Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling All Artists for a siggie and a avatar! (Or one.)

UBD-028

"I PERFORMED VIOLENCE."
Hey talented artist's I was wondering if you could put this border
Ak0jBbU.png
on this avatar?

Just try and make it good I guess, If the border doesn't work just try and label my avatar with the current one or either a better B2 Super Battle droid Picture, thank you in advance if you do it! Whatever looks good on it please do it, I'm just trying to outfit a new character with some new fancy style, thanks once more!

Now moving on, if you can handle a signature then be my guest and please try and make it, if not don't be pressured and do it, if its too much to handle its fine.

782-1525157108-1280494259.png

This is the image I want to use for a signature and have his name on it, probably 'UBD-028' or 'Kaz' on it whatever looks more appealing to the eye, with the saying 'ROGER ROGER' on it. Just try to make it appealing, thank you in advance! This is probably going to be a CIS character so make it-..CIS(y)?

UBD-028

"I PERFORMED VIOLENCE."
[member="Darth Metus"]

Thank you so much man! This is great, I love how you made both, Its such a relief we have people like you around, I couldn't even get near this level of photoshop, cheers man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom