Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Calm before the Storm

20870b0d93e46dc890adc11b68d6a2cf.jpg

Prosperity
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

"I'd love to. From the most beautiful tropical planets, to cold and stunning mountains - I've seen it all. If you have an idea about what you'd like to visit, I'll send some suggestions your way." She offered him a smile and spent a moment in thought as well. Even during assignments, Valery had seen a lot of the Galaxy.

But it was during trips with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and Vera that she really learned to appreciate it all. From Spintir, to Spira and even Keshi. The most beautiful thing was the people she could share those journeys with.

On the topic of family, Jasper brought up Vera and Valery began to smirk. "I'll call her over. I'm sure she'd love to see you again." Valery then raised her comm device to her lips and opened a channel.

<Hey sweetie?> She asked with a sing-song voice.

<Hey, mommy!> She responded quickly.

<Can you come find me? Jasper and I are->

<Okay!> Vera interrupted, clearly excited to join her mom and Jasper.

<And Vera?>

<Hmmm?>

<No running through the ship, okay? ....okay?>

<...> There was no response, and the channel just closed. Valery began to snicker and turned to Jasper again. "Won't be long."

Sure enough, the little Noble soon came sprinting down the hall, arms wide to tackle her mom into a big hug. "Mommy!" She grinned and rubbed her cheek against Valery's cheek for a moment, before turning to Jasper. "Hello!"

20870b0d93e46dc890adc11b68d6a2cf.jpg

Prosperity
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble

shield_core_divider.png

"Hey!" Jasper greeted the Noble child, giving a half wave with his mechanical arm. "Jeez, you look like you've grown a full inch since I saw you. Making good use of my gift?"

He had given Vera a guitar last they had met, something him and Jalen had put together for her. The two of them both really liked music, so any excuse to give others the opportunity to learn to play was always going to be taken. Jasper leaned back, letting out a soft chuckle.

"I should get a communicator for Phyla," he noted. "Er, that's the shard I'm taking care of right now. I've been meaning to bring her to meet you, but it's slipped my mind. She's... somewhere on the Prosperity..."

Jasper didn't have to ponder on where the carbon-based child had gotten off to for long. A soft clunking drew his attention to the door of the Arboretum, where the crystal in question was making her entrance. All seemed to be good, until Jasper noticed the cylindrical container that her foot was in. That explained the clunking.

"Jasper," she began, her synthetic face forming a wobbly frown, "I got stuck."

The shard's smile quickly returned upon seeing the others present, however, almost seeming to forget the container on her foot.

"Hello," she chirped. "Who are you guys?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom