Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By the Blood | The Battle of Concord Dawn

Allies: CIS
Enemies: ME
Gear: in profile

The mando'ad had earned his respect with his battle savvy. Course that wouldn't stop him from their dance. But the other man, between his accuracy, his combat awareness, and his ferocity had definitely earned points with the Mad Man. But it wasn't a drinking contest. It was a fight to kill the other one. And neither one was giving.

With the extra energy spent from the kinetic energy Muad used the mere moment to center himself as the stone flew at Kaine. Utilizing the pain in his body to strengthen his resolve he set his jaw and activated his dinu'ul once more as his right raised to focus toward where Kaine blew through the obstacles.

The rounds came and Muad was already side stepping while releasing a wave from his right gauntlet towards the rounds and man while turning the shield at an angle to defect the fire rather then attempting to stop them, which altered their trajectory and caused little damage to his arm. Yet the pain from the previous block sent chills and a cold seat up his spine.

"This is your opportunity to stop this fight mate. You did good, not great, now tuck tail and I won't have to cause your clan any sorrow at your death."

While he technically was offering to stand down, the mocking tone echoing from his buy'ce was meant to goad the other man into battle. His right hand gripped the hilt of his Kal as he motioned with his left as you to say, "Come at me vod."

Allies: CIS
Enemies: ME
Gear: in profile

There man had chosen battle. Sure the offer to stand down was rife with innuendo and posturing, but it was still an offer. One that Kaine refused to Muad's delight. It had been some time since he had a decent scrap and he was invested in the fight now.

Before his hand drifted to the hilt of his Kal, and palm outstretched, he felt the faint warning from his senses in the force that meant two things. Danger, and that he was entering the range of whatever it was that was weakening his usage of the force.

His body began to shift as he released another powerful blast from the right gauntlet, left hand dropping to his waist to release the Bes'briik from around his waist. Yet the round that came straight for his open hand still gesturing, though slowed somewhat by the blast, broke bones in his hand.

Using the shooting pain and momentum from the hit he fueled his rage and his body into a pivot out of line of fire, spinning and releasing the chain directly for Kaine's arms and pistols. Igniting the thrusters at full capacity Muad flew the miniscule distance between the armored combatants with dinu'ul blocking his form in at attempt to flying tackle the other man.

Cassiopeia was far enough away to be out of the middle of everything. But close enough to tick people and droids off and to watch the battle scenes that unfolded. Although, she truly wished she could hear what some of them were saying. Granted, she could hear Kaine and this guy screaming at other. She tried to not focus on them - or the other battles going on, or that weird looming gas in the far distance. She had to help from her spot - primarily, by taking out droids & CIS soldiers alike.

Soon, though, her comms echoed with the Mand'alor's voice. It wasn't what she was expecting - a ceasefire? CIS and Mandalorians alike seemed to stop attacking. She saw a man jump in front of Yasha but she couldn't exactly make out who it was from her position. Yasha was speaking... Then hugging the Vicelord? It was an interesting situation, even if she had no idea what was going on up there. Not knowing was something Cassiopeia usually didn't have a problem with. She was glad, though, that the fighting had ended. Hopefully not too many civilians were killed or injured.

In either case, her attention soon turned towards Kaine and Muad. The fighting had stopped mostly around her, but Muad and Kaine were still going at it. She peeked out a bit, cautiously. She didn't want to get her head shot off from a droid or something. When she knew there wasn't any danger, she stepped slightly out of her little spot. "Uh, ceasefire? You two are making a scene." Maybe she had scolded too many kids in her life, but it felt appropriate at the time. Her voice ended up fading towards the end, though. She watched Kaine heading towards Muad. Well then, she wasn't about to break it up... She'd just sit back and watch.

[member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"]

Closing on the other Mandalorian he grinned inside his helm at the wonderful impact that was about to occur. Yet despite the other man having his arms restrained from the Bes'briik, he managed to fire weaponry from either gauntlet, one at his head and the other his legs. Acid slapped the top of his buy'ce eating away the rangefinder and scoring the T-visor while fire engulfed his legs and caught the kama and pants aflame.

"Fierfek!!!"

Then the two collided and flattened out like skipping stones in a still pond, every impact jarring his bruised and wounded body. Sliding to a stop Muad leaned in for a Keldabe kiss, lashing down as the corrosive acid began to eat deeper across the T-visor slit where it wasn't beskar'gam while hoping some of the 'slober' (acid) from the kiss would be shared.

His lower body was hot. And not in the, "hey baby you don't know what your missing (though that too... just not at the moment)", kinda hot but the, "My shebs are being dipped in a vat of hot oil", kinda hot. As his helmet crashed down Muad raised his right arm and placed it against Kaine's chest plates, fumbling for a moment with his broken hand to activate the MM9 launcher that fired a mini concussion missile. Yeah the blast would likely hurt, but maybe the blast would stop the literal case of hot pants he was currently wearing from turning him into a different version of a burning man.

y6y9A_s-200x150.gif
[member="Kaine Australis"]

Brawling with [member="Kaine Australis"]

Fighting in close quarters always tended to end badly for one, if not both, combatants. Every moment, every maneuver, every diminutive shift could make the difference between life and death, victory and defeat. It was no different between the two men, both claiming Manda'yaim as their home, as they wrestled for supremacy. But that was the way of life.

Struggling to remain atop The other man his headbutt landed true. Just as the mini rocket connected and exploded, Kaine's hand rose and fired. The concussion wave hit Muad and lifted him as the beskar tipped Spike launched toward the top portion of Muad's buy'ce. Hitting the helmet at an angle as the other man was pushed from his foe, the Spike skidded upon the helm until it hit the weakened T slot and expended the rest of it's energy shattering it's way in, imbedding into the face of Muad Dib.

Landing in his face a few meters from Kaine, the Mad Man blinked as his vision went dark. Both hands raised to feel the face through the visor, but the throbbing, unresponsiveness of his right hand had him dropping one arm to the ground next to him. His left felt the Spike and gripping in tightly pulled it. The explosion of pain radiated from his left cheek where the Spike had missed his eyes but had sank into his cheek bone.

With a wrench, he tore the Spike from his face snarling as blood flowed once more. Resting for a moment he wiped blood from his eyes and looked down to see that, indeed, the blast had finished the flames that had been around his lower body. Releasing the refinance seal on his buy'ce he pulled the helm from his head and stifled a scream of pain as the collar brushed his face.

Dropping the helmet to his side he pushed back to rest against one of the shattered shards of stone Kaine had previously blown through. As he looked upon the form of the other man, gaping hole weeping blood from his face, he began to laugh, the motion wracking his body with pain. But still he laughed.

"The ViceLord called a cease fire ner vod, so you are safe for the moment. Course I may need a time out if we were to start again. I need a drink but it might just leak out my face, you karking shabla piece of mando'ad osik. I'd offer you a drink, but you burned my flask ... Shabuir...."

Using his left hand he placed the buy'ce in the charred netting hooked at his waist. Every slight shift brought another sharp pain and wince, which caused more blood to trickle from his face. Watching the other man approach Kaine, listen to commands, then offer the flask, Muad took it with a slight nod and a chuckle still echoing from his chest. Rolling the flask to his lips with his left, he controlled a spew of obscenities (if just barely) as a stream of liquor poured from the hole in his face. It wasn't his manly ability to ignore pain that kept his mouth shut but rather the desire to not lose anymore of the fiery liquid, swallowing quickly before growling.

"Shabuir shot me in the head ..... Both of them .... That's just wrong ner vod, wrong."

Seeing the flask in the ground he eased the gauntlets off and looked at his right hand. The bones in his palm were distorted and he grinned a bloody smirk at Kaine.

"I need to get one of those pistols .... "

Gripping the flask in his left he stuck a finger from his right into the wound in his face, in effect plugging the hole. Taking another swig the liquor still burned like he was gargling napalm, yet he was able to get the majority down his gullet before offering the flask back to the other vode. At the edge of his peripherals he caught sight of [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] and motioned with his head as he looked back at Kaine.

"That one yours too?"

Eyes turned to Kaine, blue eyes that glowed with an inner light shone brightly (which aids in giving him an air of madness) as he surveyed the other man who was wheezing with labored breathing. A smirk crossed his face.

"I never said firing a rocket at that range was smart, but neither am I saying it wasn't brilliant. You know, get whatever it is that's dampening my ability and I could lend us both a hand with some of our more strenuous injuries ... "

[member="Kaine Australis"]

Cassiopeia leaned against the wall as she waited for the two men to duke it out. Hopefully they wouldn't kill each other, but she definitely couldn't really do anything to help. She didn't even have actual armor on - just the shield belt. Which, thankfully, did deflect a few lasers that managed to get near her earlier.

She stared for a moment with disbelief as the MM9 rocket exploded, sending Kaine and Muad onto the ground away from each other. Who in the hell would shoot a rocket at that close range? She wondered if they were dead, but both were moving so she closely followed Vevut over to Kaine.

And they were laughing. They were in good spirits, so that was good. She took the backpack Kaine gave her and sat it next to him. "Sheesh, hope you guys didn't spark an end to the truce." she muttered more to herself.

She looked towards Muad at this point and grimaced, seeing the hole in his cheek. And then he plugged it with a finger so he could drink. She shook her head. Kaine looked injured, particularly his knee, but overall looked like he would be okay. She grabbed some bandages, some bacta salve, and some other medical items out of the medkit and went over to Muad. Vevut was coming back to help Kaine until actual medics could get here, anyways.

She sat down on her knees, "I'm part of Clan Australis, yeah. Yeah, well, I'm glad you're not the kinda guy to brag on his intelligence." She was joking - kind of. She used a disinfectant around the cheek. She then used the laser cauterizer to help seal up at least the interior part of the cheek. That was followed by a bacta salve on his cheek, followed up with a bandage, which she taped on. Hopefully, he wouldn't even have a scar. "Anything broken?" She glanced towards his hand, but primarily meant legs. She brought a bone-knitter, but she actually hadn't used one before.

[member=Muad Dib] | [member=Kaine Australis]

Riggs

R
Just as his weapon was about to encounter the poleaxe of [member="Deram Carid"] he heard the order to cease fire from [member="Darth Metus"] . Grimacing as he had already committed to the strike he did the only thing he could do. Using the force he yanked himself backwards several meters and landed in a spin as his attack had been safely avoided by the distance.

Focusing on the power he tapped into he reached out and picked up debris from around him. Stone, branches, dirt, and fallen foliage swirled around him in a barrier that separated himself from the other warrior. Keeping the wan-shen at guard he nodded to the other mando'ad.

"The ViceLord has ordered a cease fire ner vod."

Careful to keep a wary eye upon the massive Mando he quickly crossed the field as he jogged to where the transmission had came from. While he didn't believe the order had been coerced he felt it would be negligence for him to not check.

Crossing the field he finally came within sight of Isley facing off against [member="Yasha Mantis"] and [member="Kaden Mantis"] . Slowing he let the force fade and allowed the earthen barrier swirling about him to drift to the ground. Easing near Isley's right he paused a few steps behind and planted the point of the wan-shen into the earth of Concord Dawn, eyes warily observing the other Mandalorians who, until moments ago, had been their enemy.

From his peripherals he scanned the ViceLord while keeping a pointed watch on Kaden who spoke with conviction and hostility. A cease fire may have been in effect but it was obvious there was still distrust and reservations held.

Perhaps its was the witty banter, or the sheer velocity and aggression of his attack left his victim stunned and speechless, it mattered not to Sith Lord who stepped into his guard and delivered a Force fueled super kick that would send him flying. Not bothering to see where his victim fell, he said, “Scum. That is all you will ever amount to be, so much for the vaulted Mandalorian blood line. Such a disappointment.”

With no challengers to give him the fight he was looking for Daxton signalled for the reserves droid forces to be deployed. Those that died today would be considered the lucky ones, the injured wounds would not heal so quick as the toxins poisoned the air, the land and the water. The damage would be felt for generations to come, true recovery will always be a distant memory for Daxton had used his knowlege of the arcane and alchemical to mutate the toxins they released to resist all existing methods to heal and recover. A truly fitting gift in the eye of the Sith Lord. It would probably be a greater mercy to slag the planet with everyone infected on it, for their punishment had only truly just begun.

Leaving behind a city filled with carnage, toxins and diabolically booby trapped droids, Daxton finally let out a smile before bursting out in laughter as he said to on one in particular, “So how do you like me now?” But in space, no one can hear you laugh like a mad man....

Objective: Offer Healing and Food
Neutral. [At All]

The official word came down from both ends, the fighting had stopped. A ceasefire had been called and Amaya took the opportunity to breathe, her hand went to her abdomen for a moment before withdrawing to take the cup of water offered by one of the vod in her home. Isley the Younger had been brought up to rest in his bed, his tight curly black hair and caramel-tan skin, she crossed the room and sat at the edge of his bed. The child stirred, "shh, my child, our people will soon learn that we need not shed each other's blood." A hand curved around his tiny chin.

Her home was quiet, and she took in a breath and exhaled. "My brother has insisted on providing aid to those wounded."

Lorsima was in the door frame, she was the older of the Gratiir children, well, second oldest but that was debatable. "Of course he has, he wouldn't be my husband if he didn't." Amaya returned with a warmth in her voice, "no doubt he's told Caal of the same?"

"He has, we're going to the Tor and Munin lands now, and anyone who needs help will have it."

"Good," Amaya was satisfied with that. "And Dwen?"

Lorsima answered for her sister, "she's on her way back."

The Nabooian rose from her son's bed and gestured to her sister-in-law that they leave him be, "then perhaps it is time that I make myself known to our dear Hell Wolf."

"Woof."

"Stop it."

Amaya approached her sister-in-law and gave her a hug, "watch him."

"With every part of my being," Lorsima gave Amaya a smile.

She went downstairs and was welcomed to a long table of her clan a fire roared with food roasting, drums began to play. They would welcome those who wanted healing and food with open arms, and so she decided to head for her holotable. And opened up the communications, "at ner vod bal vod Ni morutar gar at ner yaim meh gar ne'waadas beraga ra kai'tome gedet'ye olaror at mhi." Verd Jitaor would be opened and soon enough she stepped outside of her home and looked up at the shield that rippled as it came down. Quietly the farmers and ranchers came out of their homes, the shopkeepers and the healers, the herbalists. The yellow plains that surrounded them moved with the wind.

”Fret not.” quipped the Vicelord. His tone was even - for even though the fangs of [member="Kaden Mantis"] were bared against him, he understood. This one was not a cur blinded by a hatred of the Force, no, this man was doing his duty. Protecting his woman and protecting his child. Darth Metus respected that, enough so that the hilt of his saber completely lowered to his side. ”Your child will suffer no harm from me - I am certainly not one of those toothless, cousin-karking Munin.”

He jutted his chin towards [member="Yasha Mantis"], who was just now righting herself. ”Though, you may want to invest in some personal shields for your wife. Just a thought.” You know, just in case the next guy didn’t stop with the Lightning.

And from there, the Sith Lord directed his full attention to the Hell Wolf. He said nothing at first, standing fast as she bore her heart and spoke of the state of the Empire. And, if it were any other person in the ‘verse, a scoff might have leapt from his lips. But...this was Yasha. The bloody half-pint. It was dizzying to imagine that the Netherworld had such an affect...but here they were.

He didn’t move when she embraced him.

He chewed over all that she had said...and chose his next words very carefully.

”When I created the Mandalorian Empire, I had a friend on the A’lore Council. [member="Draco Vereen"] - perhaps you’ve heard of him. I asked him to support my claim - to support Mand’alor the Reclaimer - as I fought against the Clans’ collective Arasuum. He told me something that stung that day, but now, seeing you and your Empire, I get it.”

”He told me that he would not kneel, and that he would see me as only a first among equals - if that.”

He paused, exhaling ever so slightly.

”So I now say the same to you, Yasha’ika. I will not kneel, nor will my House, nor will my Nation. I acknowledge that you have inherited a right fine mess, and I will help you out of this muck. But know that, Resol’nare be damned, I will not bow.”

He let that point linger before continuing further.

”That aside...after Ra turned coat, the honor of a Mandalorian became worthless as currency. To swear an oath to another from my nation would mean nothing now. So, while you have been building bridges, there is still much to be done to fix this glaring problem. The majority of the Galaxy will not give you honest work until the honor of a Mandalorian has value again.”

”So you must answer for Dagobah and Utapau. From astride the throne of Sundari, you must make reparations - and as much as honor screams in opposition - apologize for the damages done. I would...offer salvage rights to the Coalition for the raid on Utapau - they have an uncanny love of scrap that it beyond me. As for the Alliance? Mercenary work, plain and simple. Proclaim to the Galaxy that you are not Ra Vizsla - make amends and they will give you honest work.”

I, and my Confederacy, will give you honest work.”

His offhand snaked around her waist, finally returning the embrace.

”You grew up far too fast...I’m sorry that you have to face so much, Yasha’ika.”

[member="Yasha Mantis"], [member="Kaden Mantis"]

Allies: Mandalorians [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Deram Carid"] [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] [member="Kervo Namadi"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member="Alleria Fett"]
Enemies: CIS [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Riggs"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Darth Nius"] [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]
Neutral/Protection for the People: [member="Amaya Cardei"]
Objective: Reconnect with an Old Friend

War. The battle for Concord Dawn turned from a war of bloodshed to a war of affections. Yasha felt the tug and pull of [member="Kaden Mantis"] protecting his wife and child, the anger of the Confederacy and the Mando’ade. She saw the battle on Metus’ face as he attempted to rectify the woman in front of him to the girl he left behind.

“Do you think Ra taught me to expect Mandalorians to kneel at my feet? Do you think Preliat taught me to lower my peoples’ pride?” Yasha let the sentiments permeate the air, and bring the open comm links another telling sign of the regime change, which shook Concord Dawn and the new Empire.

“Don’t mistake me with an expectation to grovel like a Nemoidian after a credit chit. We are Mandalorians, Issie. The Mighty Don’t Kneel. I expect the Mando’ade to be followers of the Resol’nare, warriors raising warriors, and answering the call for the good of us all. What good is kneeling to warriors?” [member="Darth Metus"] fought the embrace. “Unless it is to reach a better line of sight for a shot? Come to Sundari and I shall show you how I conduct business. Sitting at a round table with equal chairs.”

The Mandalorian Empire’s deception at Dagobah seemed ages ago from where Yasha stood. This was another point where she had to remind herself it was mere months, where for her it had been nearly a decade since the Mandalorians turned on their employers. Honour was tarnished still, as was trust or any faith the Empire could have played at or possessed.

It was indeed a long road for Mand’alor the Hell Wolf and the Mando’ade to traverse.

“Ra is gone. Those who formed the government of the Undying are gone. I am all who remains from those days, and even then, I was but a child learning her place. Sitting at the feet of my guardian, and carrying his spear as his Ward. Being slowly prepared for rule in what should have been decades later… much later than it came upon me. Yet, when Mandalore was either to live or fall, time was once more set against my judgement.” Yasha clenched her jaw, shaking her head. “I say this only to give insight to that which you missed. There are channels I can open with the Coalition… with the Alliance, I have no means or inside lanes… but Mandalorian honour must be restored, and if it takes the Mand’alor apologizing to salvage her people…

…I will do what I must for the good of our culture and my people.” An unwavering voice. Yasha momentarily laid her cheek on his shoulder, as [member="Darth Metus"] clenched his arm round her waist.

“I could tell you stories, my friend… Mama’s there. She found us and… and Mama’s with Ember now… let us stop this fight and instead choose targets where we can combine forces and destroy… For now… shall we not allow some form of reunion or… appeasement? I know nothing bonds a Mandalorian more than battle and a party.” Leaning back and hazarding a soft smile, Mand’alor the Hell Wolf stepped away and stood beside her husband.

“Besides, I think Australis got the worst of all our hits, eh, Australis!? You finally meet your match, my old… old friend!?” Yasha nodded for one of the Yalilyr around her to break off and check on the General, ensure his rattling bones still had some give left.

“Come. Come! This is not a day for sadness or horror, but a day of rejoicing! Of Aay’han and shereshoy! Bittersweet remembrance and celebration! Call your people to the field, Vicelord! How better to make amends than to play on? We’ll share what little we have, if you don’t mind the rationed fare.” A twinkle in a young woman’s eye.

The offer of more than war.

A promise of future battles, committed to gloriously, for mutual good.

En Route to Meeting.
[member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

Aboard the Beskad, Amaya's prototype starfighter she engaged the communication systems.

For a moment she sat there, wondering what it was going to be like to walk in with Mand'alor on one side and her father on the other. The ship hadn't even left the yard she sighed and rubbed the stress out of her temples. "Alright, Hell Wolf - let's see how you bite," she said to herself as she took the communication device off of its hook and brought it to her lips. "Mand'alor, it pleases me that you and the Vicelord have ceased your firing. It was becoming an awfully difficult place to be, my name is Amaya Cardei, and I shall be pleased to meet with you on this day. Verd Jitaor is opened for those who wish to come for healing or partake in a meal."

And, I'm personally coming over there to figure out what in the Abyss went down today. She had an idea, no, more than an idea but it was better to get this done in person than over a voice call.

One system after another, Amaya fired up the Beskad and maneuvered it out of the yard. Concord Dawn wasn't that big of a place, especially these days. She reached out to the Mandalorians and informed them that she would be heading to see the Hell Wolf herself. It had been one thing to watch the ongoings from the Longhouse or worse from the safety of a palace on Naboo. This was her way of staying abreast of the situations she supposed, going directly to the one in charge.

Current Mood: Safe Landing, Missed all the Fun
Tag Team: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Shia Kryze"]
Allies: Confederacy ([member="Darth Metus"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Muad Dib"])
Neutral: [member="Amaya Cardei"]
Enemies: Mandalorians ([member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Deram Carid"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] [member="Kaden Mantis"])
Equipment:
Wearing:
Items:

Hawt_Kitty.png

The ship shook against the atmosphere as Katrine worked on slowing it down. She wasn't dressed for a crash today and had no intention of doing it. Asking Katrine just what she was doing probably a good idea because she wouldn't have a word for it but she was definitely bringing up the front to level it while she searched for a good landing ground. The question she recalled from her Mother had never been given a straight answer. Who taught you to fly? Curupira had asked plenty of times. You did, Katrine had once told her, Daddy did, another answer had been, I taught myself, she'd once said, The Winged Goddess thought it would be funny if she did, a different situation caused for a different action. it went on. Nona, Chloe, her imaginary friend... it pretty much just went on. In truth, Katrine had never been honest about who taught her because it was hard to explain. Some of what she knew came from watching her father and mother do it, other things she'd figured out herself. Whereas Chloe had a natural affinity for just about anything she did, no matter how complicated or easy it was, Katrine didn't use that gift too often. When it came to flying, she had no choice, no one was ever going to teach her to pilot a ship the way she knew it.

Crimson Shadow stopped shaping once it had gone through, giving her a better view of the land in front of her as a voice reached through the communications system. She frowned almost immediately. "The kark is a hu'uun'la chakkare?" She asked out loud before she'd refocused her thoughts, the ship slowing down just before she'd find a neat piece of land to settle the ship down. The weird talking man was inviting them to a tea party with guns apparently, she decided to translate as the ship lowered and landed. Katrine was interested in the ship that had fired at hers. Mother would be pissed if she knew her favorite ship was damaged, that was sure. So, instead of going out to accept the invite, she checked the damage to the ship first. Her shields have suffered some but the overall damage was minimal. She'd still need to use Uncle's card to get that fixed once she was back in Confederacy space. That was fine, as long as the ship wasn't shot to hell.

Getting out of her chair, she reached for her coat just as another transmission came through. Alor Gray Raxis of Clan Raxis has captured the CIS Force Users. The Witch frowned as she tapped into the Force, only to hear a hiss coming from Lylek as a face flashed through her mind. "Frak," she muttered under her breath as the Mandalorian gave ten minutes. "Pebble, get your gear!" Katrine shouted as she hurried her step, picking up her rifle and the pretty knife she'd been given. One of their own was hurt and the Mandragora left no man behind. Adjusting her communication device, opening the cargo bay doors, the Doashim rage became apparent, making her blink. That much rage from the spirit literally meant one thing. The Shaman had gotten himself into a hell of a trouble. And not even a full minute passed that her Uncle's voice reached through the device. "Wait for what?" It made her stop in her movements, processing the cease-fire. "Are we sure?" the Nightmother said before she'd stepped out. One of their own was capture, another was injured. It wasn't much of a cease-fire.

Either way, she'd gone out of the ship, adjusting the frequency on her device for a moment for it to reach the ship's communications device. "Set the doors to close before you get off the ship," told Pebble before she'd walked away, adjusting the frequency back to the original setting as she continued walking as she recalled the exact wording the Mandalorian had used as he informed them one of their own was captured. "Alor Gray Raxis of Clan Raxis. This is the Nightmother of the Mandragora. You have one of our chosen, he's in need of healing. Where are you? The Mandragora doesn't leave anyone behind," Katrine reached out to [member="Gray Raxis"] as she continued to walk. Lylek was still hissing through the connection, demanding her attention be given to his chosen. He didn't speak to give her the full extent but the sounds he was making were letting her know Rex was in trouble and needed help. Doashim was pissed but Lylek's concern was different, deciding which one she'd reach out to first.

Objective: Abort attack and lower to readiness position orange.
Allies: All on the ground
Enemies: [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Quoron Viszla"] [member="Yasha Mantis"]
Numbers: Still bad.

Aedan Miles heard the chatter across the com channels and bit back a curse before striding forward to his command throne and slamming his fist down on the early detonation button blowing all missiles that he had just launched manually. Gritting his teeth angrily the Pirate King glared out at the opposing fleets before he spun on his heel and strode from the bridge calling out darkly. "IF they truly want a cease fire it should be celebrated. Load all but three of the drop pods with food and booze I am going down there. YOU HAD BETTER MAKE SURE THE BOOZE DOESN'T BREAK ON RE ENTRY!" Aedan's voice was short and his eyes a mix of violet and crimson as his powers fluctuated through his anger. He strode to his room gathering up his armor and weapons strapping them on before striding confidently towards the drop pod bays. Entering the room he hit a button on the wall smirking darkly as he muttered. "Push the Werda into drop pod position over that field. Also inform my guard..." His voice trailed off as he noticed the twelve dark jedi loitering about smirking at the Pirate King almost mockingly. "Nevermind inform our Leader we are in bound with provisions. I refuse to drink or eat anything other than the best after all." He smirks as he strides towards an open and free pod watching as the rest of the drop pods were loaded down with booze and food padding going into the ones with booze to make sure none of it broke on the journey down. As he and his men strapped into their pods the Werda Kyr'am pushed forward towards the planet reinforcing its shields as it did so. After all fool existed in all cultures and Clan Akaata took no chances when it came to the safety of their people. The rest of his ships drifted backward setting up a small formation that the Flagship would return to once it had sent their leader on his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom