Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Calling all Vizslas!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

VVVDHjr.png

Clan Vizsla is perhaps one of the most well known clans in recent canon, and my favorite to write. During my time as a previous leading Alor, there were many Vizslas, and I miss those days.

I think it's time for round 2.

I would like to convene a moot on our ancestral home of Concordia to not only stake my claim for leadership of clan Vizsla, but for others to stake their own and voice their opinions about the clan's future if they so desire. This would be an IC vote by players with potential for both IC and OOC outcomes. With such an important canon clan, I think it's only right that anyone has the chance to become Alor by popular vote, or to simply have a say in what actions the clan takes. While Aloy is a ronin at heart, she will cooperate with new leadership if it means seeing House Vizsla prosper.

The Sith are being driven from Concordia and victory is assured. The Mandalorian Protectors have stated that they do not wish to interfere with the clans in reclaiming ancestral territories, meaning it is up for grabs and we have a chance to rebuild our home if the clan desires. This is a chance to dust off your old Vizsla characters or introduce new ones, as the clan has become scattered in my- and my successor's absence- so having us gather under one roof again has great potential for stories that will impact individual characters and the clan alike.

So, sound off if you want to write some Vizslas!

VVVDHjr.png

Clan Vizsla is perhaps one of the most well known clans in recent canon, and my favorite to write. During my time as a previous leading Alor, there were many Vizslas, and I miss those days.

I think it's time for round 2.

I would like to convene a moot on our ancestral home of Concordia to not only stake my claim for leadership of clan Vizsla, but for others to stake their own and voice their opinions about the clan's future if they so desire. This would be an IC vote by players with both potential for both IC and OOC outcomes. With such an important canon clan, I think it's only right that anyone has the chance to become Alor by popular vote, or to simply have a say in what actions the clan takes. While Aloy is a ronin at heart, she will cooperate with new leadership if it means seeing House Vizsla prosper.

The Sith are being driven from Concordia and victory is assured. The Mandalorian Protectors have stated that they do not wish to interfere with the clans in reclaiming ancestral territories, meaning it is up for grabs and we have a chance to rebuild our home if the clan desires. This is a chance to dust off your old Vizsla characters or introduce new ones, as the clan has become scattered in my- and my successor's absence- so having us gather under one roof again has great potential for stories that will impact individual characters and the clan alike.

So, sound off if you want to write some Vizslas!

Preach sister. Godspeed~

Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren if this is you taking the creed, I recommend you get a Vizsla to administer it before the voting phase of the thread begins ;p

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Domina Prime Domina Prime
I'm gonna give this a day or two just in case, and then threw a thread your way! I'll be using Carnifex's concordian submission for reference to locations and general scenery.

don't forget to invite any Vizslas you know! i'll be tagging a couple people who expressed interest from discord as well

Thread is live! open to any Vizslas that haven't posted here yet if ya still wanna join~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom