Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Butterflies in Reverse

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Hey guys remember me?
I'm writing a novel about what it's like to be a kid. I obviously not a professional writer, so I was looking for a group of people that could give me criticism about it, and I thought hey why not take it to the rp. I mean you guys write everyday. I know some obvious problems about my writing is that I don't give enough details in my writing, and that I feel like im not really going in depth in the story, it only feels like im listing off events, so I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas on how I could improve on these things in my writing. I will be posting paragraphs and stuff here.

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

I am a newbie writer and I finished my first novel a few months ago (well, it has to be checked, spellchecked, corrected and stuff) and I would love to help you. My problems might be the same. I understand it when I am writing, but I just can't write these things. But I read really much and I love seeing descriptions and powerful stuff. I think I could help you. ;)

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Well thanks guys/girls, I will post the first chapter when I get there. (Which will take awhile because I don't have much time to write)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom