Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business, Business, Business. Time for some fun.

Zrimmir did not like Ra's inclusion of the servants, but if it would incline her to carry on with Zrimmir's schedule, he wouldn't raise a fuss. Although he would make sure one of the girls, the human, would sit next to him.

After all had been seated the skiff left the landing pad and soared, at a leisurely pace, across the valley from which Zrimmir's palatial housing overlooked. It truly was an unspoiled beauty, very rare on a planet such as Cato Neimoidia. The skiff slowed to a hover as it neared a waterfall flowing off one of Cato Neimoidia's famous cliffs.

"This is my favorite spot in the entire galaxy, Miss Numare." Said Zrimmir, secretly caressing the servant girl's thigh, "No other place in the galaxy makes me feel so at peace."

Zrimmir turned towards Ra with an inquisitive look, "Do you have any similar refuge, Miss Numare?"

It wasn't that Ra so much included the slaves, but they had been given gree choice. Being at the loss they were, they just followed along.

The twi'lek male and female sat to her left and the human male to her right. It was still rather comfortable for the seating. Her suit would keep her warm, but the slaves would be chilled.

As they flew over the landscape, she could appreciate the beauty. It was rare on these types of worlds and Ra was pleased Melvand had made an effort to keep his land as pristine as he could. The pilot brought the skiff to hover near a waterfall where he admitted this was his favorite location in the galaxy. He then asked if she had such a place.

"No, I have not such a place like this."

Her home on Vjun was her castle, but it wasn't exactly a place of beauty and peace.

[member="Melvand Zrimmir"]

As Melvand questioned her, Ra gave him a look indicating she had the feeling on what he was after. He wanted to know about her likes so that possibly he could use them to his advantage. She wasn't about to give him any ammunition. However, an answer was needed and Ra didn't actually lie to him.

"No, I have no person or possession. I guess if you really think about it, maybe my fleet. It provides for me a living and off that, I can live my life."

Ra wasn't married, she h​ad no children. While there was a relationship groiwing between her and Josh, they weren't to a point of any formal commitment.

[member="Melvand Zrimmir"]

Zrimmir froze. Whether or not it was a lie, or whatever intent she had for saying that, it struck a cord in Zrimmir. No person. There was only so much solace and calmness a place or thing could give a sentient being. Not anything like the love, loyalty, and companionship another sentient being could give. Melvand retracted his hand from the servantgirl's thigh, his mood had changed. He made a half-hearted effort to pretend to check his belt-attached time piece and said,

"I apologize, I must get going. I completely forgot of another meeting I had arranged. I hope you don't mind me cutting the tour short."

It was a bald faced lie, but Zrimmir had to get out of this skiff, into his own home, his real home, not that sham of a house Zrimmir had shown Ra'a'mah. As the skiff began to take them back, Zrimmir added,

"Do not worry about your secret, it is safe with me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom