Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Wait to Start RPing Here!

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Don't mind Shinju, she never ventures far from home. Besides, if and when I find her again, I think a muzzle and restraints is in order...

... That sounded way worse than it should, but yeah. Someone needs to control the cannibal!

@[member='Shinjū Aÿasha'] ... ... ... I distinctly remember this being torture and telling you to stop thank you very much :( I mean, the baby too?!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] yes on both accounts but why make a weapon of war and escalate. Our humanitarian aid ship can help the victims of your empire survive. Hearts and minds. *holds up Tyrin plushie and hugs it* Plus the children love how cuddly the Emperor is.

Syn said:
@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] yes on both accounts but why make a weapon of war and escalate. Our humanitarian aid ship can help the victims of your empire survive. Hearts and minds. *holds up Tyrin plushie and hugs it* Plus the children love how cuddly the Emperor is.
Pffff. There are no "victims" of the Empire. Except on Togoria. There's a ton of victims there.

...But we're sorry about it.

Saeldar said:
I think a muzzle and restraints is in order...
@[member="Saeldar"] oh you have grown up so much.... playing my favorite games like I do with your daddy.

@Flint Dexen if you come to the Fringe remmeber we have fun and I am not allowed to eat members... Traitors, prisoners, enemy combatants, anyone who the commander sends to me for looking at her wife funny, anyone who asks, random happy meal the sith send to me so I don't come after my payment.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

PARDON? You better stay away from him, or I swear the child won't be the only thing you lose... *Twitch*

... ... ... I mean, what? Saeldar doesn't actually care, but still the threat remains. :l <3

@[member="Saeldar"] do you think he would keep me around if we weren't? I mean Lucien is there the man who ordered you be given my tender mercies and we have dinner parties now. If he won't hurt my dear Lucien or myself, how important do you think such a gift I gave you really was? You should come home and see your family. Luciens boy is about your age, Bundori would love to see her sister and when we find Nefas your half sister. Oh we will be a true family again.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Lucien is no Father to me, thank you very much. Nor are you my Mother... You tortured me, when I was seven, and you think we can play happy families? Nada. Oh, and your precious little Bundori? I'd keep an eye on her if I were you, Shin.

<3

Lucien is not your father, Dranok is and Dranok is Luciens friend again. He also has a son, All that is missing is you Kara. Come home and see your family sweetie. Your daddy would love to know how you are doing.

Of course sweetie, no family in your new life. Just know we are here for you when you tire of being the big bad sith. There is much fun to be had in the unknown regions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom