Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all Mercenaries, misfits and Spacers!

Thats right RC's at it again!

Im looking for a small crew that is battle oriented to form a mercenary guild. It will be a small time faction to tool around the galaxy and cause some chaos!

Idealy we will pirate too!

Anyone interested?

[member="Aedan Miles"]

I got a good pic for the faction.
mercguildpic_zpsbc7673b0.jpg

I was thinking a small army of mercenaries and such that form a guild. The guild accepts contracts and goes by its charter.
When theres no contracts we pirate and raid!

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
So tempting. So very, very tempting... but I am a Freelancer. I shall live as a Freelancer, and I shall die as a Freelancer.

I do love the idea of you faction, and I wish you the best in it. If you ever need an extra gun for a mission, don't hesitate to call me. I will be happy to support you in whatever way I can.

Lira Dajenn

L
I'm not a mercenary, but i have an interest in having a band of mercenaries hired by me.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="RC 212 "]I am a part of no faction... it is part of being a Freelancer. No affiliations, no matter how big or small, to an organization or government, so the best I could help you would be to help you out in RPs on missions or anything should you need an extra RP hand on deck.

@Kung Seilois

Thats the point man. Free lancers. No one is "In charge."

We are just banded together by a common code and help eachother on contracts and missions.

[member="Nemene Talith"]

You can hire me now if you like. I have nothing going on atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom