Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business in the Smuggler's Moon (Open to all)

Silver Fall

S
Silver scowled as the situation got out of hand. A bidding war wasn't what she needed for this situation. Discretion was. Everyone acting out was just going to draw attention. "Enough, all of you. This is business, not a playground fight. Now you." A finger pointed at Reks to single his attention. "Ten thousand credits for the job and no questions asked." It was more than generous now. Some commotion stirred up a ways down from the group. Blaster fire pierced the air and some poor schmuck got gunned down. For what Silver didn't care. Really it helped improve her position to convince Reks to take the job. "This is also Nar Shaddaa. No rules, no law. You shouldn't worry about illegal things if you're doing stuff here. Just watch walk softly and carry a big stick. So how's that ten thousand sounding?"

[member="Tin'tinag"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]
[member="Khrelan Arke"]

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
All she did was shrug for the time being, to be honest she didn't really care about the job just offering her ship if needed, she had her own contracts at the moment and a short trip to Tatooine before heading to the Core worlds was just something to pass the time before a window of opportunity came around. "You guys do what ever you want, I was just trying to be helpful, but getting into a fight over a cargo job ain't worth it". She checked the time realizing she had been longer than original though, she slighly turned around prepared to leave if her presence wasn't wanted, "Ill be happy to tag along but if not ill be leaving".

[member="Silver Fall"]

Reks accept the offer of [member="Silver Fall"] and ask Ashra to prepare the ship.

"For ten thousand you got a ship, no questions and if anyone ask me I don't know who you are and you never been aboard my ship, we take off when you're ready"

The trandoshan ignore [member="Tin'tinag"] and [member="Khrelan Arke"] , he enter the ship to help with the preparations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom