Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you RP in different threads with the same character at the same time?

My first ever RP had a strict 'you are where you last said you are' policy. You could not be somewhere else unless you exited a thread somewhere else...to make matters more interesting, it was a military environment, so if you dismissed yourself from a thread where you were not the superior officer. Well. That would always end well.

Unless you're doing a very competitive invasion or rebellion thread for the most part Chaos's timeline isn't actually linear, with threads taking place in an indistinct order unless you want to RP another way.

My first ever RP had a strict 'you are where you last said you are' policy. You could not be somewhere else unless you exited a thread somewhere else...to make matters more interesting, it was a military environment, so if you dismissed yourself from a thread where you were not the superior officer. Well. That would always end well.

Not going to lie, that sounds utterly dreadful.

Having said that I've seen similar practices before and it never goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom