Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camp Raven OOC thread (Skirmish)

This is the OOC thread for the Camp Raven Prison Break between the Rebel Alliance and the Red Ravens. Any questions please post here.

Camp Raven IC thread

[member="Corruck Kazen"] [member="Apoc"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Verd Skirata"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Juwiela Melec"] [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

You know the drill but just in case, here are the objectives:

Rebel Alliance

Objective: Rescue of Juwiela Melec
Allies: Corruck Kazen Apoc Tugoro Taidarious Verd Skirata
Enemies: Cryax Bane Patricia Susan Garter, Tmoxin Temi

Red Ravens

Objective: Prevent the rescue of Juwiela Melec
Allies: Cryax Bane Patricia Susan Garter
Enemies: Corruck Kazen Apoc Tugoro Taidarious Verd Skirata

[member="Corruck Kazen"] [member="Apoc"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Verd Skirata"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Juwiela Melec"]

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
Jeez, I dunno who to root for. Celty likes [member='Juwiela Melec'], but Cross likes the Ravens, now... Hmm...

It'll be fun to watch, at any rate.

[member="Verd Skirata"]

It was agreed through Faction Leaders that the mission would be more of a stealthy infiltration, rather than an all out assault.

So blowing a big hole in the place might be restricted :)

Verd Skirata

Fancy flyin' and good fightin' make for a good day
so I was wondering how you were willing to handle the situation in the prison cell with [member="Juwiela Melec"]. Considering you are in the cell and pointing a gun at her head, I don't see how She can be saved unless we take or cause some collateral damage, Miss [member="Tmoxin Temi"].

Verd Skirata

Fancy flyin' and good fightin' make for a good day
[member="Tmoxin Temi"], It will have to be on his terms, of course, but I should be able to set the talk up. I shall pm him(Which is most likely from the same writer you were created from), and ask if this would be do able.

Actually now that you mention it, it would be nice to have someone there to broker the meeting and make sure my brother and I don't kill each other. I'm up for it!

You have yourself a deal :)

[member="Verd Skirata"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom