I am not affiliated with any faction" Karn'ossk responded to the man's question, hoping that he could take the mission.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom