Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CALLING ALL FLEETERS/TRADERS

I'm curious about the ramifications of this for companies with locations along the Hydian Way. I hesitate to say they would probably resist someone coming in and trying to control their ability to trade. I may have to get involved in this, as Ignus Industries has locations on Telos and Harrin, both of which are on the Hydian Way.

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Lady Kay"]

Most definitely!~ I would be down to have Eliala travel to Commenor and have a Trade Agreement summit with you!~ Use trade worlds gotta lookout for each other :).

[member="Darth Ignus"]

We can always have a summit. ;)

[member="Xalus"]
No piracy on our part. But, if you want to float Pirate Opposition once I get some PC fleeters around, go for it!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Eliala Tallera"]

Sounds wonderful :) My Ministers [member="Darben Skirae"] and [member="Riven Black"] would be happy to meet up with your delegation as well.

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Riven Black"]

LET'S DO IT! Start a thread and I'll have Eliala come over. We can have it on Commenor if it's easier for you.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Eliala Tallera"] [member="Riven Black"] [member="Darben Skirae"]

I will get on that later this evening. At work at the moment ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom