Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business For One, Business For All!

Noxu Za'tire said:
-Noxu Za'tire, Legitimate Businessman.

Hi, I'm Noxu Za'tire! You might remember me from threads such as: "I'm Totally Legitimate. I swear!" and "I Don't Know How That Hooker Got There!" and I'm here to talk to you about Jesus business.

Remember the good ol' days when Nar Shaddaa was run amok with Scoundrels, no-good doers, and potential business prospects? I sure do.

My plan is to have a small business convention on Nar Shaddaa in the Always Classy™ Club Ufora!

It's going to be a simple, social convention where businessmen and businesswomen (droids also welcomed) are allowed to come and mingle, chat, and strike up some deals! Drinks are on the house, as this is such a special occasion, as well! What more could you want?

So, feel free to come drop by! Make some deals! Say hello! Get shot in the back some fancy deals and make money!

Disclaimer: It's Nar Shaddaa. There's a good chance you'll be shot on your trip to, in the middle of, and away from the club. Noxu Za'tire is not responsible for any deaths, dismemberments, broken bones, or missing children.

Disclaimer #2: No children allowed in Club Ufora.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Sadly, that all sounds far more legitimate and far less dangerous than the LAST proposal you gave me...

tumblr_n1y4imeEJY1qj2kgto8_1280.jpg

| [member="Noxu Za'tire"] | [member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="Simone"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] |

In terms of canon, where is this set? In 837 ABY, before the Netherworld event or 844 ABY, when half the galaxy has upped and disappeared? :p

[member="Alicia Drey"]

[member="Noxu Za'tire"] prefers to go with a "fly by the seat of his pants" mentality... which is probably why he ends up without pants so often...

Noxu Za'tire said:
It's my damn ship. I can be pantless if I want to.

*looks at pantsless [member="Noxu Za'tire"] *

Well... I see the air conditioning is working on your ship... might want to try turning on the heat, if that is the look you are going for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom