Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business in the Smuggler's Moon (Open to all)

The Cloud Runner arrive in Nar Shaddaa, Reks was preparing the treasures to sell and order her partner to prepare the landing.

"Remember Ashra, stay close to me, you know this place isn't nice." Said Reks, everytime they come to the Smuggler's Moon something happens and they end up in a shoot out, and most of the times is because the Togruta.

"Don't worry, I'll behave this time, plus we need a job and credits, sadly there's no time to have fun" Said Ashra with a big smile, with only 15 years the girl learn fast on how to be a bounty Hunter, plus her joy and determined personality always attracts the attention of someone.

Both descend the landing ramp, leaving the Cloud Runner docked in the docking bay 38, they didn't went to far from the ship and built a little table where the Trandoshan put some wookie's fur and storm trooper armor

"Hello and welcome to our fellow smugglers and Bounty hunters, Reks's Treasure Shop is open once again, and you won't believe what we're selling today" Said Ashra, a little crowd started to form, while not famous everyone knew about Reks's treasure Shop, the Trandoshan always had something good to sell when he came back from hunting and he didn't have a job

"Today our most valuable object are this wookie fur, I've been hunting a lot so I have tons to sell, the price may vary with the size, although my Magnum Opus is this one" Said the Trandoshan while showing a beautiful Silver back Wookie fur "I'll skin them myself, it's 100% fur."

"We also have some old storm trooper armor, it's mostly junk but I know someone would love to have them, and don't forget we're always open for business, if you need bounty hunters we're free and our ship over there, The Cloud Runner it's one of the fastest ships you'll find here"

The Trandoshan smile at the energy of the Togruta, that girl is his weak point, who would've thought he would like her like if it was part of his family, it seemed like today was going to be productive, if they where lucky not only they would sell everything but also would have a job.

Silver Fall

S
Silver overheard the Trandoshan's spiel on his wears and services. She didn't care for what he had to sell. Furs and garbage old armor wasn't in her realm of want. And a million and one companies made armor these days. It wasn't to expensive to get a decent set, or a little more for custom fit. Didn't need bounty hunters either. Their claim to a fast ship is what piqued her interest. Silver took up a position not to far off from their ship. Leaning up against a lamp post with a good field of view to the crowd. The girl had to be cautious prowling around Hutta Town like this. Those Ties didn't like her too much and it was the exact reason she was going to wait around for the people to thin out so she could talk to the big lizard about an inquiry.

[member="Reks Yarroq"]

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
Walking around after a job Tin'tinag had found herself a bit lost on what to do next, though staying a while and having fun was something right up her ally, the prospect of something original played on her mind. While heading back to the space port she over head the sound of a Trandoshan advertising his wares caught her attention, the name Reks sounding familiar, "wait a minute, I think I know that name".

Reks so called treasure shop, from what she heard, usually carried some unique goods, though being in the business of making money from selling questionable goods herself, a little personal spending was always nice. Walking closer she pushed past a couple of people in the crowd coming into view of the store, most of what was on display was old amour and weapons as well as Wookie fur, perhaps she could buy some and rope some person into buying it for more than she paid.

Walking a bit closer to the stand she decided to inquire to the young girl about any other good they might have, "I see you have a good amount of wares to sell, but tell me do you have anything more unique, I'm sure someone who calls their stand 'Reks's Treasure Shop', must have some hard to come by items".

[member="Silver Fall"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]

The shop was getting a small success as always, people love to collect the wookie fur and the classic storm trooper armors, a Twi'lek get close and ask if he had something more unique, the Trandoshan smile and laugh

"Of course I do, let's be honest you don't put all the things to sell at plain view specially in a planet like this, Ashra take care of the shop, you lady follow me"

Said Reks and lead the Twi'lek to the Cloud Runner, once there he activate the landing ramp and enter the ship, once inside he took her to the back part and open a door that was labeled "Storage"

"Welcome to my treasure room, here are a lot of things I could sell, everything here depends on how much do you want to spend" The Trandoshan laugh.

The room was full with droid parts, from astromechs to battle droids, it also have more wookie fur and a big Rancor skull, and in a corner there were a few weapons, Reks went to that corner and picked a bracelet

"Here's something I know you'll like, I'm sure you're familiar with the Thorn of Ryloth, it's a really rare weapon I only see two of these in my whole life, the first someone was selling it and this one, I got it when a Bounty Hunter thought it was a good idea to mess with my partner, anyways the bracelet have a hidden blade once activate the Blade comes out and release a electric shock, the shock is not strong enough to kill someone but it can stun and a blade is a blade, it range is shorter than a lightsaber but still not many people know about the hidden blade and usually think it's just a bracelet"

Reks gave the Thorn of Ryloth to the Twi'lek so she could examine it.

"Now, if you want something bigger let's say a slave, sorry but haven't caught anyone alive in a long time, specially because my partner doesnt' like slavery"

[member="Tin'tinag"]

[member="Silver Fall"]

Tin'tinag

"Yes I know, keep all the actual valuable stuff behind counter and so fourth", she followed [member="Reks Yarroq"] into his ship all the way up to the back and coming into view of a door labeled storage. The room seemed to remind her of a repaire shop of some sort, the place was littered with odds and end or parts, driods weopons, and a rancor skull?, that might be a interesting conversation item a bit later. She could definitely acknowledge this as a treasure room as there were a few rare item laying around here and their.

Her attention was draw to the item Reks brought to her, before he could utter a word she recognized it as a 'Thorn of Ryloth'. Growing up on th planet she had seem the weapon at least once and heard about it ever now and then, but to be able to hold and potentially use one herself was something she often though about. Being a lover of electric weapons like he whip and staff meant that she was experience in how to use these type of arms, and knew how to bring down opponents quickly with them. The prospect of stealing one back at home did run through her head on occasion, but the risk of being kick off world because of her 'reputation' wasn't really worth it.

She inspected the weapon closly as it was handed to her"Now normally I'd try to bargain with the salesman, propose giving some of my own good in exchange, and maybe talking down the price a bit with my 'assets', though your probably a person who knows all the ins a out's for this business so I won't try with you, how much do you want for it"?

"Your "assets" wouldn't work here, I'm a Trandoshan I only want credits" laughed Reks, the lizard think for some minutes the price for the Thorn of Ryloth. "Well, let's see... I got it for free, I have no use for it and I don't feel attached to that thing as a treasure of mine, so... How about 1000 credits?"

He was practically giving away the weapon, but he didn't care either way he was making money.

"If you're looking for something else you may ask, although the Rancor Skull is not on sell, that's a trophy more than a treasure, the Scorekeeper would be please with that one I'm sure"

The trandoshan wait to get the credits so he could check on her Partner, leaving Ashra alone normally wasn't a good Idea

[member="Tin'tinag"]

[member="Silver Fall"]

Tin'tinag

She was slightly hesitant about the price, thinking that perhaps the thing was broken or maybe the Trandoshan was trying to rip her off, though looking closer at the item everything seemed to be in working order. "1000 credits hu, you really don't want this thing, oh well lucky day for me"

Sh reached into her vest producing some crediting and counting out 1000 for the salesman, "hahaha, don't worry I'm not interested in buying a skull, but i was a bit interested in its story, I'm guessing it was one of your hunts"?

She handed over 1000 credits and equipped the weapon, giving it a few test swing, getting a feel for its weight, "oh I'm going to enjoy using this, that will do me for now though, I'm sure the customers outside need you". She stared making her way to the door giving a wave behind her back.

[member="Reks Yarroq"]

Reks counted carefully the credits, not that he didn't trust the Twi'lek but one has to be sure when dealing in the Smuggler's moon, he then laugh at the mention of the skull's story

"Yup... You know how it is, no job a boring day, so I flew to Felucia and began hunting, got a few Acklays and Tee-muss, when I was boarding the ship that little guy appeared, couldn't say no to hunt it down it's my personal trophy and I know it's going to look good on my wall, see ya later."

Reks close the treasure room and exit the ship to check on Ashra, the togruta had managed to sell most of the things and had a small bag with the credits.

"It was a good day, although there's that woman over there under that lamp she's been looking at the ship for quite a long time"

The trandoshan nodded his head and ask the Togruta to take the things she couldn't sell back into the ship, Reks get near the woman she looked like an Echani.

"So... Interested in the ship?"

[member="Silver Fall"]

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Khrelan Arke

Your Backstabbing Prince Charming
"She's a beauty, isn't she?"

The silver haired Echani wouldn't have heard him coming with his delicate and light footsteps and it would seem as if he'd simply appeared behind. Khrelan's gaze roamed over the ship with desire, but no, he wasn't out here to get that today. He was fine with his own; he liked to think her a companion during his lone adventures.

He took two steps forward so the dim glow of the lamp shone on his features, making out his dirty blonde hair and silvery blue eyes that seemed to hold a kind of secret in the dark of Nar Shaddaa. He smiled lightly, looked at her nonchalantly, then returned his gaze to the ship when the Trandoshan started speaking.

Khrelan stuck his hands in his pockets. Always something to buy from things like these.

[member="Silver Fall"] [member="Reks Yarroq"] [member="Tin'tinag"]

Silver Fall

S
[member="Reks Yarroq"]
[member="Tin'tinag"]
[member="Khrelan Arke"]

Silver paid little mind to the rift raft who'd snuck past her to compliment on the lizards ship. Save a dirty look. Well she wasn't going to let him jump on the opportunity first as the owner, she assumed he was anyways, had spoken to her just a few second before. "Ya that's what I've been standing around for." Silver kicked off the lamppost towards Reks. A good look up and down him didn't give her much appeal. He certainly wasn't a looker, but killing machines didn't have to be, and boy did he looked like a killer. "I'm in need to get some valuable cargo off world in a few days. Nothing illicit. Soon as it's ready to go though it's gonna need to get out pretty quick. How fast this ship in hyperspace?"

Tin'tinag

She was just about to make her way to her freighter until she caught the words 'valuable cargo off world', stopping in her track she turned around comedicaly making her way back to the group. This say just kept getting better and better, "did i just hear what i though I did, because it sounded like you are in need of a smuggler of sorts, but you know keep your options open". Even if she was not picked for the job tagging along would be something she would insist upon, she was still bored and valuable cargo always made for an interesting adventure.

[member="Silver Fall"]
[member="Khrelan Arke"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]

The Trandoshan smiled when [member="Silver Fall"] told him that she wanted to move some "valuable" cargo and ask how fast was the ship.

"The Cloud Runner has a top speed of 1,150 km/h in the atmosphere and an acceleration of 2,886G, the Hyperdrive is a Soro Suub Griffyn class 0.75, won't find a faster freighter here unless you're looking for the millennium falcon"

Laughed the Trandoshan, he was proud of the ship, wathever this cargo was it would be out of the Outer rim in almost no time, he then looked at [member="Tin'tinag"] who just show up

"I don't mind if you want to come with us, but if it's not the case let me warn you, don't try to take away a job from a Trandoshan, we're almost as strong as the Wookies and pretty sure you know that no one mess with a wookie"

Finally Reks looked at [member="Khrelan Arke"] , he didn't note his prescience until now the man have an aura of mystery, nothing out of the ordinary here in Nar Shaddaa but it caught the attention of the Trandoshan

"Can I do anything for you?"

Khrelan Arke

Khrelan whistled. "Fast and beautiful. But I'm not here to buy a ship."

He saw the not so nice look [member="Silver Fall"] passed him but paid no heed to it. He received those all the time. But, he paid attention to the orange Twi'lek, another smuggler but the looks and words of her, who he spotted leaving across the shop but changed her mind on a whim. [member="Tin'tinag"] was almost comical, almost.

Then he listened and nodded to the warning [member="Reks Yarroq"] gave, reading the real threat simmering beneath the surface. Khrelan smiled, pleasingly at the question. "No offense, but old stormtrooper armour, anyone could get one of those. Heck, they could steal it if they wanted to," Khrelan said, "The Wookie fur, you'll have to convince me, but I'm in for the real stuff you've got. Any, say.. spices or anything exotic, really?"

"You don't offend, we know the stormtrooper armor is not something rare, that's why I said it was mostly junk" said Ashra who got close to hear the conversation once she finished with the improvised shop "But you know, we're on Nar Shaddaa, people buy anything and everything, except for the ship, this lizard face work a lot modifying it and now I'M the one in charge of that work, won't sell the Cloud Runner no matter how much people would offer" Said the togruta

"I'm sorry but you'll have to a little more specific, you say spice and exotic and the only thing that comes to my mind is the Rancor skull I have in my treasure room but I'm not selling it"

He had a lot of things in the "treasure" room, from droid parts to weapons, but nothing that would be consider spice or exotic, and he was sure nothing he show could caught the attention of the man.

[member="Khrelan Arke"]

Tin'tinag

She gave a slight chuckle"Don't worry [member="Reks Yarroq"], I have no intention of stealing your job, stealing from you in general yes, but not jobs, to obvious, though the chance to tag along, id like to see how your ship handles, looks like a buety".

She gave a mental sight at [member="Khrelan Arke"] resquest for spice and exotic wares, the one time she's out of that sort of stuff and just enjoying herself a person comes along wanting exactly what she usually has on her. Since she only shipped and sold the stuff on the side, she never really carried any around with her so a missed opportunity to make some extra credits, especially after just buying something was like reality playing a joke on her.

[member="Silver Fall"]

Silver Fall

S
Silver rubbed her chin as the information was mulled over in her mind. Really she was quite surprised this tub could go so fast. Perhaps the Trandoshan was just inflating its abilities. Any ship below a 2 point drive would be good enough for her needs though. "Pretty good ship then. Sure it's been worked over a number of times to get it so fast. And so you have me interested. How much would you charge for a trip to Tatooine?" That destination was a fake to throw off anyone who could spill this information to the Syndicate. Silver actually wanted to go to Roche. What fore she wasn't going to spill to anyone.

[member="Khrelan Arke"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]
[member="Tin'tinag"]

Reks didn't pay much attention to the comment of [member="Tin'tinag"] , in the end it'll depend on the client if she could come, once he heard Tatooine the Trandoshan remain silent for a couple of minutes

"Well... Tatooine it's not too far from here and if it's going to be just you and your cargo... Of course I need to see with what we're dealing, you say is nothing illicit but I've heard that story a couple of times, either way I think 3000 credits would be the minimum price."

[member="Silver Fall"]
[member="Tin'tinag"]
[member="Khrelan Arke"]

Tin'tinag

At [member="Reks Yarroq"] hesitation to take anything aboard his ship that could be illegal she decided to speak up again, "If you dont want to deal with customs and potential illegal items, I can take some of the cargo on my freighter, I have not problem transporting that sort of stuff, even if i don't know what is". She got a funny though in her mind "Since you the main person doing the job ill just take 1000 credits if you want to use my ship for the more questionable cargo, hows about that".

[member="Reks Yarroq"]
[member="Silver Fall"]

Reks grabbed [member="Tin'tinag"] by one of her lekkus

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?"

Ashra knew that if his partner wanted he could hurt a lot the poor girl, after all a Lekku is very sensible part and trandoshans have a lot of strength.

"Let her go lizard face she was just making a suggestion!" The trandoshan leave the twi'lek and focus on the echani again "Please forgive him, strong as a wookie and temperamental too, hope you're not hurt" said Ashra

"It's not that I don't want to deal with something illegal, my hands are already dirty, what I meant was depending on what this cargo is the price could up, still 3000 is the minimum" Said Reks waiting the answer of [member="Silver Fall"]

Khrelan Arke

"Hmm," Khrelan squinted, lips quirking up in something of a grimace before it laxed. He shook his head at [member="Reks Yarroq"] , worn gloved hands making a small dismissive wave. "Nah, but I'm cool."

He listened to the rest of the conversation, about how [member="Silver Fall"] requested transportation to Tatooine then at the Trandoshan's hesitation –his possible loss– he jumped in. But, only to have [member="Tin'tinag"] cut in before him and he kept the scowl from his face at her luring offer, but he quickly thought of a better.

"850 credits if you're with me." He sing songed. "I wouldn't have any problems with your cargo either. I'm just the transportation."

He then smoothly stepped out of the way of the angry Trandoshan, dark eyes watching and already assuming that reaction. "Just sayin'!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom