Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Calm Before The Storm

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

0mHCE6Q.png

GRsoRF8.gif

VIZSLA TERRITORIES: DABA'R, ROON

Darch's Clan Vizsla had been offered territory within the Continent of Daba'r, The very continent that Mandalore the First had rallied his Mandalorians to set out and find the planet that would one day be known as Mandalore. But in recent times, The Mandalorian Sector had become the victim of conflicts without number. Genocide... Mandalorians were being wiped out by the Empire, And while all were keen on seeing their homeland liberated and seeing the Empire pay for every inch of ground, A few were also keen on preserving their culture, And planning for the future. What if Mandalore could not be liberated by brute force alone? The wise prepared for every possibility, And the wise had come.

Darsch Vizsla, And "Aloy" as she now called herself, Had arrived earlier that by their own means, Scoping out the Northern Territories they'd been given to settle. Here they found cold seas and mountains, Perfect for hiding underground structures and military hardware, Situated not far from the warmer islands that formed the southern portion of Clan Vizsla's territories, The perfect place to set up a village to shelter themselves while they build their new home.

Aloy was stood atop a small hill, Scanning the outlying islands and their verdant forests with her Rangefinder, Taking in all the sights of her new home.

<"Darsch, You seeing this? It's... Beautiful."> Whether she was speaking to Darsch through the Commlink or in person, Even Aloy didn't know. She was lost in thought, Bewildered that there was so much nature left in this war torn galaxy. It made her smile beneath her skull-like helm. Now if only Darsch would share it with her. But was she simply be helping Darsch build here? Or would she truly share a home with the woman, For the first time since she'd left Concordia? Only time would tell her where they stood, It seemed.

tire.png

The cold breeze was welcoming and reminded her somewhat of home. It was a nice lovely world. The negotiations had gone well for the House to acquire this land for the use of Deathwatch and House Vizsla. She looked around taking note of the surrounding landscape seeing the tactical advantages and disadvantages. Darsch looked into the sky with light shining across her visor. The blue mandalorian walks through the woods heading to where Aloy's hardened voice called to her. A smile grew on her lips taking in the sound of her lover's voice.

<"I like it here.. It's perfect for a military installation and we could build into the mountain..">

She chuckles as she continues towards Aloy's position. The wind howling grew louder as she approached the hill and heard the sounds of waves crashing against the cliffs slowly eroding away the coastal rocks. Darsch slowly moves up towards the hill Aloy had claimed for a brief moment. Her arms moved up to her head and she slowly removes her helmet to gaze at the view with her own eyes. Darsch saw Aloy's rear and bit her lip before shaking her head and coming to her side and looking at the view as well.

"Ah.. This is great. We'll build our clan village here, over looking the ocean yet obscured by the mountains. Our clan will thrive here. We will thrive here.."

She placed her prosthetic hand on Aloy's shoulder and smirked. Darsch let out a sigh.

"We'll build up our house here. Bring in new foundlings. I wanna make sure we do good here, that we are prepared.."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

0mHCE6Q.png

<"You always were the tactician of this partnership. Mmm"> She leans her head to the side, Placing one hand over Darsch's. Maybe it was cold and metallic, But it was comforting nonetheless. Her head rolls gently towards Darsch, The newly inducted Vizsla smiling warmly at the sight of her Alor's face, though it remained beneath her helm for the time being.

<"We'll be prepared! We might start small, But we'll build a new house here. A new life. Never thought I'd say that>" She laughs slightly.

<"I spent so long alone out there... Just a husk really... But for the first I feel like... I feel like I'm home, Blue.">

It felt funny speaking that name again now that they both wore the blue armour of Death Watch. Not to mention there had been another blue in her life. But that was before Darsch had come back. Hopefully she'd stay this time, And maybe, Just maybe, House Vizsla would be the family she should have had all along.

<"This is just the place I'd raise a foundling if I had the chance. I wonder if we'll ever have our own? I mean, If I didn't scare you off during the rebellion..."> Her tone was bemused, But the possibility was definitely in the back of her mind, Causing her to look back up at the mountains for now, Ever hiding behind the visor, Like she'd always done.

tire.png

Darsch would look around the area with a smile. They could build a nice village for the clan. Darsch envisioned a nice traditional Mandalorian hut that will be her home for the coming months that supplies were brought in to build up the village for the clan. Once that had been completed, they would be able to move on to building the bunkers for Deathwatch and Vizsla's guards. She looked at the trees again. Darsch was ready to get to work on the house. She was determined not to spend the night in the solstice. Her plan was just to grab some rations from the ship and some tools to begin building.

"I want to raise a foundling. For them to carry on the Vizsla ways. I'll be glad to do it with you.."

She smiles looking at her red headed friend taking a moment to admire her. Vizsla would look away to the woods. She walks over to the treeline to where the Solstice was park. Darsch goes up the ramp and grabbed a crate and set the toolbox on it. She activates the repulsor lifts and began walking back to Aloy. There was an ample supply of lumber. Enough to build a decent sized hut.

"You ready to build us a home?"

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

0mHCE6Q.png

The thought of raising a foundling with Darsch made her feel warmth from within despite the cool air around them. Though she could recall having conversations about not having children a few years ago, A foundling was different in a way, And she'd change so much since she and Darsch last spoke of the subject. Whether they still lived in huts or in a great fortress, She could almost imagine herself training her foundling to wield a wooden stick like a vibrosword, Or running after the child as they play tag in the tall grass. It was something she'd never thought of before. Aloy? A mother? She would have laughed not long ago, and yet here she was, Daydreaming.

It wasn't till Darsch had returned that she snapped out of it. <"Only if you're gonna lend that strong metal arm of yours!"> She laughs while removing her helm and clipping it to her belt just above her rear.

"We'll have to dig if we're gonna build a proper Vheh'yaim
. You pick a spot already or do we need to go hunting for real estate? "

tire.png

The only thing Aloy would see is Darsch raising her finger pointing at a spot in the trees that was under some trees. It was beautiful and good to settle. The Vizsla would pat Aloy on the back before striding over to the spot and setting down the crate and tools. She envisioned a home that'll be perfect to live out the first few months on this planet. It reminded Darsch much of her youth living on Concordia. She had grown up on homestead out in the wilderness of Concordia. Her life was simple yet hard working on the homestead going from cutting down some trees to building a new barn to house the harvest from the farm.

It was a nice life. Darsch was happy to be getting this life back somewhat with the next promise of it being family. A family with the one she loved, her Aloy. That red angel that had saved her from sith backed bounty hunters. She had twice. The Vizsla could not have picked someone better to help lead the Deathwatch. They were starting small and extended their arms to former loyalist deathwatch. Her House would grow once again in the Union. Darsch would sigh opening the crate and taking out a digging tool. So it began.

Darsch began digging a little den in the ground that'll be filled by the home when it's built. It reminded her somewhat of the homes on desert worlds such as Tatooine and Abafar. Abafar, that's where Darsch and Aloy met when she was still going by Joti Johayc. She smiles remembering it and continuing to dig with a smile on her face. Soon there was a crater in the Earth of Roon. Her helmet came off so she could wipe the sweat from her brow. She backs up surveying her work and smiled. Now came the need to gather materials, luckily there was a whole forest of lumber to help building their hut.

"Come on pick up and axe and lets get to cutting.."

She reaches into the crate pulling out an Axe.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

0mHCE6Q.png

Aloy had assigned herself to scouting while Darsch dug their foundations for the Vheh'yaim, Scanning the various terrain from atop a hill nearby. There many things that caught her eye out there, From the serene glaciers in the north to the rolling hills in the south, Or the strange ten legged Mogo and Bantha not far from them. Everything here, Even the crisp cold air, Was perfect. Why Mand'alor the first didn't just settle here was beyond her.

"Come on pick up and axe and lets get to cutting..."
She turns towards darsch suddenly, Raising her rangefinder back up and trudging her way through the unkempt grass until she came to stand on the lip of the hole Darsch had dug.

"Alright, Alright. Hold your bantha, Blue" She scoffs in a playful manner while leaning down to pull an axe from the repulsor crate.
Standing tall again, She lets the axe drop to her side while looking to her side at what looked to be suitable lumber, Which gave her the appearance of an ancient warrior like the mandalorians they met on Weik, Staring with determined focus while the wind played with the fur mantle across her shoulders.

"Ahh," Her axe slowly rises to point at one of the trees "You shall be my first opponent." She laughs.

It wasn't long before she was hacking at trees nearby, Taking steady swings at the trunks over and over while piling up the logs and vines that would be used to bind the structure together.

"Hey Blue!" Aloy eventually calls out "What's first on the list after we set up the Vheh'yaim? Hunting, Fishing, Exploring or just chilling inside?" She laughs.

tire.png

quartermasterbanner.png

T H E
E N C L A V E

Tag: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

Daba'r.

When the Quartermaster had been a youngling, she had heard the legends of Mandalore the First, the one who had turned the exiled Taung into the greatest and most feared creed of warriors that the galaxy would ever see. Some of the stories had placed them, victories, over their enemies. Others portrayed them as a lost people until they were rallied together to fight under one banner.

Never did she think that she would stand on the planet, or even the land, where it had happened.

Ever since the Sith brought ruin to Mandalore, many things had come to pass that she never would have foreseen.

The Enclave was growing, growing strong, waxing to a potential that the Quartermaster had not foreseen. The halls now bustled with warriors of all Clans, separated by blood but united by a common goal. There were even younglings, foundlings even, running underfoot and learning the ways of Mandalore. Mandalore itself was soon to be free. The dark clouds that had covered the Mando'ade had parted, if only briefly.

But that did not mean there weren't stormclouds on the horizon. Already, the clans had splintered once more into factions willing to shed blood over the rights to Mandalore. It looked as if, not even a rotation later, the mistakes of the past were being forgotten and repeated. That was why Daba'r was so crucial. It was the Mandalore that should be, the Mandalore without fighting, the Mandalore that promised safety.

It had been a while since the Quartermaster had left her harbor of safety. And so she decided to take a walk in this New Mandalore.

The sound of an axe cutting into wood rang through the clearing, and the Quartermaster came upon two Mandalorians hard at work clearing the forest around them, logs stacked somewhat neatly to the side. She stopped at the edge of the clearing, her fur cloak ruffling slightly in the crisp breeze. After long last, she spoke: "It is quite more beautiful than I imagined," she stated, casting her gaze around the surroundings of Clan Vizsla's territory, her voice carrying clearly through the clearing.

Darsch would start building up the hut starting up with the scaffolding. She'd start whistling while stabbing a large stick into the ground. Her new cybernetic arm would shine in the light of the sun. The Beskar plating was a beautiful addition. A cosmetic yet tactical advantage. Her decision to add it was in case she'd fight a force user. The plating could be used to block Lightsaber attacks. It was quite genius. The Vizsla would tie some vines before setting up one of the first walls. She used her knife to carve holes into the walls creating a good viewing point. She carves the door way of the hut out and set the door wood upwards tying it to the stick frame.

The home was taking shape and needed a few more walls and a roof before the house was ready to stay in. She was determined to have the home finished before nightfall. Darsch was determined to get in bed with Aloy and have a nice rest. Her first sleep that would be in peace and with the one she loved. It would be the best night of her life. Building up something great in the name of House Vizsla. The first shipment of cargo to build up the village would be coming in about a month to the territory. Then the rest of her clan would come which was currently just some of the deathtroopers of krieg and distinguished legionnaires.

Her head turns to the voice of the quartermaster startled slightly but she'd let out a sigh.

"Welcome to the New House Vizsla headquarters. It may not be much but we're building it up."

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla The Quartermaster The Quartermaster

0mHCE6Q.png

>Twack<

<thwack>

Aloy suddenly stops her axe mid swing to look over her shoulder, Immediately finding the source of the voice she'd heard.

"Quartermaster!" Setting the axe down, She dusts her gloves off and then marches at a brisk pace to Darsch's side, Raising her hand in greetings to the quartermaster with a slight smile.

"Beautiful indeed! I picked a good spot if I do say so myself." She turns to Darsch briefly with a brighter smile before and placing her hand on Darsch's shoulder. Turning back to the quartermaster suddenly, She'd realized that she'd failed to introduce everyone.

"OH, I don't know if you remember us, My armour was quite different at the time. But, I am Aloy of Clan Vizsla. This is Darsch, Alor of Clan Vizsla. Whom I believe you may have seen briefly before the battle of Mandalore. We stopped by to have her armour repaired and check for other Vizslas."

It was a strange thought, That after so many years of drifting she'd be introducing he Alor of her clan and house, And her lover like this. Darsch had shown her a new path and brought her up from a mere bounty hunter, Maybe even Dar'manda, to the woman building their holdings on Roon, The Co-leader of Death Watch and more the de facto Warmaster of her clan. So much had happened in the past three years and even more so in the few months, It was as if destiny had rewarded her for hanging on as long as she had, As if the galaxy had finally acknowledged she'd earned this. She deserved something better and this was it.
tire.png

quartermasterbanner.png

E N C L A V E

Tag: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla
Word Count: 471

At her pronouncement, the repeated thuds of the axe were silenced as the two turned in her direction. From their signet they were of House Viszla, and from the equipment laying about, the fallen trees, the building materials, and tools that were strewn about, the Quartermaster could guess that they were here to claim territory for their clan and house on Daba'r.

One of them was evidently startled but quickly collected her composure. "Welcome to the New House Vizsla headquarters. It may not be much but we're building it up," she replied graciously.

The Quartermaster was about to reply before the other suddenly exclaimed her title, stopping her axe mid-swing and setting it down before standing up straight and dusting off her gloves, walking to put a shoulder on her companion. "Beautiful indeed! I picked a good spot if I do say so myself," she exclaimed with a smile that widened as she turned to the other. The Quartermaster tilted her head; perhaps they were more than companions. Lovers? It did not matter, so long as they were faithful to themselves and to their clan.

The one who had spoken seemed to realize that they had not introduced themselves to the Quartermaster and suddenly launched into a torrent of introduction. "Oh, I don't know if you remember us, My armor was quite different at the time. But, I am Aloy of Clan Vizsla. This is Darsch, Alor of Clan Vizsla. Whom I believe you may have seen briefly before the battle of Mandalore. We stopped by to have her armor repaired and check for other Vizslas."

The Quartermaster took several steps until she was standing only a pace from the two, before inclining her head cordially. "Alor Darsch, and Aloy. It is good to see that you survived the battle." At the mention of preparing armor, the Quartermaster lowered her helmet to peer more intently at the Alor's beskar'gam. "When you are finished here, I will be able to take a look at that armor. A supply run came in today, and we should have a fresh supply of materials that I will be able to patch up what you have here. And I'll keep an eye out for any of Clan Vizsla if they pass by."

Looking around, the Quartermaster found a rock that was suitable for sitting, dusting off a light coating of snow before settling down on it. "It is even better to see that Clan Vizsla is rebuilding. So many were lost in the Sundering, that it's hard to forget sometimes that there is still a future."

She cocked her head. "Yet, here we three are. The fire of Clan Vizsla, and all the Clans, has not yet been extinguished. I am told that Mandalore is once again free. There may be hope for the Mando'ade yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom