Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Campain Mission One: Failed] Trouble on Trandosha.

It's been a week since the last post, five days since a reminder went up, thus I'm thinking this may be a DNF (Did Not Finish - Mission Failure).

This is a final call-out and interest check, before I move forward to focus on Mission Two for the Antarian Rangers. Parameters will have changed, should this mission have been unsuccessful, but that is the glory of Campaigns after all.

Speak up people, or forever hold your peace!

[member="Varindar Asyt"] | [member="Subject 73 Red"] | [member="Kale Seleare"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Bushi Nadora"] | [member="Korynn Sol-Syna"] | [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

I'm still in, but I'm unclear on what you're wanting us to do.

Do you want us to move the scene along? Or are you going to do that? Continuing the cantina bit seems to be what has us stalled at present.

[member="Korynn Sol-Syna"]

My NPC has given the two teams the objective with room in how you all wish to proceed. The location itself has been loosely described for your creative freedom, and I will be DM'ing the opposition where needed.

I apologize if this was unclear. I don't tend to do too much hand-holding in these things as I like to see our people take initiative and help create context to these threads, however if this was a mistake on my part which lead to the halt in posts then I do apologize for not explaining this clearly.

[member="Varindar Asyt"] | [member="Subject 73 Red"] | [member="Kale Seleare"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Bushi Nadora"] | [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

ZN9Y0vt.png
Mission Result:
Failing to reach the objective location on time, the rebel cell known as the Hsskor Dominion, successfully met with Janik Lugar and completed the exchange of fire-arms uninterrupted. As a result of strengthened Raider operations on Trandosha, violence has escalated in the streets of the Capital.

In response to this, the Silver Assembly is preparing to dispatch the Antarian Rangers to restore some semblance of Order to the City of Hsskor.

[member="Kale Seleare"] | [member="Bushi Nadora"] | [member="Masaru Varga"] | [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] | [member="Ember Farseer"] | [member="Varindar Asyt"] | [member="Subject 73 Red"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom