Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can The Rakghoul Virus Bring People Back To Life

I've been looking all over the internet for some answers, and i don't seem to be able to find any. I've read a lot about the Rakghoul virus because i find it really fascinating, but i just can't figure out if the virus works on dead people. Like if it could basically make a zombie. This is not so much for RP purposes, but more like i just really want to know ^^

[member="Kami Meran"] Well this question is not really meant for opinions. It was more like can it do it. But yeah i don't think it can do it, i think turning living beings into Rakghouls is the only thing it really does.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]
sorry for the opinion. shesh.
but we have seen living rakghoul and dead bodies.
it is a virus and i assume ( sorry ) it requires a living host but like [member="Tirdarius"] said it could be mutated.

[member="Kami Meran"] Yeah i talked to some friends, and the virus is not able to bring people back to life as Rakghouls. But the virus can transform a dying person into a full healthy Rakghoul :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom