Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cantina Role-Play

karn'ossk

K
@[member="Juthan'Athar"]'s next question had caught Karn'ossk by surprise, being a trandoshan his species use wookies as slaves but Karn had nothing against slaving so he said "I do not hate them, but I do know that slaving is illegal so therefore I will take them out if given the chance"

(Holy shit, ever heard of waiting for someone to reply Ossk?)

Josh had stared the creature down as it had threatened him, a smirk on the face of the Jedi Knight as he listened to his malice filled words. He'd dealt with this a hundred times, and though he'd looked the thing in the eyes, not a single hint of intimidation on his face as he drank, he seemed to relatively ignore what the thing was saying.

Then another man stepped in and stopped it, sending the creature packing. Josh nodded in thanks after his patience had paid off. He yawned, returning to his drink as if he had never been bothered to begin with.

Velnir walked over to the man that talked about the job. He took a quick look at the bounty hunter and the young Jedi once more before saying "What are you offering sir? It will take some speaking for me to take interest. But I don't mind knowing about it." He Smirks as he says all this.

Juthan nodded, "I represent a benefactor looking to interrupt a certain convey and relieve it of its merchandise. Each captain that partakes in this, and boarding troops in the case of my Trandoshan friend, will be paid a solid ten thousand credits for the help, though the ships recovered will be handed over to my benefactor. The Captains will then distribute that amount among their crews, or in the case of the Trandoshan he will keep all of it. I understand if you are weary over this, but let me tell you the intentions for raiding this convey is purely economic purposes and its cargo will be dealt with accordingly."

@[member="Velnir Oruosana"]

Brash Toulcan

B
Brash looked to the people in the bar, he was being cautious as ever, Brash had learned at a young age, make trouble get trouble and he didn't need any trouble. Brash signaled to the bartender that he wanted another drink, he paid 2 credits and then continued to watch the happenings of the bar.

The Curator

T
I walked into the cantina, not actually knowing why i was here. My breathing mask made it impossible for me to drink. Maybe I had come here by chance, I sat down hoping nobody would try to pick a fight with me, i was in no mood for fighting. But i seriously doubted the fact that anyone would bother me, considering i'm covered in meatal from the neck down.

The Curator

T
The Curator just sat and watched, as he saw another person doing @[member="Brash Toulcan"] he hated the fact that he was thirsty and couldn't drink. He checked his watch.

Toram had just landed a great deal for some machinery he was selling and promptly, like with any other occaision that was good or bad, went to the Cantina to relax.
The natural light of the outside soon gave way to dim artificial lighting and a smoky shroud that Toram found was hanging across the Cantina. Toram hailed in a raspy and deep voice coming from his pressure suits vocoder for the bartender to: "Give me any slop you can find" Soon after, the tender got him some food and he tossed some credits. Toram then slowly crawled across the Cantina to a booth located in one of its dark hovels. Toram skimmed the locale of the Cantina, sat back and ate. From the looks of it the few who stood out the most in the setting was a wiley Trandoshan, a mysterious being having a conversation with some battle-scarred mercenary type and a grisly, brooding character decked out with metal as Toram himself was, but oddly enough wasn't a Skakoan as Toram is.

The Curator

T
The curator saw someone else @[member="TimirOrso"] enter the cantina, he finished his drink and approached him. "Hello how are you today?" the Curator asked the man

Kruk Longstar

Detached Mandalorian
Kruk strode into the cantina, casually observing around the room before approaching the musicians. "How much for a song request?" he asked. Soon after getting an answer he then tipped the musicians and the song began playing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO5Ai_a80M

Toram braced himself as he quickly noticed the dangerous profile of the human in metal approaching in his direction. @[member="The Curator"], without introducing himself the human most surprisingly asked how he was doing today. Shocked but not wanting to come off as rude and start something, Toram got his bearings and replied: "I'm doing quite well I s'pose" Toram let out with a deep technical buzz. Toram continued: "How about yourself?, I'm sorry if I came off as belligerent or worried, its just that you can never be off your guard in places like these you know" Toram said as he fumbled with the pressure gauges and vocoder knobs on his suit.
Toram then sat forward and revealed his complexion in the light, showing a flat rusted face plate connecting down to the rest of his pressure suit via two tubes. The light also revealed his bare, gray and bony scalp.

The Curator

T
"I myself am quite good" The Curator replied "and i know you can never be to careful" @[member="TimirOrso"]

"Now that pleasantries have been dealt with" said Toram "I must ask one question" Toram leaned forward and back in quick succession, again fumbling with his vocoder nodes. "You must have some agenda no?, A purpose? Sort of like a deal or something, a job, contract? Whats your game is what I'm asking". @[member="The Curator"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom