Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Can't search for posts made after June 4th

When I use the Search bar in the top right corner, or when I use the "View Content" button on a member's profile, I can't see any posts made after June 4th. For example, if I do a search for posts by The Mongrel, I can see posts made on June 4th and all days before that, but any newer posts don't show up. The same is true if I use a keyword like Krayiss. There's an invasion being fought there, and people are using that keyword all the time, but nothing more recent than June 4th shows up for me. If I set filters to look for posts newer than June 5th, I get "no results found".

Similarly, if I click "view content" after clicking my account name - or "postings" under anyone else's - the most recent posts I see are the ones made on June 4th. I've posted a LOT since then, on multiple accounts, but I can't see it. Character accounts that posted their bios today (well after June 4th) show up to me as if they've never posted at all. If I go to "recent activity", though, I can see all the likes and posts I've made up to this very moment, so that part is working fine.

I'm baffled as to why this could be, but I figured I'd bring it up to see if it's affecting anyone else. I like to look back through my content to make sure I'm keeping NPC names and the like consistent, so this has been a hassle for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom