Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Calm Before The Storm

“Chit, Kark, Fek.” Allyson cursed while sparks flew over her and the doctor that specializes in cybernetics. “Well, next time, don’t get a dart in it or get electrocuted by wires, Locke.” quipped the doctor as he shook his head. “Whatever you got in here really did some work.” Allyson groaned at the comment; she didn’t want to give Voyana that much credit.

The Corellian didn’t know the girl for long but already could picture that chit-eating grin if she knew the damage she caused. “Yeah, she was pretty feisty.” The pair chuckled; the doctor had worked with Allyson for some time now and had helped bandage her up after a couple of hookups that ended pretty ugly.

“So was it, someone you forgot to call back?” He teased, placing the tools down at the bedside. “I wish.” Allyson joked. “Nah, it was work.” The doctor nodded and left her. Sitting there, Allyson watched by the nearby bed. Voyana seemed to have woken up, and it was only a matter of minutes for her to realize she was handcuffed and bound to the bed.

Standing, Allyson walked over towards the bed and smirked when she drew closer. A hand covered the cybernetic eye with the black eyepatch she carried with her. Casually, the spy teased, “How you doing, kid?” A part of Allyson felt terrible for dragging the girl back to the Alliance, but with the information she sent M, she hoped Voyana could be convinced to join up. “Cute accessories you’re rocking,” The smirk widened as she nodded to the handcuffs.

Voyana

V
You ever down a bottle of whisky and wake up in alleyway?

No?

Just her?

Feth, it was only cloudy memories and a bloody hairline that made this moment stand apart. A concussion throbbed through her skull, up and down feeling like two unobtainable concepts.

Unobtainable concepts. Look at her getting fancy, just how hard was she smacked around?

“How you doing, kid?”

"Kid?" she complained, trying to shove up. "Do I look like a-" Her muddled expression crumbled into sour disgust. "You." The harsh lighting of the room sent shooting pain through her head. She shied back, a hand going over her face to shove it away.

“Cute accessories you’re rocking,”

Voyana groaned as she noticed the weight at her wrist. She tugged, only for the bed rail to stop her short. Voyana fell back into the bunk, a rush of air leaving her.

"You 'itch," she breathed, quickly taking stock of the rest of her. A finger gingerly probed along the dried blood. She winced as she found the bacta covered gash along her temple. Well chit.

This wasn't good.

She pulled herself back up, the cuffs clanking mockingly along the way. "Nice eye," she mocked back, her dour look growing more reserved.

"Where the 'ell did you bring me"

"Seems you still got that spunk." Allyson shrugged after hearing the insult. If the roles were switched, she'd be spitin' and howling like a cat as well. Still, Allyson knew this was probably a better situation for Voyana than whatever she came from, and it could have ended another way as well.

Allyson pointed to the eye, "Unfortunately for you, you're not the one that took it. Don't get too proud of yourself - you just aggravated it." It was true; someone else had gotten to the Corellian's eye before the spitfire scoundrel. At times, she could still feel the phantom pain of the Zabrak Sith digging her fingers in to rip it out.

A slight shudder and Allyson pushed the memories out of sight for now. Looking around, she waved her hands, presenting the ward that she had brought Voyana into. "Welcome to the Alliance, specifically the SIA. Whatever you were doing was something you definitely should not have been doing. It's why you ran into me." Another grin as she reached for a stool and dragged it over to her. She sat and poked at the handcuffs, "You'll be briefed and interrogated for a bit - but I put a good word in for you. Hopefully, you decide to stop being such a brat, and you learn to make an honest living for yourself."

Allyson didn't get any deeper than that. She had been where Voyana was once, but Allyson had signed up independently, unlike the girl. There were times she regretted it, but she just had to think of all the good she had done. "Maybe if you're lucky, I'll get to be the one to break you in." Another jest, and Allyson shrugged.

"So, what's your name?"

Voyana

V
"You brought me to-" She hissed in frustration, seeing the room clearly for the first time. This wasn't what she had betted her life on. Cold jail cell and maybe some shock treatments-- sure. Fine. 'was always worth the risk.

But feck her, was she in the core?

Yeah. Yeah, she was. Her frustration turned it into a vague growl as she was forced to sit and stew over her change in circumstance. Allyson wasn't given the conversation she had came teasing for. Not at first, at least. The hell. The 'itch thought she helpin. Voyana could see it all so clearly now.

She hacked up a luggie and spat it at Allyson. "I aint gonna do chit for you. Hell you take off these handcuffs and we'll just see which one of us is worth the air they breathe." She tried to slide off the bed, careless to the way the walls still moved. She squared the woman down, a flint of that stolen memory chip peaking out of the edge of her shirt.

"I don't need a gun to feck you up."

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

The reactions of a Jedi Master saved her life once again. Leaning to the side, she avoided the luggie. “Cute.” Allyson watched the struggle with her arms folded in front of her chest. It was pathetic. Voyana continued to squirm and wiggle, shouting threats that she would be unable to follow through with. “You done?” Allyson asked, catching a quick glimpse of the drive that she had been ordered to fetch.

“Worth my breath, interesting. I think I could still scrap, doubt you’d be able to keep up - so I’ll just let you be safe where you’re at. Oh and I think I forgot to pick up the blaster pieces, sorry.” The Corellian smirked as she stood from the stool and leaned over towards Voyana. Gingerly her fingers plucked the drive that the woman assumed would remain hidden. “You know, I thought you were smarter.” The drive spun between her fingers and then fell into her palm. “You'd know a bra is the first place anyone ever looks. Guess you’re not as impressive as I thought you were.” Shrugging, Allyson tucked away the drive and would eventually bring it to M when the time was right.

The Spy remained close to Voyana as she looked the girl in the eyes. Her reactions were still ready to dodge any luggies or spit that the girl decided to try and throw at her again. A hint of slyness to her smirk cracked as she spoke in a voice low enough for just Voyana to hear. “You’re not half bad looking, could have tried to convince me to help you out or look the other way.” Leaning back, Allyson patted Voyana’s cheek.

“What’s your name? I can go all day - doubt you have enough stamina to keep whatever you’re doing up.”

Voyana

V
Voyana snatched at the hand on her cheek, the bed jerking as the violent tug yanked through the chains. As Allyson tried to pull away, the grip only tightened. Dirt encrusted nail would dig into skin, Voyana didn't care. Her nostrils flared, dark eyes burning with the intensity of someone that knew they were in deep.

The fecker with the white coat hovered awkwardly over his instruments. Voyana could practically feel his uncertainty as he debating stepping in.

Wasn't much point. He was a twig in a robe. She'd punch his glasses in too. She ignored the way his hand moved uncertainly towards his com device and leaned closer into the woman. She smelt like body oder and ash. So really, like home.

"How 'bout you take off these cuffs and we'll see." Her voice was low and guttural as she tried to barter... or threaten. Whichever worked. She locked eyes with the woman, her free hand drifted forward to pick pocket the memory stick right on back.

She was damn good at it.

Deft with her fingers, 'n all.

The grip on Allyson's wrist tightened, but she didn't look down. Her eyes remained on Voyana's, seeing the burning intensity. Allyson had seen this look before. It had been a look that had stared back at her, wearing her own face. The intensity was a mask covering the fear that lurked behind it. She had felt this before, she had been in Voyana's shoes, and it was comedic that the galaxy would put her on the other side.

The outburst, the urge to fight, all of it was based on fear. Voyana was a wild animal caught in the corner, and realizing it - Allyson could feel that guilt bubble up. Maybe she should have looked the other way and allowed Voyana to escape.

"Nah." Allyson shook her head and, with her free hand, pinched Voyana's nose, blocking any air from entering. The Corellian continued to smile, putting more pressure on Voyana's nose. "I'll break it if you don't settle the fek down. So, behave, and maybe I'll let you keep what you just lifted off me."

Voyana

V
Naturally, Voyana chose to do the exact opposite of what she told to do.

Hardly a shocker, but with the pinch to her nose and the call out on the pickpocketing, she felt cornered. So she lashed out.

"Eat chit."

Her head reared back, yanking away from the woman's devil fingers. At the same time she tugged Allyson's wrist forward, aiming to use the momentum to her advantage as she whipped her head back down. It would break both of their noses if she hit, but she was always willing to take a bit of pain if it dragged someone down with her.

And she was more than happy to see the woman bleed.

Her leg swept out at the same time, going to take out the woman's knees. It wouldn't get her out of the cuffs, but anything in this moment would feel good.

Consequences would definitely follow this. But adrenaline pumped through her veins, and frankly, that was all that mattered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allyson felt the pull and figured what was coming next. Adjusting her weight, she leaned into the blow, just not with her head. Instead, Voyana would find her headbutt making contact with the hard shoulder of the Corellian. Though Voyana wouldn’t go without a victory, the leg that went to kick Allyson hit her knee, and she buckled under the blow. It wasn’t the spy’s first rodeo, and Voyana wasn’t her first problem child.

“So help me, Ashla, I oughta snap your neck.” Allyson groaned as she reached beside Voyana’s bed. Reaching for the first thing she could, she grabbed a durasteel bedpan and slammed it hard into the girl’s head. Using this moment, she pulled away and shook her wrist. The girl’s grip was tight, and Allyson noticed she had drawn blood. “Hey, Doc? You got a bacta patch and possibly a rabies shot?” Looking at Voyana, she shook her head, then hit her one more time for good measure.

The dented bedpan fell to the floor, and she fell back onto the stool. It was then she remembered the memory stick had been lifted off her and stood back up. Carefully and prepared for the scoundrel to magically wake up, she took the stick back and caught her breath.

“I need a drink.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom