Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling For New Members

Are you in need of a place to get your character's feet wet? Do you wanna place where you can trust your fellow faction members, and have fun role-playing? Do you wanna take planets by force, and then sometimes by political ways? Maybe you just wanna play just to play. Well come join us the Shadow Empire.

So far we have our leaders all taken care of, but we still need more members for our Navy, and our Army. We could use more Force Users who are Dark Jedi, or Rogues (Jedi,Sith doesnt matter). We have a dominion being planned at the moment, and if you want in on it, better join now so you dont miss the action. You could be blasting away enemies, and cutting down the competition with us, laughing all the way. So hurry now and join! For questions about specifics, ask me about the FUs stuff, ask [member="Vash Ordo"] about the army, and for the navy ask [member="Aken Bosch"] anything you wanna know. If they cant answer it, they will direct themselves and you to their commander to answer your questions to the best of their abilities.

[member="Romeo Sin"], [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

If I may ask both of you, what is the intent and/or mission of this faction. Granted, you've merely only told us who you need to bolster ranks and who to contact, but the opening post does not persuade me to place any members in this faction. Perhaps you could tell us a little bit about the Shadow Empire, how it started, what ideals does it exhibit, etc.

[member="Darth Arcis"]

That a good sith is a dead sith, we refuse to ally with republic, and we wish to bring dark jedi into the bigger points of views, while also taking over the Tingel Arm. theres mre but two days of being up isnt good for you so pm me and I shall get back at you later sir today if you want,

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
-facepalms-

What he was attempting to say is this, the faction was OOCly created from my understanding as a group to help new members get their hands dirty and used to the role of a major faction through the help of experienced members. As part of my understanding i will be doing a thread with each new member to the faction that want to and glad to teach anyone that joins and get them used to the rank structuring of most factions with force users.

The Shadow Empire itself is a group looking to have a more imperialistic governmental style, moving away from even a Force User as the Shadow King (Dedicated one atleast) And heading in the direction of giving people a new grouping with interesting new features. I myself am pushing heavily for a diplomatic version of Dominions and perhaps in the future a diplomatic form of invasion ([member="Tiberius Rex"] hint hint). The Latter of the two is not confirmed though while the dominion idea is being talked about.

In addition to this there is a clearly defined and more military like breakdown of OOC and IC ranks, with the Shadow King at the Top, his Vice next which is [member="Ice"] Then three branches in which a CO and a NCO so to say watch over each and keep order in their respective areas.

As for Ideal, ill actually ask for Ice or Tiberius to answer that as i am not the best suited to answer.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Darth Arcis"]

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

Well OOCly I've been around the block with pretty much every Major Factions Military since shortly after the site was created, if you're looking for ground combat type leadership I can help. ICly Doc's a terrific NCO with plenty of hands on experience through the CIS as a Combat Medic/Team Leader for the Dreadguard.

You guys look pretty neat, let me know if you need anything.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

New member who needs to get feet wet? Check.

Is it a purely military faction? And is it force-users only? It sounds intriguing. Do you have use for a slicer/technologist?

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

An recruitment RP would be awesome. Do you want me to start the thread or shall I?

[member="CC-420 Doc"]
Do you want in on this too? Chronologically it makes sense, but I'm happy to do a separate side thread for our introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom