Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caliban Cove

Junko stood there, with all of the work the Silver sanctum had been doing they served a much larger purpose. Junko since encountering Ax'no had been taken with the blue haired vixen of a sith... or was she a former sith now who was in hiding. The Atrisian princess couldn't go home with Atrisia under One Sith control but she could find some purpose. Training her padawan here at one of the large Largeside estates she had used her credits to get. She might love the jedi, care about their cause but she was still a princess and it was important she got her daily dose of large hallways filled with things she bought or empty rooms. She was looking at the artwork busts, the silk curtains and covers of the beds while she had some of the bigger things. Her padawan Elizabeth had been out on her own but she had a home with Junko here whenever se returned. Even if she did come back broken or damaged from some of the stranger things in the galaxy. She didn't like things ruining her image of beauty and perfection, now she had to take care of her padawan while remaining there. "You know you are going to have to learn how to defend yourself padawan. Can't have you making me look bad."

[member="Junko Ike"]

Elizabeth looked quite ashamed of herself, the young padawn had her hands folded before her, and her head bowed submissively. One arm was soft, pale fleshed, the other was smooth metal...a testament to her failures. She elt sorry for disappointing her mistress...She'd been so nice to her, feeding her, clothing her, teaching her. "Y-Yes Mistress...Kitty is sorry....Kitty will do better!" She promised. She wanted to be a good girl. She had been injured by a sith while exploring a derelict space vessel, and it had cost her her arm, and nearly her life. She stood before her mistress now in one of her homes, her body entirely suppicated before her, tail tucked in in shame and fear.

[member="Elizabeth Verdan"]

She could feel her shame almost rolloff of her as Junko walked forward letting force energies dissipate. she wasn't angry more that taskmaster with a problem case. She didn't know how to or want to punish her padawan either. It would not do much but failing needed to have a purpose. She needed to be able to learn from such an action as the atrisian princess knelt down ner her touching the arm with a small look over some of it. "It is alright my padawan, so long as you have learned from your mistakes, a padawan is meant to fail, to be hurt, to make mistakes so long as they learn from them. New ways to mess up will always come and that is why all are forever learning."

[member="Junko Ike"]

Lizzy remained glued on her every single word as she followed alongside of her. She did not wish to disappoint her ever again. She hadn't enjoyed learning this lesson either, even if it was one she desperately needed to. She rubbed her mechanical arm and sighed softly. "Y-Yes Ma'am....But I will do better with my future lessons" She stepped a little closer to the taller woman, and hugged arm her, whispering a quick, and quiet "Thank You for everything"

She let her move a little and offered a small smile, everything needed when she opened her arms allowing the padawan to be near her. The short woman finally opening her arms as she embraced her to give some level of comfort. "It shall be alright my padawan we will find a way to ensure it doesn't happen again to you." She was thinking of some things they could do and constructing a superior cybernetic arm she could give her. The best credits could buy as she walked. "Now come along with me and we shall my padawan handle things. The marketplace calls so that you might have a new outfit to wear."

[member="Junko Ike"]

She smiled up at her slightly as she walked with her. Master was so good to her, even when she didn't deserve it. "Th-Thank you Master...." She whispered again softly. She would have to do something later to show just how much she appreciated everything Master Junko had done for her. She still could hardly believe she was living in such luxury with her, when only a few months ago Kitty had been barely scraping by out on the street

Junko looked at her and hugged her close with her arm going over her padawans shoulder. She pulled er in a little closer like a little sister giving her what she could before moving through the halls of the large building. The windows showing the front of the mansion were large while also presenting the best for what they could give. She had a speeder to take them towards the large silver spire denoting the imperial city in the distance. "You are my padawan, expect me to dote on you and give you everything I can."

[member="Junko Ike"]

"But...is there nothin I can give you in return?" She asked softly, wringing her hands. Her tail had curled around her leg in a nervous habit, and her ears pinned back as she thought. "I'd like to make you Happy too Master! You've done so much for me....training me, taking care of me....I'd like to give something back atleast"

Hmm she was thinking about it and was there anything she wanted that her padawan could help or give her? Really a jedi shouldn't want anything but she wanted to be careful about it. To much pride and obsession with her own ego was dangerous but just enough for some of the things eh could work with. Holding Elizabeth close to her when she stopped opening the door. "Hmm I suppose then if you are that eager to repay me I will need to start looking for something." She watched her leaning in while straightening her outfit. Giving a small kiss to her forehead before she started walking. "Having you my padawan be safe here with me for now is good enough."

[member="Junko Ike"]

"I would absolutely love to!" Kitty said eagerly, excitement buzzing and noticable in her tone. She would do anything for her sweet master. She snuggled in against her as they drove, or rather flew toward the city. She did not know much about being a Jedi, yet, but she did know the surest way to learn would be to follow and stay close to her Master.

Staying with some of the bigger things as the speeder headed towards the city. It wasn't far but it was still below the mountain as one of the other servant droids took them there. Junko keeping her padawan close to her when she was stilling there playing with her hair and ears to give her small pets. The girl was very talented in many things. "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur." She sang it a little letting her trail off. "Purr purr purr." Junko smiled as she had a new student who worked with her and she could dote on, so this was important to make sure she looked the part.

[member="Junko Ike"]

Kitty giggled and purred, listening to her soft, sweet little song. "Kitty will purr all you want" She promised, doing just that and nuzzling against her. Eventually her eyes roamed outside to the many buildings and signs advertising a variety of different products, from soap and speeders, to ramen and personal arms. Her eyes went more toward the mechanical side of things, mentally creating a wishlist of products she wanted

Junko looked out at the shop when the speeder stopped taking the padawans hand as she looked at the arm. "Such a cold metal, we must get you only the best, something strong, lightweight and able to be imbued with the force. A real symbol that you are the padawan of someone who cares about you." It would also allow her a way to protect Eliabeth even if her kitty padawan wasn't always with her. A new method as she was walking and opened the parasol so they could block out some of the sun.

[member="Junko Ike"]

She nodded in agreement, though in truth she knew little about the force itself. Mechanics and cybernetics? That she could certainly handle. She smiled proudly as she walked next to Junko, shaded by her parasol, glancing about curiously and excitedly

The first stop would be to ensure they had new clothing as Junko stepped with Elizabeth into the shop where dress makers and all of the clothing was lining the walls before she offered a larger smile. "There we go, now come on and lets get you something new and pretty. My padawan must look pretty if she is going to be walking around and we'll get something to match your arm."

[member="Junko Ike"]

She nodded shyly. She didn't usually like strangers dressing her, but for her Master, she would go through this. She hoped she might look pretty for Junko, and was curious what exactly she and the tailor might plan for her. Her tail slowly uncurled from around her leg as curiosity took over from the previous shyness

Junko looked at the outfit as the frily outfit was altered and changed to something sleek. Looking like a mixture of jedi robes created by a high class fashion designer, all silks with aurobesh designs along the shoulders and a sash at her wait. Junko stood there while they were dressing Elizabeth and there was a section for her tail to go through while a small corset was there. To give her figure plenty of looks to all of the things. "There we go, looking so pretty."

[member="Junko Ike"]

Kitty looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't think she'd ever been dressed so richly before. She didn't deserve this....but she still offered her master a quiet, shy smile. "T-Thank You Master It....it's really nice" She said. She thought so atleast, it was so beautiful...and it was for her too! She felt a spark of joy buzzing through her body

Junko looked at her while she stood next to her looking up a little with a smile on her face. "Yes it does and you have no need to thank me padawan." It was important she reflect her master and give a presentable look while Junko snapped a finger and the one working on things was bringing different shoes. for her. "Now lets see what goes with this outfit shall we."

[member="Junko Ike"]

"Yes Master" She agreed readily.

In truth, she did not know much about fashions, so she was happy to let Junko pick for her. She trusted the woman, and knew she would find her something stunningly beautiful.

Everything Junko wore was so very pretty..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom