Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Cammy Rodarch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arla Rodarch

Marshal, Journeyman Protector
tumblr_lk3qqolJar1qi9l3lo1_1280.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Creating an ally and family NPC
  • Image Credit: Source
  • Role: Member of the family, Warship
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Prowler-class Mesenlora
  • Appearance: Two hundred meters in length, sleek, and armoured heavily she is a fusion of technology and sentience, bioengineered to be perfect. She is beautiful and deadly, and knows it.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Cameron, Cammy
  • Loyalties: Clan Rodarch, Mandalorian Protectors
  • Wealth: None
  • Notable Possessions: None
  • Skills: She a living spaceship
  • Languages: Basic, Mando'a, others at need from databases
  • Personality: Utterly loyal to her pilot and family. Reactive and protective of same. Extremely curious and inquisitive.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Her own plasma cannons, bomblet generators and Dovin Basals
  • Combat Function: She is a fully functional sentient warship, and though she follows her pilot's directions, she can and will kick ass independently of instruction.
Strengths:
  • Can travel across space
  • Incredibly powerful; able to generate high energy fields and manipulate gravity
Weaknesses:
  • Dependent on her crew
  • Elemental and Enigmatic
  • Personality of an angry teen girl
  • Spaceship sized
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Cameron (the closest basic approximation of the sound of her name) was born into a family unit of her kind, living in deep space. Her early life was learning her place among the family unit. From a young age, she loved nothing more than to hear the stories of the elders. So much younger than the others of her kind that they met and lived among, she was resigned to hearing of great events and deeds but not partaking. There were very few truly old among their beings, being an artificially created species originating in the relatively recent galactic past. They were intelligent, and capable of communication.

Through stories she learned of their origins, and of the Mandalorians. She especially loved stories of her distant cousin Naast'ika and her exploits. Though urged to remain with the group, and not to go back to a world that had been ruined, the young one wished to explore. When she did, she was at first disappointed to find a wrecked and despoiled planet, but she found that it was inhabited, if sparsely. This exploration changed her life as she met the first individual she was able to bond with, a young cave Rodarch named Vaar, son of Arch and Arla Rodarch. The bonding changed both their lives, giving each a purpose, and a partnership. Adopted into the family as one of their own, Cameron joined Clan Rodarch as much a Mandalorian Protector as anyone else.

Last edited:
Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

You don't see a lot of living ships, very interesting! I do have some things I need to point out before we can proceed, however.

The main thing is this:

I will need to see an up to date Factory submission to go with this NPC. The one you linked is from 2016. Rules have changed since then, and it's no longer up to standard for new submissions (it's limited production as well).

Let me know if you wish to proceed with this NPC submission afterwards, or if you will just use the Factory submission alone. In case of the former, I also have this feedback:

The following strength is too vague and open to interpretation
Incredibly powerful
Could you please include a strength that's more tangible?

Since it's not something super common, could you also provide a link to the Dovin Basals.

Thanks!

I probably didn't make it very clear in my last post, that's my bad.

Since this is a ship, which falls under the jurisdiction of the Factory, this will require a Factory submission before we can proceed. This will help you balance the ship, and make sure it is up to date with current Factory standard. If you wish to flesh out other details of the approved ship with an NPC submission, you can do that later.

• Droid or Artificial Intelligence NPCs submitted to the Codex must use an approved Factory submission, canon model or class, without significant technical modifications.

Even though your ship is more bio-mechnical than full droid or AI, the sentient ship still falls under this rule

Thank you for your cooperation

Arla Rodarch

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

I probably didn't make it very clear in my last post, that's my bad.

Since this is a ship, which falls under the jurisdiction of the Factory, this will require a Factory submission before we can proceed. This will help you balance the ship, and make sure it is up to date with current Factory standard. If you wish to flesh out other details of the approved ship with an NPC submission, you can do that later.

Even though your ship is more bio-mechnical than full droid or AI, the sentient ship still falls under this rule

Thank you for your cooperation

Hi Aveline,

Thats probably a bridge too far for me. The factory and species subs are by another member, and while i have permission to use them, I am not big brain enough to modify the subs or create ones of the caliber.

It's probably best to archive this one. I'll just write the NPC as is.

Thanku for your help it is appreciated.

Arla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom