Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't hold us down [Rebels!]

Continuing to sip from his bottle he looked between each of them, lazy eyes discerning what he could before Coren came out and introduced himself. He rocked on his heels as the Jedi gave their little dialogue of networking, or something. Cenn was only half paying attention. The mandalorian wasn't inattentive but he could use a helping of respect and an extra salting of attention span.

"Fine I'll bite," he said shaking the bottle from side to side. "I'm Cenn Kothari, 'leader' of what I call the Starbirds. And when I say leader I mean its just me. But me is all I need. Galactic Alliance Pathfinder. I got a gun, I got grit, and I'm willing to shove it to any Firstie or Sith I can. Give me a spray can of color and I'll paint a city."

Splotches of colors, ranging from reds, blues, greens, and yellows could be seen on his ratty uniform. A testament to his devotion to both color and propaganda. "Mandalorian blood runs through my veins and I aim to put it to use. Pleasure to meet you all."

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="The Wayfarer"]

Frielle Kinniak

F
Rebel's Rest

Backroom

Firelle watched and listened, she hung to a corner in the backroom where the 'rebel' types had been sent. Arms folded over her chest, leaned up against the wall she studied Starchaser a moment or two as he spoke. He had a point, they needed a network, an underground type thing that let them all get connected when they needed to. Force knows there was always a cell or three in any given system. It was a matter of getting all these people talkin' and agreein' to help one another out, whether that was funneling supplies, providing safe places for people to hide out in or just a little of column a and a little of column b. One man stepped up, she didn't get a name but she watched his face expression a moment. At least he was honest, being a rebel wasn't exactly your nine to five, take home pay kind of job. It was more of a career that meant you were severely underpaid.

Kaeshana. Now there was an event, she was still in the academy when that mess went down, who fired the first shot a lot in the Alliance liked to point fingers to the First Order. Truth of the matter was it was the Alliance who shot first, the Tygaran Alliance followed by the Galactic Alliance who had no choice but to follow up. She scoffed a little, gotta watch who you're allied with. It was the beginning of the Galactic Alliance's downfall that was for sure, the next man that spoke was odd. He spoke like he knew things, like a mover and a shaker but the vibe she got from him felt like anything but. She'd keep him at a distance but that wasn't her call to make.

Now the next person to speak was Sunfell. Colonel Sunfell, not a name she was all that familiar with but she knew of it, much like Cartwright it was a matter of reputation. Lastly, she got to hear Paint with the Spectra of the Solar Winds Mandalorian. Frielle pushed her lips to the side, half way wondering if the man chest thumped any harder if it would result in a bruise. "Right then, what we need is more than just a show of hands, yeah? We need people who are willing to put their money where their mouths are."

She moved herself away from the wall and walked a little closer toward Starchaser. "The man is talking about a network, an underground. A rebel underground network for those who are still catchin' up. If you got the goods and the people that's great, we need a way to communicate that isn't going to get us all murdered, tortured, and or maimed by any of the Imperials."

"So the question is, are you all willing to be part of the network?"

"Now would be the time to raise those lovely little digits or... whatever." Frielle gestured to the droid, a vulture droid at that, bloody 'ell. "Let's see who's committed to the cause and who just showed up for the booze, yeah?"

[member="Cenn Kothari"] | [member="Lyra Sunfell"] | [member="Alex StormWolf"] | [member="ZFR-9EI"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Petra Vitalis"] | [member="Kei Amadis"]
[member="The Wayfarer"] | [member="Ava Cartwright"] | [member="Delila Castillon"] | [member="Xin Boa"]

The Inquisitor's Revenge was fashionably late, in part because [member="Teyla Ee'everwest"] had neglected to tell Riggs what it was they were doing. While credits had been good in CIS space, there was a need to do more. Riggs and Teyla both had always had a soft spot for the Rebel cause, and a network that would help to advance that cause through any means necessary was something he could get behind. Riggs just wished Teyla would not have left it a surprise. They needed to do something.

It seemed like everyone was introducing themselves when Riggs walked in with the rest of his crew. Blue eyes examined the crowd. There were some faces he knew, and there were some he didn't. The most familiar face belonged to [member="Coren Starchaser"]. They had crossed paths when Riggs took a command again briefly with the Galactic Alliance. It was what had led to the split with Russo. She still had fight in her, and Riggs, he didn't, how ironic that he was here now.

"I'm Riggs... this is my crew... color us interested."

[member="Greyanna Elvanshalee"]

Yeah, they were late and just the right amount of late. Any sooner and the Captain would have been thwapped on his head and suddenly down a crew member. This idealistic for the cause hocus pocus wasn't Grey's cup of tea. She was small time and she was small time for a reason.

She was a fugitive. Best at busting faces and then forging a new ID to match it. Her brain had a short in it's wiring, and when it sparked bad things happened. Friend or foe, didn't matter. Grey wasn't the one you wanted to depend on when heads needed to stay school

Just behind Damon, boring a hole in his head with her glare, Grey lifted a hand and twiddled her lovely little digits. More wave than volunteering for tribute, she didn't have much choice. Damon was her ride home and she considered Teyla a friend.

Grey would play sidekick...but not hero.

"What he said." That was all she could muster through her teeth.

Her transport had just come back from Barbatos, she was ferrying arms to cultist cells. Hopefully despite the sith taking the world over, she had helped them kill some, and some more later. Though due to refueling she was later to this meeting, she wanted to know how she can use her military to help kill sith. She knew she was not accepted by most rebels, as she couldn't shift her dark side taint, as she could not give up her hate of sith. That hate is was keeping her dark side taint upon her, but it was all so why she was here, to help these people kill sith.

She came her transport, in her Dueling Armour, and flanked by two Housecarls. She was making her way to bar area, hopefully someone would talk to her. As she had very little idea, who would deal with her. She sat near bar, while her soldiers in light combat armour sat elsewhere, so not to look too conspicuous. She had a catalog of arms, and she had her own army, and she just wanted to know how she could help them. Though as she found out few times before, not everyone was willing to deal with her, as she could not leave the darkside, as she could not leave her hate.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Lyra Sunfell"] [member="Alex StormWolf"] @ZFR-9EI @Xin Boa [member="Kei Amadis"] [member="Petra Vitalis"] [member="Delila Castillon"] [member="The Wayfarer"] [member="Frielle Kinniak"] [member="Cenn Kothari"] [member="Ava Cartwright"] [member="Lyra Sunfell"]

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
The salvager lingered at the fringes of the bar while Coren made his pitch, attention seemingly fixed on the half-finished glass of tihaar she’d been nursing for the last twenty minutes. The scarred lines of her tattooed features unreadable as she swirled the amber liquid around and around, twisting the tumbler this way and that without much purpose or intent other than to keep herself preoccupied. Lost in her thoughts of the last time she’d run with the Underground, back before the Outer Rim Coalition had been formed, before even the Kathol Outback had been carved out from beneath the Black Rose’s dominion. Kark, there were days when it seemed like a lifetime a go - if not several - and others, particularly when her ribs throbbed, that it felt like just yesterday she was dragging her sorry shebs out of that wreck.

One thing was for sure, however. The galaxy seemed to have gotten a lot colder and a lot less friendly since then. One tragedy compiled upon the next, rippling outwards until it was hard to know where one started and another one had ended. All one big collective clusterkark. Which begged the obvious question: Would a relay network really solve anything? They’d talked about one before, after the Mandalorian Empire’s raid on Utapau, but it seemed to have remained just that. Talk. The idle musings of a ragtag bunch of spacers tired of being kicked around by the powers that be. Nothing but the best intentions, but shoddy follow through. The story of her life right there.

But maybe it was a start if nothing else. It wasn't like it could make things much worse.

I’ve got two dozen or so crews running from Ord Mantell through to Sith space on a daily basis,” Runi piped up in the lull, “all contracted and approved for freight and salvage ops. Some even with authentic passes and permits.

She shrugged and slugged back the remnants of her tihaar, forcing the Bothan bartender to scramble to catch the glass as she tossed it across to him for another. If she was really committing to a Starchaser run operation, she’d be damned if she was gonna do it sober.

Ain’t exactly the makin’s of a grand fleet or anythin’ like that, but I haven’t come across a checkpoint, customs office or patrol they couldn’t out talk, out run or out sass yet.

So if y’need a fast ride in or an even faster one out, all I’m sayin’ is... You could do worse.

When you were building a rebellion, you certainly needed guns, and sometimes you had to get your hands dirty. Blue didn’t exactly have dirty hands, the opposite, very well-manicured these days, forgoing her disguise as a slave with the removal of Goros her Hutt overlord. Yet there was the touch of ruthlessness about her table's occupants. Unlike her former employer, she did not often run with Noghri, or Trandoshans. Although she kept those contracts in her back pocket come a rainy day.

Veiled as always, only with an armorweave under the extravagant blue lace today. At her table Blue was surrounded instead by about six other Twi’leks, three were very pretty indeed, but don’t let that fool you, they were all lethally trained mercenaries loyal to only one thing, her credits. Credits which came from weapons. Weapons which she was going to sell, if they wanted a rebellion, her designers could provide a critical component. Exotic merchandise.

All that Blue did was press a button on her wrist. From her table, a very sweet looking brown Twi’lek girl got up. So sweet, you might not notice the five or six blades scattered about her body. The brown twi’lek girl nodded and smiled to [member="Coren Starchaser"]. If he nodded back, they would consider that an offer to do business and he would get a small Fire For Effect calling card left with the bartender, for any custom orders or bulk deliveries they might need. Former supplier of the Hutt Cartel, Former Supplier of the OS, Former Supplier of various Independent mercenary groups etc, etc. A name that would probably be known at this point in certain circles, at least to his own contacts if nothing else.

They would remain to talk. Blue herself would have an aide walk right up to [member="Elaine Thul"], wait to be allowed to speak and only then whisper in her ear. “My boss would like to meet you, if it’s convenient.” Two arms dealers, meeting in a shady rebel bar, seemed too good a chance not to get acquainted. The aide this time was a handsome male twi’lek mercenary named Akestos who made the approach, smiling as he did so, because it paid to come prepared with the right face for every new introduction. Blue’s own face well hidden behind her veil being the exception.

[member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"]​

[member="Xin Boa"] | Rebels Rest |

Arms were crossed across her chest as she listened to Starchaser's speech followed by a round of agreements and offers of assistance. Delila had been in the same position years ago - leading her own Rebel Alliance.She knew of Kaeshana, having visited the world in its prime. Age and experience had tempered her need to go out and right the wrongs in the universe. Typically it had only led to more heartache and trouble.

Eyebrow arced at Xin, conveying a its too good to be true look. They would discuss the situation - always did. Work would be nice. Getting tangled up in a full scale resistance effort and potentially being on the business end of a blaster wouldn't be nice.

Ears perked at the mention of Ord Mantell, her homeworld. Delila hadn't been in ages but secretly she kept an ear to the ground for various news and events from the planet. Shoulder nudged Xin's and her head inclined towards [member="Runi Verin"] .She found it interesting the woman had 'authentic' permits and passes - perhaps it would be something she and Xin could find useful in their travels. Forging documents for false identities would be more than useful as of late.

She saw the blue twi'lek come towards her, she ponder that was unsal, they normally sent females as messengers. She smiled as he greeted her, he introduced himself as Akestos, and asked if she like to meet his boss. She replied Yes it is convenient, I come now. She picked up her drink and followed, it was only carbonated water. As she did her two Housecarls followed, close behind. She was lead to a private room, her guards followed her in. There she saw a few twi'leks of different colours, they all where armed, and possibly mercs. She saw one veiled obviously to hide her identity, she personally had no qualms, entering anything that might lead to death of more siths. She if she could would strip them of there own tendons, and then have a rope made out of it, and hang them with it, if she could. One her guards, pulled her chair out, so she could sit down at the table. Then put under her as she did, as she she sat down she placed her glass of water on the table. Then face turned to lady wearing the veil, and polity said So what can I do for you? She obviously wanted something, and she was here to help in anyway possible.

[member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

One of the best things about being a nautolan - beyond being able to pick up emotional changes in others - was that it was very difficult for others to work out where you were looking.

He turned to face Coren and gave a slow nod. "Only one ship here, but we've always done a good job skirting patrols."

Having a hibridium cloaking device helped in that respect. At least when you dropped out of hyperspace far enough away from a system that the cronau radiation barely showed up against the background and cruised in.

"Might need some proper papers if you need anything running anywhere really locked up," he added, casting a deliberate glance towards [member="Runi Verin"]

So there he was.

Nej Tane.

Nej, freakin' Tane.

Nobody, he guessed, knew who he was. Or maybe, onesies and twosies. He had one person a while ago that cared about who he was, but the galaxy had taken her. It was how he managed to find himself here, of all places.

His feet, adorned in the finest stolen leather boots, touched the deck of the spaceport after his rusty ship managed to dock. The gunslinger took a few measured steps, one hand on his belt, the other held slightly near his shoulder, as if he was holding an imaginary cigarette. It was one of the oldest tricks in the book for gunfighters, a distraction. He was just as good at short range with his left hand as he was with his dominant hand, his right (obviously). But everyone expected him to go for his right and then pew he'd whip out the disruptor and give them the ole razzle dazzle.

By that, of course, the razzle dazzle being shot in the chest with a highly illegal weapon.

But, Nej was a rebel by nature.

So it only made sense that he would end up here.

He was lead to the Rest, having missed the rousing speech or whatever someone said by moments. He saw no familiar faces. Hell, he was a new guy in the mix. He distrusted them as much as he distrusted himself to have a successful relationship. But there was one familiar face in the crowd. For a split second, his hand came off his gunbelt and gave a meager wave to [member="Xin Boa"].

"I'm uh..here about the rebellion and all."

Nej Tane, the Galaxy's most loveable idiot. He certainly had a way with words.

After letting [member="Coren Starchaser"] know she was there and ready to assist in the cause upon first arriving, Ava grabbed an ale from a passing waitress, then sat at one of the back tables in the room. It was interesting to see who came forward and what they had to offer. Even a large droid had shown up! Rebels came from all walks of life and different sides of the coin.

Goldie wasn't just a one-dimensional fighter jockey. She had started out her rebel days with the Ralltiir underground back when the One Sith had it's iron grip on the Core, and subjugated her homeworld, then later had moved on and joined up with the Galactic Alliance. The pilot had stayed with the Alliance-in-Exile as it sought refuge with the Outer Rim Coalition after the faction was decimated by the Lady of Secret's betrayal. Now times were changing once again, but the fight was just the same though seemingly more urgent and more likely daring as the dark side took an even bigger hold of the galaxy this time.

The blonde just sipped on her cold drink and quietly waited for plans to be firmed up between those in charge. Whenever or where ever the Rogue was needed, she'd be there to support this growing coalition of rebels be it in the air and/or on the ground.

Arriving on a transport, not as a passenger but crew member, the tall wolfman stood out in the middle of the dock workers. Only after helping to unload the vessel, his part of the contract with the captain was fulfilled and his voyage here compensated. Sniffing the air revealed the scent of oil, dirt, sweat and a hundrefold of scents of different species moving along the dock. Concentrating harder, focussing on his sense of smell he found what he was looking for. Somewhere faintly among them all was the scent of the man who had contacted him, suggested to him to join the rebels‘ cause. It must have been a few hours, since the Ronin passed here, but it was his scent unmistakably.

A strange looking ship had been parked to allow a peak into the cantina. Maybe this was not the worst of options, get a peak first, before entering an unknown surrounding with unknown people. Even if some had a reputation, it could still be a trap. Climbing on some crates closeby, allowed him to reach the right height to sneak peak into the room. The people there looked rebellious and diverse enough to not appear like a setup. Seeing Oda, finally convinced him to join the people there in good faith.

Entering the cantina room submit him to a whirlwind of scents: people from all over the galaxy along with pets, foods with alien spices, strange drinks alcoholic or not, and a plethora of other aromas. Following another person inconspicuously after his ears had picked up the word „rebel“ mentioned, he landed in a second room with no less diverse clientele, among them his reason for being here, Oda.

Curiously, Ronak‘s eyes darted from one to the other, slightly tensing at the sight of the Jedi‘s light sabers. When feeling the pressure to answer for being here, he yelped somewhat unsure: „I‘m no captain or hero, but I would like to help out where I can.“ Trying a smile the Shistavanen bared wolfish teeth, while looking from one to the other.

[member="The Wayfarer"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

[member="Nej Tane"] | [member="Xin Boa"]

"I thought Nej was dead."

Delila returned the wave to the man. He may not remember her but she did remember Nej from their time together in the Vagrant Fleet. From the sounds of the conversation in the room it seemed others had an idea to create a Vagrant Fleet only with a bleeding heart element. Xin was doing the speaking on the Dahlia, being careful not to give away the secret to their success. There weren't many vessels their size that had a cloaking device. She and Xin were careful and used to taking their time on shipments. Being months in the black was nothing for them. They could easily do the job.

Leaning in closer to Xin, concerns were had.

"If you ask me...Sith and Jedi create the same damn problems. Don't care about us." Delila was whispering, not needing to start an argument throughout the group. "How do we know we're not being drug into something larger, something that ain't what it seems?"

Conspiracy theorist she was not. Realism wasn't something she could ignore though. The Jedi had sunk cities on Mon Cala before the Sith could. Bombed innocents. In her worldview they were just as dangerous and destructive as their darker counterparts. Being a cog in a larger machine that wasn't actually for the greater good wasn't something she was interested in being in. Not considering the risks associated with taking cargo into contested territories.

There were so many people gathering. If they all had at least a few friends who shared their same goal? Well, the light side was in a good sorts then. The General smiled as he was greeting people in turn. People were still filing in and he was catching the eye of the people with familiar patches. Some Alliance expats, others Underground who never folded into the Coalition, others from different groups, and he knew he saw a few Silver representatives.

Good.

That’s what this galaxy needed. Everyone on the same page. Even droids were coming to this meeting. That made him a bit more excited than it probably rightly should. “One thing I’ve learned, and I’m sure you all have too, is we are stronger if we work together.” He looked over the group. “We’ve got some of the best, from the established units, to some of the most unrecognized faces whose reputation proceeds you.” He nodded, not trying to butter anyone up in particular, just the whole team.

And he knew that networks worked. The Jedi underground, the Jedi Academy Network, the former Underground. It was how the Rebellion did it, it was what took down Palpatine, maybe this time they could get it right. The Alliance had worked for a while, the Republic was doing its thing, but sometimes you needed someone who would take the fight to the head, but set up the background needed. That was where the Alliance failed.

Or just let the systems figure their own poodoo out. Frielle, the Alliance woman here, was calling the shots in a bit more of a firm way. Starchaser nodded. Who was interested, everyone else? Thanks for stopping by. “Ships with fighters and ships with suppliers.” Coren nodded, as he gave a grin over to Runi. Hadn’t seen her in a minute.

“We need the contacts to get where we’re going and get away from where we’ve been. Valuable information, that.” He said as he gave a nod to the Twi’lek. The people here? They were his people. Family among thieves, or something.

Laughing, he nodded. “No rebellion yet, cowboy. We’ll be there soon, just… forming the teams. I know it kind of said a bit more on the label, but… We need to be smart about it.” He looked over to Frielle again and nodded. “We can’t always be everywhere, but Kinniak’s got some party favors for those who are gonna be coming around. Locations of safe houses, fleet rallying points. And we’re from all over, we ain’t going to have real… operating procedures, but you identify somewhere, you get a message out to the Alliance or whoever is taking point, and we’ll get the message out.”

He took a sip of his beer. “But we’ve all see what the First Order and Sith Empire are capable of. I was there at Mon Cala, that’d be my first place to hit, but… if people have suggestions for an operations station that’s not built by the Alliance, and a place we can call home for those who are more transient, we can start from there.” Sometimes new tricks were better.

[member="Ronak"]
[member="Ava Cartwright"]
[member="Nej Tane"]
[member="Xin Boa"]
[member="Elaine Thul"]
[member="Delila Castillon"]
[member="Tadietti Tann"]
[member="Runi Verin"]
[member="Greyanna Elvanshalee"]
[member="Damon Riggs"]
[member="Frielle Kinniak"]
[member="Cenn Kothari"]
[member="Lyra Sunfell"]
[member="Alex StormWolf"]
[member="ZFR-9EI"]
[member="Kei Amadis"]
[member="Petra Vitalis"]
[member="The Wayfarer"]

Frielle Kinniak

F
Rebel's Rest

Backroom

"Party favors, yeah, 'ere." Frielle stepped up and laid out the security devices, "take these 'ere pins."

The devices were placed in the center close to Starchaser. "A bit of a heads up, for those who choose to be part of this network. The codes are unique to each rebel cell, so, say you and your three mates are a cell. Your encryption is gonna be different than say, this one and her three mates. It's a security measure in case one of you is captured, the Imps won't be able figure one for another." She got a look around at those present before she continued. "They can be reprogrammed if necessary, just be careful, one false digit and bam your information is gone and your cody 'ere is useless."

"Same for decryption attempts, do it wrong, and the cody 'ere gets corrupted, once it's corrupted - it's useless."

Frielle grabbed one for herself, "if you need help encrypting and decrypting, let me know. I know a few fine folk who can help, or take measures into your own hands. Like Starchaser's mention, the code has what you need for a base, rallying points, safehouses, and anything a rebel cell might need." A pause as she turned to Starchaser. "I might have a place on Ord Mantell, but I'm gonna need somethin' of a wreckin' crew to clear out the current vagrants." In truth, Frielle already had her eyes on who she wanted for this team and base set up. It was a matter of approaching them, the girl in the gold and black? Seemed pretenious but Frielle would check in later with that one, the first guy that spoke up sayin' he was willin' to die, yeah him. Cartwright? If she could get her, feth yes. She then turned to the quiet one who piped up during the lull that one - maybe. Starfell? Absolutely, but she needed a small team nothng complicated. Ord Mantell was a living wrecking ball that just needed a bit of fire to clean it out.

[member="Ronak"] | [member="Ava Cartwright"] | [member="Nej Tane"] | [member="Petra Vitalis"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Lyra Sunfell"] | [member="The Wayfarer"] | [member="Alex StormWolf"] | [member="Runi Verin"] | [member="Cenn Kothari"] | [member="ZFR-9EI"] | [member="Damon Riggs"] | [member="Greyanna Elvanshalee"] | [member="Tadietti Tann"] | [member="Xin Boa"] | [member="Delila Castillon"] | [member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"]

To: [member="Elaine Thul"]

Akestos was about to speak in Blue's place again, but she made the smallest gesture and he stopped. The blue lady beneath the veil smiled, her lips forming a voice that could be described as diplomatic. "Thank you for joining us, Duchess," she paused out of respect. “If we are working together, perhaps we should make sure we don’t overlap in the arms we provide to the cause.” Pulling out her business card, it seemed obvious to say, "so we can divide any large orders, and not waste time doubling up." Handing the Fire For Effect Card over.

Both Akestos and Sienn, a large red twi’lek, looked to Blue to see if both could speak. The veiled woman nodded to Sienn first, a gladiator of a woman if ever there was one, scars across both wrists where she’d literally ripped off her slave’s chains from herself not two months ago. “Could also talk about manpower. What to hit and where.” Sienn’s voice was deeper, almost as deep as the male that had approached earlier. Goros loyalists were still keeping slaves, and Lady Blue was still liberating them, but it was a slow process, the war between them bitter at this point.

“I hear you have resources, men, women.” She paused, her lips tightening, “A lot of the undercurrents of society that either help support or break down the larger powers, could be turned away from them if we work together.” Blue put it poetically, she, of course, wanted them in some part turned toward her. Ophel, a purple twi'lek spoke next as if she was speaking to the whole table, “mhm, yep, less than legal powers that skirt the outsides of the law, if they could be encouraged to fight our opponents, that could only help? Don’t you agree?” Opel's voice was excitable, soft but buzzing with energy, a former dancer before she was liberated.

She’d picked the Duchess for the very reasons that the Duchess feared others might not want to speak to her. Her hatred for her enemies, as well as her ample resources.

Zeffer listen carefully through his feed, noting that they needed supplies. He thought for a moment before speaking through the comms. "I can see what the Metal Lords could do to help provide resources. My connection are secured, and should not be capable of being tampered with." While he was waiting, Starchaser seemed to suggest that there were gifts. Sadly, it was one that would essentially be impossible for him to use without modification. A Cody-type device. Granted, the Vulture Droid may have had one instigated into him for all he knew, but he wasn't sure. His creator never told him every feature he had. Then again, he hadn't let him either. The droid looked around as best he could. So they were setting up different cells. Interesting and logical. Better to start small and work your way up. He then sent another transmission to the Rebels.

"Since I cannot reach or even grab one of the devices, if there is a cell in need of fighters, I can provide my three hulls to the cause, along with whatever I can obtain from the Metal Lords."

[member="Coren Starchaser"] Ronak Ava Cartwright Nej Tane Xin Boa Elaine Thul Delila Castillon Tadietti Tann Runi Verin Greyanna Elvanshalee Damon Riggs Frielle Kinniak Cenn Kothari Lyra Sunfell Alex StormWolf Kei Amadis Petra Vitalis The Wayfarer

To: [member="Tadietti Tann"] and not [member="Coren Starchaser"] as he did not turn up

She could sense the woman, was hiding something another agenda perhaps. She listened intently to what group had to say, but she wanted to know how this helped kill sith. She took the card of her, and would look at there weapons range later. Then a scared twi'lek he red in colour, and he wanted to know about man power, that she had. She had lot armed men at her disposal, but most where just being used, to help rescue refugees, from the sith tide. They finally came to crutch they wanted help, though it was against one of their rivals she guessed. Though she would need some persuading to put thul troops on the line, for a petty rivalry.

After they finished there talking, she asked simple question, the answer to this would determine if she even listen any further. Okay, you want help, who against and why? She then signaled for one her housecarls, to check the rational. They where more than just mere bodyguards, they could verify what they where saying, and she could decide if it was worth it or not.

Xin laughed at Dells' comment. He hadn't seen Nej in a long time but had always admired the man's enthusiasm. Also, after the casino job it was good to have someone who could mess up a mission as well as he could.

"I didn't know, but now yuh say it I am surprised he lasted this long," he replied, just loud enough for Nej to hear. He smiled in the man's direction.

Xin went back to listening. This was becoming more serious. As much as he would have expected given the old Alliance cruiser parked outside. He didn't want to join a full on resistance movement. Despite being younger than Delila he had, like her, passed the phase where he wanted to rush in to a cause.

They would help though, he decided, but on their own terms. He knew that was selfish of him, but it had been a difficult few years and he didn't have the stomach for another few. Shipping cargo, as long as they were paid for it, was what they did now. Sometimes to dangerous places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom