Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caliban Cove

[member="Elizabeth Verdan"]

Junko watched her while she moved some of the shoes holding them next to the kimono with a small smile on her face. "Now lets see here I think." She looked at the dark purple of the silk and the shoes giving her the shoes as she paid the woman. "These will do now lets see." She looked at her padawan and pet her ears with a nod of her head. "You are very nice and looking very very pretty."

[member="Junko Ike"]

Kitty beamed at her master joyfully. She hadn't felt this happy in a long time. All dressed up nicely, Kitty was looking rightly proper. Purring at the petting, she followed the Jedi Knight out after her clothing had been payed for. "W-Where are we going next?" She asked, curiosity evident in her tone

"We are going to get you some nice hair work done." Junko was watching her as she gave her a nod of her head looking towards some of the other shops they had. clothsk, shoes, hair, nails and some skin and then she had someone arriving with materials for a new arm. "We also have some droids with your clothing."

[member="Junko Ike"]

The day was absolutely wonderful for the young kitty. She was pampered, taken care of, and just spoiled with all of the nice things. New clothes, a nice hairstyle, an upgrade to her arm.....What more could a young kitty want? A great lunch with her purrfect master was what was planned next, and she was curious where they would go

The new arm she was getting her padawa, desh-terethium with a synthweave so it could use her own force energies to resist lightsabers and channel the force throughout itself. Pretty to look at and designed for servants of the lightside of the force. Junko led the way down the street for herself and her padawan to come along as the place they were eating was in the penthouse of a tower. She had all of her attention to the around the Imperial city that was gleaming silver and gold from the rooftops.

[member="Junko Ike"]

She could hardly believe the treatment she was getting. Junko may well have saved her life without knowing it, with her care and kindness, she had made the little kitty from a bundle of anxiety and emotions, into a little bundle of curious joy, eager to explore and learn about the world around her, and experience all teh force had to offer her

Looking at her padawan as Junko led the way stopping after all of the shopping at the larger districts. There was even more with the sounds of the city below them before she arrived at their destination. One of the gardens between the large districts while she looked at the ships flying overhead. "Hmm now where can we go with all of the new things you have done my dear? There are so many places on this planet we can go now since you have been cleared up."

[member="Junko Ike"]

She considered for a moment, before she gently smiled. "Master, I don't care where we go, as long as I might stay with you. You've taught me so much already, and given me so many things, both material and otherwise. I thank you, truly" She said, stepping back and giving her a deep, respectful bow

Junko looked at her and she had a few ideas, here in the Imperial city she had a small look on her face going over some of the things with her padawan. A smile on her face while she was getting some of the food delivered for them. "Well then padawan I know where we shall go after this meal. There is some bases we can work on a few of the other things." She said it with a look motioning for her to come and be near her as tea was delivered. "We have been working to develop a new material for building."

[member="Junko Ike"]

"And what material is that?" She asked curiously, kneeling beside her master as they had tea together. The day was turning out to be quite beautiful, both in weather and atmosphere, as well as in the depth and feeling she was experiencing during it. Truly, Kitty was blessed to be able to enjoy it like this, rather than slaving away at some work in Coruscant's undercity

"Wintrium, we have been spending to construct better facilities to manufacture it with our workers." Junko sat there with a look on her face while her padawan was hear her and she offer her a small arm over her shoulder speaking. "You are doing so well, enjoy this padawan. it is not often that one gets to come out and enjoy these outings." Junko continued to sip when she took a bite of food with a nod of her head to the platter.

[member="Junko Ike"]

"What are the special properties of Wintrium?" Despite her overall appearance and attitude, Mechanics and Engineering were one of Elizabeth's passions in life. Well, that and napping. She took little bites of food between curious questions about various sides and effects of the material, seeming very immersed in her questioning

Junko looked upon her with a nod of her head giving some of the attention to her. "It is a liquid that slowly over several thousand years hardens into a substance that can resist and become immune to damage. We have worked with scientists to develop new methods to create it using programmable matter to construct more of it. With with that we can develop new meshes for protective clothing and armor."

[member="Junko Ike"]

"So it's somewhat like amber then? But of course, more durable and useful...." She murmured, nodding softly, stroking her chin in deep thought. "Just how difficult and costly is this to produce?" She asked looking up in thought "If it's not too hard, might you let me have some for a special project I've had in mind ? " She asked. She had had ideas about a certain time of fusion generator, one which's power output increased over time, but of course the heat generated by it would aswell, requiring a suitably durable housing. A material that could age with it, becoming more resistant while the generator became more powerful might be just what she needed to finish the project

Junko looked at her and raised an eyebrow in surprise but also interest. Her padawan had an eye and idea for technical work and detail. That was good and could come in handy as she spoke. "Producing it is easy, the process by which it is done is to break down materials using the Joshu converter into raw matter and with conversion technology change them into the base components of the wintrium. From there it is able to be produced from anything and with the salvage and clean up of battlefields as well as sanitation Sasori has been able to keep a continuous stream of materials." She was looking at her and took another sip of tea. "As for getting some, I can arrange that however Sasori's researchers would want to know what it is as they are the only ones who have produced way to create and manufacture more of it."

[member="Junko Ike"]

"Well....I have a little idea for a variable scaled fusion reactor..." She said excitedly, explaining the basic premise of it to her master. She seemed completely caught up in this exciting idea, her foot remaining neglected on the table before her. "And with that kind of long term power potential, it would certainly help grand scale construction, without the need to constantly refurbish a power system as it's energy needs increase"

She had a good idea and finishing up her meal Junko stood up wiping her the sides of her mouth with a small look while the server took the dishes away. "There is a lot of potential in this as a project and I know my family would be happy to get behind such an endeavor when presented with it." They would have to get the mesh approved for a production line, have the facilitie set up to produce it and secured so it can salavge and breakdown en mass the materials needed to produce it but all of their facilities were designed to be modular in their construction. "We will have to see the facilitie first, once we have one constructed making another and another to produce the substance is easy."

[member="Junko Ike"]

"Well I'm glad if I could be of any help to you or your family, Master" She said, standing up, only to give a deep respectful bow. The kitty was smiling the entire time though, so glad to finally be contributing something. Her training had gone well, but she wanted to actually be doing something useful, not sitting back and watching as overs solved the Galaxy's issues

Junko was looking at her with a nod of her head, there was some enjoyment while she was walking now and stepped on a platform to take them across the district moving about. "Well then that shall help us." She was looking over some of the bigger things they had before her attention went down to look at the districts and they came out of the platform. The small princes gave a bow of her head when finally they were in a transport heading out toward the lake country to the facilities where they were producing the substances for them to be able to use in many of the things. "We hall be there soon enough."

[member="Junko Ike"]

Kitty was very excited for this project, who knew how many people she could help with it? And the chance to be working with new recently invented materials only sweetened the deal for the curious young catgirl. Today was going to be an interesting day, for certain. She severely hoped she'd make her master proud with the work she did

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom