Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Wait to Start RPing Here!

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
Hi!

I'm a roleplayer with about a few years of roleplaying experience, and I really enjoy roleplaying. I can pretty much guarentee you that I can get back to replies within 24 hours most of the time. And by the way.... this plays looking AMAZING! I've never seen a better organized roleplay site, and I can't wait to get roleplaying! I'm currently planning on having a Force-User character.

I'm really excited to be here! :)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Didn't Je'gan knock you out, put your hands in warm water and send you back to the empire?

Don't listen to Tyrin, jedi is where it is at. We got all the cool things.

Welcome! Don't let people snatch you up until you've taken a look at the many different Factions available for you to join ^-^ You may be surprised by what you find. That said, I'll keep an eye out for any characters you do make, so we might one day roleplay. With your permission of course ^-^

@[member="Morna Imura"] your still my little spit fire. You cook them how I like it. Extra extra crispy and

OH

@[member="Saeldar"] my sweet Kara is here, so delicious. You know she was almost my daughter before Bundori.... but she decided to go away. Ah such memories we had, remember the Umbaran woman we killed? She was so delicious.

Syn said:
Didn't Je'gan knock you out, put your hands in warm water and send you back to the empire?

Don't listen to Tyrin, jedi is where it is at. We got all the cool things.
Hey, there's not even any evidence of that any more, so HA!
Besides, didn't you get the green light for a six kilometer long ship and then make it into a glorified, mobile daycare center?

"Cool things."

@[member="Saeldar"] I seem to recall you standing over her and staring, you did ask me to kill her remember? I wasn't the one screaming no sweetie I was the one shivering in the taste of her scintillating, delicious, creamy- dreamy baby.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] Oh I love games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom