Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest BY POPULAR DEMAND - Galaxy's Most Capable Part 3

Here's ANOTHER ONE. Thanks to Vilaz Munin Vilaz Munin for helping me workshop the categories.
  • Criminals, crime lords, and outlaws
  • Team builders - at any level, from a squad to an enclave to an empire to a study group. Who does the best job (primarily IC) of forging teams and fostering engaged collaboration?
  • Tricksters, liars, and spies
  • Politicians and diplomats
As always, please don't vote for your own characters (honor system), and obvious jokes will be removed at my discretion (e.g. no Natasi Fortan for best cyberpunk).

(First one (n=25), second one (n=43))

Last edited:
Z6WYmty.jpg

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
for team builders I'd like to nominate Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind for jumpstarting a major faction and uniting the chaotic mess of clans that has now become the Mandalorian Union
( And The Quartermaster The Quartermaster for successfully maintaining the Enclave if I can vote for multiple).

For tricksters and liars, Well... I just can't pass up a vote for Roth Likonis Roth Likonis , The ole pirate ;)

for team builders I'd like to nominate Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind for jumpstarting a major faction and uniting the chaotic mess of clans that has now become the Mandalorian Union
( And The Quartermaster The Quartermaster for successfully maintaining the Enclave if I can vote for multiple).

For tricksters and liars, Well... I just can't pass up a vote for Roth Likonis Roth Likonis , The ole pirate ;)

Be sure to put your vote in the survey link! Votes here won't be accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom