Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. I should preface this by saying, I am not sure how to search for the answer to this on my own. I thought I'd asked already, but I didn't see a reply--if the topic even posted in the first place. But I did lose a lot of sleep recently, and I might have skipped over a notification. So, apologies if I asked already, but...

In a Faction Thread, HOW DO I...?
  1. Fulfill an Objective
  2. Decide what number of posts it will take
  3. Connect my posts in a faction thread to the objective in a meaningful way.
Once I have these answers, I'm pretty sure I could go in an edit my posts to connect them to the objectives.

Should I do that?

And, finally, most importantly, who decides when a sub-objective is complete?

And, how?

Thank you for your time and your patience. You're so awesome. I appreciate you!

Siriwook said:
In a Faction Thread, HOW DO I...?
Fulfill an Objective

This depends. Are you doing a prestablished objective? Or are you making your own? In the former, usually one character takes charge and helps lead things or a group decides to work on the objective together. Generally if it is to say, build a base, a quick determination from whoever made the objective or anyone who decided to take charge of the ojbective may go forth and help push it forward.

In the latter, well it is completed based on what you decide your objective is to complete.

Siriwook said:
Decide what number of posts it will take
That's dependent on the story. Are you doing the objective alone? With others? Generally just get the feel of the story and continue on until it comes to a natural end.

If it is a regular faction thread there is no limit to how many posts it may take. If it is a tier dominion, we are limited by how many posts as a writer we may make, as determined by the rules:

T1= a writer can post a max of 25 posts
T2= a writer can post a max of 27 posts
T3= a writer can post up to a max of 37 posts.

Once a T3 reaches 150 total, then the limits are taken away and any writer can post as much as they like because the faction as a whole has already reached 150 posts.

Siriwook said:
Connect my posts in a faction thread to the objective in a meaningful way.
By using the OOC thread or join GA discord chat to join up with other GA members and see if any are interested in pairing up and working towards completing an objective.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Objectives are not really a strict goal we have to complete to finish a dominion, more of a guideline to set the theme and setting to write around so the story gets moved faster and quicker because people have some sort of idea what to do and where to put their characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom