Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I Get An Intervention?

THE PLANET
BOZ PITY
THE SILVER SANCTUM COALITION

Eight hundred sixty years ago, Anakin Skywalker had crashed on the surface of Boz Pity.

Not being one to do anything subtle, he'd used a Venator-class Star Destroyer for the landing. Nearly nine hundred years later, the wreckage - astonishingly intact - was still present on the surface. It was a rather distinctive landmark that the young Anzat had first noticed during the Coalition push into the Boz Pity System, only later going aboard in order to identify the ship as the Intervention.

He knew its silhouette and its markings both. During the Clone Wars, General Sor-Jan Xantha had commanded the 432nd Legion aboard the Sentinel - another Venator in the service of the Republic Open Circle Fleet under the charge of High General Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Intervention had been a ship of the 501st Legion, under the command of General Skywalker, Obi-Wan's former apprentice, and a Jedi that Sor-Jan would have had to admit knowing little to nothing about. Sor-Jan had been apprenticed and gone from the Jedi Temple when Obi-Wan had been a boy. For all his acclaim, Skywalker was of a generation apart from the youngling knight.

Still, everything about this wreckage called to him.

The image of a Venator was a reminder of a part of his life he could not forget. A past that seemed to have defined him in so short a season as but a handful of years from 22 to 19 BBY. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. It had seen some of the Jedi's finest hours, and the end of the Republic.

Much of the political fracturing that continued to plague the galaxy stemmed from that singular act of political sabotage by the Sith. And this ship was a memorial to both that legacy and the memory of all those who gave their lives for a democracy they had believed in. Walking the corridors of the wreckage, one could almost hear the last refrain of All Stars Burn As One.

Standing atop a hill, the young Corellian looked out over the graveyard valley in which the Intervention stood as a monolithic grave marker. When he had found himself in 844 ABY, the small Jedi had learned to serve again. In the Order of the Silver Jedi. In the Kathol Outback. In new and challenging ways that were pushing the boundaries of computers and electronics.

He had a plan. It was selfish. It was arrogant. But it was a plan for raising the Intervention, so that it, too, could serve again.

But it would take more than a hologame maker to accomplish such a herculean feat. And, for that, the Anzat had turned to an Atrisian woman who was barely taller than he.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Marque"]​

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Marque"]​

Matsu was looking at what was there, a small moment to turn over a few things and she continued to review it while she provided support and there was some technology that Sasori had crafted to better develop and repair ships. She had brought the one ship they developed to reconstruct ships, develop colonies and with all of the work as it hovered overhead. The factory ship to start developing the parts needed thanks to Quiet having the schematics on hand within her archives. She had for in the field to work with one of the Gincho reactors that would be able to help power the ship and it was portable packing the power that most ships used with the modified isotope five reactors.

She had that along with another back before she clasped her hands behind her back pushing a few of the ideas out when she was sensing what she could find. Sasori had when they came to the system developed cradles to allow the ships to land and start producing the supplies needed as she left it loaded in the dala transport to follow them. "Well we have the supplies and as needed with the right hook ups we will be able to put some power into the ship to start getting a systems check. The Saratai can begin manufacturing processes for spare parts and deploy repair crews as needed." She said it with a small look while her factory and colonization ship was in orbit overhead finishing its own construction.

Matsu stood there with a small look on her face while she presented her meshed kimono that was being developed to use the lightside of the force before she had her twin saber and the disc blade there alng with her other equipment. The omnibreaker for tough to open doors as it was made to slice through beskar like it was butter and the toughest metals in the galaxy at the molecular level while being used. She stayed with most of her gear in the pack for anythign extra over her shoulder and under her arm with her hair in a thick braid of smaller braids going down and folded up to shloops at the bottom as she never really but the mass.

Few Jedi were as interesting as Matsu Ike.

Sor-Jan had met a variety of Jedi in his many decades of service to the Order. Peacekeepers, Watchmen, Researchers, Healers, Archaeologists... but a true Jedi Artisan? Every interaction he had with the Atrisian Jedi made the boy reconsider everything he thought he knew about the Jedi. "I appreciate that Sasori was willing to help with this," the small boy offered, with a genuine warmth that was made evident through the bright smile that shone on his face.

Turning to face the wreckage, the boy planted his hands on his hips as he admitted, "...though [member="Jon Jon Nemo"] is probably having panic attacks that this is going to go over budget."

Suffice to say, Sor-Jan was probably going to be working for no salary for the next year. Possibly three.

Pulling out a datapad, the boy began flipping through the various schematics and designs that he had been toying with for once the Intervention was operational again. Glancing back up, the boy remarked, "Transforming the hangar bay into a production floor will be easy, but there's a lot of space that isn't really necessary for that kind of floating warehouse," the child noted aloud. He'd seen the Sasori technology used by the SIlver Jedi. And he'd be lying if he said he wasn't hoping to be taking some of that technology back to the Kathol Outback.

This ship could do in hours what it would take the Alderaan Queen years, if not decades, to do. They could build, house, deploy, and even repair communications satellites by the dozen. As well as map whole sectors of the Kathol Sector that were currently blank voids on the map.

"I was wondering... your Astrometrics Lab," he began, starting with the most incredible of things he had witnessed from Sasori. "Do you think it would be possible to install one on the Intervention? Your Logistics Suite and Sasori Cartographers would be invaluable to the work we're doing in the Outback."

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Marque"]​

Core Workshop, Hephaestus-class Factory Ship Stellar Enterprise, in the Saari Ha system

"Is there really a demand for it though?" asked Gir.

Bathed in the cool blue light of the holo-projector, the half-dozen Lucerne Labs employees turned to look at each other's faces, as if to judge which one of them would speak up. Gir glanced at several of them before turning his eyes back to the projector's image, which displayed the rotating image of a rather large datapad. Several seconds passed before a young woman, who had just entered employment with the Labs, spoke up.

"The Bimm have not developed a large industrial base of their own and have been dependent on imports for most of their high technology needs. From what we have been able to gather, most datapads being imported to Bimmisaari are modified afterwards by their users or small shops in Glastro to run Bimmini script. But none of these offerings are specifically geared for the furred Bimm physiology."

"I'm somewhat skeptical that we haven't seen an offering designed for their explicit use yet if there's a demand for it."

"It may not be a demand that would be profitable for a traditional manufacturing line to be dedicated to them. But with our technology, perhaps a small run would be."

"The Enterprise is scheduled to be here for two more weeks, correct?"

The brunette nodded, "Yes sir."

"Try out a small batch, no more than a hundred, and see how they do on the market below. If there's a need for them, great, we'll do a run then. Otherwise, we'll dedicated our energies to our other projects."

Their spokesperson nodded in acknowledgement, which caused Gir to offer a nod back before he removed himself from the engineering team's presence. The workshop's doors slid open, revealing a golden-plated protocol droid that Gir had developed a love-hate relationship with. Gir's eyes immediately drifted to the datapad in the droid's hands.

"What do you have there, C-5PO?"

"A message sir, from one Mister [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]. My memory modules states you have met him once before," said the droid, offering him the electronic device.

He read it:

Admiral Gir Quee

Greetings! I hope that this communication finds you well, and that you are satisfied with the CD-9 series subspace radio. As always, we greatly appreciate your business.

It is on that note that I am contacting you, as I would like discuss the purchase of several Armorer-class Support Corvettes. I am presently on Boz Pity overseeing a new project, but would be available to discuss this in person should you be available to travel to the Silver Sanctum Coalition for such talks.

Sincerely,

S. J. Xantha
President, Corellia Digital
Gir handed the datapad back to C-5PO. Boz Pity...where have I heard that name before? Yet despite his concentration, he couldn't think of anything except from an odd association with his naval academy dorm room. He quickly took the datapad back from the droid to look the system's information up. That's not too far from here...but what is he doing there? He placed the datapad back in the droid's hands for the final time. That alone might be worth the trip out there...

"C-5PO, I am going to be traveling to Boz Pity to meet this gentleman," informed Gir, "keep me apprised of the situation here, especially if anything changes."

"Yes sir."

[member="Gir Quee"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

"Well I have never been one to turn down a chance to help. We can get them installed since we have been working on ways to make them stronger with better range and mapping." Matsu said it while looking over everything that was there now and she pulled up the small holodisplay on her datapad as they were reallocating it. The astrometics lab was a wonderful thing to have in your ship and with ships like her seeder factory ships and the saratai able to work on things she was moving a little. "We will work to get you what you would like to have on the ship. I think some of the newer tech from places like Silk can be there as well. The shieldcutter they developed is superior for a ship such as this to get it around planets."

Shieldcutter?

The name alone got his attention. "I shall have to speak with Master Merrill," the boy remarked. To be honest, he hadn't even started thinking about weapon systems. Though, that could hardly afford to be an after thought. "I've sent a purchase request to [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]. Looking at the specifications and output for the Firemane Colossus Reactor, I think it will be the perfect power core for the ship."

While the shieldcutter might not have been something he'd noticed, the Silkworm Hypertransit Package certainly was. And that would require a great deal of power, though the results would be worth it. If the hypertransit package did what Silk's advertising boasted... the Star Destroyer would be faster than the Alderaan Queen.

And, given the vast distances involved in the Kathol Outback, the faster the ship... the more area they could cover.

"I also sent a message to Lucerne Labs," the small Anzat admitted, glancing back up at the Atrisian woman. "They're a Republic-affiliated company that does business with Corellia Digital. I'm hoping they might have some ideas for the renovation as well."

He had nothing but respect for Sasori and its ability to produce ships and equipment, but for a task of this nature... he wanted to hear new and different ideas. And that meant having technical advisors from different backgrounds and experiences.

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Gir Quee"]​

Typhoon-class Modular Starfighter Angel One, nearing Boz Pity

His starship had reverted into realspace just on the outer edge of Boz Pity's gravity well. He didn't waste much time by gunning his sublight engines, causing Angel One to surge towards the center of the planet. For a graveyard world, Gir was struck just by just how lush looking it appeared to be from orbit. As he neared the world, he pulled up on the flight yoke of his starfighter, causing it coast along the upper edges of the atmosphere. He turned his head to watch the plains,seas,and plateaus fly past his cockpit.

"If I were a jedi...where would I be on this world," mumbled Gir to himself, "...or is he here as a businessman?"

He tapped a button on his ship's sensor controls, pulling up a sensor scan of the world. Much of the world appeared to be uninhabited, though there were severalenergy readings that appeared to be located near a large, artificial structure resting in a valley. Another larger starship appeared to be hovering over it. Sounds like as good of a place to start as any...He gently rolled the yoke to his left, causing his starfighter to dive into the atmosphere. As he neared the structure, it became more and more clear, resolving itself to become a classic Venator-class Star Destroyer: a ship he had only seen in holos so far. But the Rebel Alliance had supposedly modified a few for their own use several years ago, if the Republic's SIGINT reports are to be believed...perhaps he is performing a similiar salvaging operation here. As his craft buzzed over the treelines towards the valley, he eased up on the throttle to bring his craft to a speed roughly equivalent to a human running. He toggled his headset comlink to broadcast in the clear.

"This is Gir Quee, is there a Mister S.J. Xantha among you?"

A burst of static was emitted from the hololink on the boy's wrist.

The comm unit had picked up on a transmission, and was fine tuning its reception to hone in on the appropriate frequency. Swiping his finger across the glasteel faceplate, the boy made a few manual adjustments. He thought he knew who it might be, so he shifted the defaults to mimic Republic communication protocols.

"This is Gir Quee, is there a Mister S.J. Xantha among you?"

The boy smiled. Not that he hadn't expected Admiral Quee to accept the invitation, but it was still reassuring to know that he had. "Good morning!" the boy replied brightly, glancing back and squinting off into the sky as he scanned in vain for where ever Gir's ship might be. "I hope you brought some cleaning supplies..."

Getting the wreckage floated back into space was going to be one project. And a major undertaking at that.

Tackling everything that had built up inside of that ship in the ensuing centuries... there weren't enough maintenance droids in the galaxy for that undertaking.

[member="Gir Quee"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]​

"Cleaning supplies?" repeated Gir quizzically.

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]'s comment brought a somewhat confused smile to the blonde man's face. His eyes fell upon the hull of the Venator-class Star Destroyer. That has to be the only thing here that needs any cleaning. I wonder what's still on that vessel...Though Gir sort of fancied himself as an explorer, he had yet to board an ancient, grounded starship on any of his travels. But that just made him curious as to what they would find on board. Thank the Maker it's not a CIS vessel...there'd probably be no end to the number of battle droids that would activate upon detecting an intruder.

"I've got a few things," said Gir, "hopefully they'll be up to at least some of the task."

His craft soared into the valley, causing Gir to quickly yank the throttle back as he looked for a landing spot. He notice a small outcropping of flat rock that grew out from the side of the valley's walls. The wind and the rain had longed eroded any rough edges of the geological feature, making it almost seem like an intentional plan. He goosed his craft on repulsorlifts to land at the feature. Once he landed Angel One, it took him several minutes to gather up his gear, including his modified Xcalq-3GA portable computer, a blaster pistol, and his old military-issue utility belt. He decided to continue to wear the gray jumpsuit for the moment for any "cleaning", though his semi-formal wear that he wore underneath the jumpsuit would probably look far more presentable for any actual business dealings. He tapped a button on his headset comlink.

"Mister Xantha, where are you now?"

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Gir Quee"]

Matsu looked at him as he was offering some ideas and following towards the ship when someone else was on arrival she couldn't deny... An undertaking like this is was better with many people to lessen the work. The gincho they had developed to use in starships was impressive but they were working to get it in some special. She remained ready with herself before moving to go inside of the ship where it was messy while her arm came up with a scanner and mapper. "THe more people you can get the more it will help, the repair and cleaning droids we have for maintaining ships within Sasori's fleets should work out here. Small compact and networked to use the joshu converters to repair and replace."

He'd mentioned cleaning in jest, and it appeared that the Atrisian master was already two... three.. maybe fifty steps ahead of him.

"Bless you, Matsu," the youngling murmured appreciatively, bowing his deep respect to the shipwright and artisan. If anyone understood the entirely of this process, or all the various and sundry procedures he'd even yet to grasp for the undertaking, it was a woman who'd made a name for herself doing just this sort of work.

With luck, the Intervention would prove itself worthy of the aid and effort.

Shifting his attention to the hololink, the boy brought the wrist unit closer to his head as he answered, "We're just beneath the old hangar bay, about to venture up inside of the hull." That would place them in a central part of the wreckage, from which they could progress forward into the old starfighter and drop ship support facilities, or aft into the engineering bays, or even up into the command and control structures within the superstructure.

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Gir Quee"]​

"I'll be there shortly then," said Gir, switching off his headset comlink.

The man stumbled down the slope as he observed the Intervention's dormant form. It seemed like a time capsule to the man about one of the Galaxy's most interesting if tragic events. The Clone Wars had arguably been one of the conflicts that introduced many concepts and technologies not previously seen during the fragile peace that the Old Republic had managed to preserve through its long reign. War on such a grand scale was such a rare thing until recently. He reached the bottom of the valley and began to hike underneath the shadow of the Venator-class Star Destroyer, marveling at its intricacies from such a close-up view. It took him some minutes, but he soon hiked past some wreckage before managing to squeeze himself through a crack and into the ship itself. A few corridors later, he found himself at the location that [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] had described. He found the young-looking anzat with an atrisian-looking woman that he had never seen before, [member="Matsu Ike"]. Gir slowly smiled as he saw the corellian jedi.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Mister Xantha, " said Gir, before turning his attention to the woman, "Hello, I do not believe that we have met. I am Gir Quee, of Lucerne Labs."

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Gir Quee"]

Matsu searched her thoughts while they were walking there to work on some of the things and she had records... more she had some plans and designs when another arrived and she bowed looking at Gir when he introduced himself to her. "I am Master matsu Ike." She looked around while pulling out one of the glowrods that sasori made and it hummed while the small rod gave off a small light. "We should be able to get information from the bridge of the ship to use. With all that has been in here, there might be some creatures and if the internal sensors are intact enough." She didn't know but if people could find older ships then this and not only still working but after being in far less intact conditions or some of the other things. "Engineering should have some space to work while going up towards the bridge."

Marque

Pink is for boys, too!
He stood by silently as Xantha and the other Jedi discussed their plans. The magenta-skinned figure waited behind them, absorbed in his own work on the datapad in his hands to offer his own commentary yet. His cautionary approach to social situations was compounded by the fact that these were Jedi. Or sort-of Jedi. The Zeltron typically worked more closely with the Gungan face of the company, so it was natural that he would be a bit uncomfortable about working directly with is owner.

Then again, a reprieve from Jon-Jon's incessant babbling could only be a good thing for Marque.

Maybe working with Jedi wouldn't be so bad, he pondered. They were known for valuing silence and solitude, the current verbal exchange notwithstanding. Once they were inside the ship, and it was a massive ship, Marque could find a quiet place to plug in. Hopefully one that wouldn't be disturbed. A distraction could cost Marque hours of time in the wrong place, something he had learned from his own experience. That's if they ever got started in the first place. He could almost hear Nemo's yot bean counting in his head as precious minutes ticked by, waiting on the rest of the party to join them.

As the newcomer arrived, the Zeltron boy -though some might hardly call the tall adolescent a boy anymore- looked over the new equipment the team had cobbled together. So much bulk and so many pieces of hardware waiting to be installed. And, from the sound of it, there was more inside the ship to be cleared out before they could even start that work. He didn't want to imagine what the junkyard they would leave behind would look like. By contrast, Marque's requirements were slim, taking up no more space than his pockets and the datapad in his hands. It was almost comical that the one thing that would bind all the components together -software, not the Force- was easier to move than all the equipment and hardware it needed to live.

The description of the vessel's interior reminded Marque of the enormity of their task. He had sat in on numerous meetings with Xantha and Nemo as they hammered out the plans for the project. Then, it had seemed so easy, a problem to be solved in his head, like nothing more than a mere exercise. Seeing the mammoth vessel before them, now that they stood before it, the task seemed overwhelming.

Marque could almost hear the apprehension in his own voice as he mentioned, "I can work just fine about anywhere, but it'll be easier to get things done in engineering. Ship's core and all that."

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Gir Quee"]​

The team was starting to come another.

As Matsu introduced herself by name, the young Jedi supplied the affiliation to go with it in case the name itself was unfamiliar to the Republic Admiral. "Sasori Research, Lucerne Labs," the boy commented, gesturing first to Matsu and then over to Gir.

It was the arrival of another freeloader voice that marked the transition from planning to execution. It was time to enter the wreckage and start preparations for re-orbiting the Intervention. Regarding the Zeltron adolescent, the small Anzat said, "And this is my Chief Creative Officer," he would just omit that part where Marque was a slicer who had been one of the highest ranking spies in the Rebel Alliance. In the IT industry, it had been a boon to have a slicer with Marque's somewhat less than legal credentials working for Corellia Digital. As opposed to against them. "...who has been eager for something other than a hologame to work on."

As for where to begin, the Zeltron made a good point. "The old core is probably a good place to start," the young Jedi agreed. They'd have to bring some power packs with them. After nine hundred years, there was no way any of the emergency batteries on the ship were in any way functional.

[member="Marque"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Gir Quee"]​

Gir nodded at [member="Matsu Ike"] in acknowledgement. He had heard of Sasori, and even seen some of their products in action, but he had never actually had any interaction with the company or any of its employees before. The initial arrival of [member="Marque"] made Gir curious, and he briefly wondered if he was about to meet another businessman interested in shipbuilding. But [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]'s revelation about the man's occupation quickly dashed those thoughts, though it made him curious about the zeltron. Perhaps there's some programming that's he's been studying for Corellia Digital that's similar to the ones used by the ship? I suppose he could have a hobby that could contribute to this as well. Perhaps he tinkers with ships in his downtime?

Gir had tried that his first privately owned ship, a beat up Poranji Orbital Jumper. While he had eventually learned his way around the small ship's systems, it had taken more time than he thought it would take originally. But he had found that even that little experience had translated well to working on the systems of other ships, whether they were starfighters or bulk cruisers, some general principles remained the same. But he had the additional advantage of being educated on capital starship design from his academy days, including some of the classics like the Venator.

"If I recall correctly," said Gir, "the main hypermatter annihilation reactor is located at the base of the twin bridge towers...though there is also an auxiliary reactor at the tip of each wing. My point being that engineering and the bridge are not so far apart from each other."

[member="Marque"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Gir Quee"]

Matsu patted the gincho reactor in the pack and it could be used to suppliment some power with itself but not for long. She usually had Quiet and Harmony with her for their knowledhe and ways to work on the ships when recovering wrecks of ships. "We'll get there and can plug in. Then the Saratai can move into position and start producing some of the supplies needed for the ship once we have an idea of what is needed. The droids for repairing what systems we can find and probe droids for scanning everything needed." She said it with a small look bringing her forearm up with a nod of her head bringing up the Ai. "Quiet access the standard design schematics." The AI gave a nod of its head bringing up the designs to work with so they could go.

Marque

Pink is for boys, too!
Marque watched with the rest as the AI displayed the Venator's internal layout in a shimmering hologram before their eyes. The familiar triangle shape of a star destroyer vanished as the resolution zoomed inward, revealing ever more details of the massive ship's innards. From where they were standing beneath the hanger bay, it was going to be a long climb up to the control systems near the bridge. There was little hope that the centuries-old starship's lift system would be operable after all this time.

For the second time that day, Marque was glad he could pack light.

As the teen studied the schematics in silence, his mind replayed the last conversation he and his Gungan boss had exchanged before leaving. Jon-Jon had offered to let him stay back, to send someone else in his place. Inevitably, someone less qualified, but such were the perks of leadership. The Zeltron felt a small twinge of regret as he recalled how casually he'd brushed off Nemo's offer, remarking that it would be good to get out of the office. Xantha's remark about him wanting to work on something other than a hologame wasn't far off the mark. Yet he hadn't quite realized just exactly what 'field work' would entail until this very moment. He stared at the distance between them and the upper decks, mentally calculating just how many floors they would need to surmount.

It was a dizzingly number. Marque's wistful comment was directed more to himself, but plenty audible for the group to hear, "Did anyone remember to pack some repulsor boots?"

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Gir Quee"]​

Gir eyed the schematics carefully as he compared it to the layout from his own memory. He was pleasantly surprised to see that he remembered the basics fairly well, but there were a number of smaller details and feature which he either didn't know or couldn't recall. Immersed in these details, he entirely forgot about the lifts (and many other features) being inoperable: it was just one of those things he usually took for granted. He couldn't actually remember the last time he had been on a ship this size without power. Repulsor boots would be good right about now...He glanced around to see if any of the others had repulsorlift boots.

"I don't have repulsorlift boots," said Gir, "but my utility belt has my old military-issue ascension cable. But we do have alternative options to get there. the auxiliary power generators should be at this level. We could try and activate them, and have their power diverted to run the internal systems of the ship like the turbolifts. As an alternative to that, we could exit the Intervention and get on one of our own ships. We could then have that ship drop us off on top of the bridge tower and then work our way down."

[member="Marque"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]

The comment about repulsor boots got no response from the tow-headed youngling.

Ascension guns? The child's head noticeably perked up at the drop of the name.

Now, to be certain, Gir's suggestion of just taking a shuttle out to one of the control towers had the benefit of being very practical. Not to mention very efficient. Which was probably why the small Anzat dismissed the idea out of hand. "I think ascension guns would be perfect," the boy noted. Perhaps it was a touch of nostalgia, but there was a kind of 'old fashioned' way of doing things and climbing up through the wreckage was just the sort of exercise that the young Jedi could appreciate.

Also, since when did anybody need reasons to go swinging on ropes and climbing places?

Oh, wait, these were adults. And adults typically needed logic and reason to justify things. "Plus, it will allow us to more closely examine the structure integrity of the overall hull," the boy added.

Was that true? Possibly. Or probably. Honestly he'd just pulled that out of his arse because it sounded good in his head.

[member="Gir Quee"] | [member="Marque"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom