Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Burn It All Down

Sith-sunfire.png

Nar Hutta.
The Criminally Good Eatery

Hutta_HuttPalace.jpg

Sith-sunfire.png

One of the best restaurants in all of Nar Hutta, Criminally Good Eatery was a high end, gourmet restaurant seated in the most stable sector of Nar Hutta's capital. It was rolling in business, tailoring to visiting nobles, luxurious slave owners, and merchants who were privier to finer eating conditions while making deals with the Hutts. Within the restaurant's glorious lobby, the local manager, a large zygerrian, was currently berating a sixteen-year-old server.

"When you talk to customers, poodoo brain, you say please and thank you! None of this, 'Yeah, okay,' business, squirt! Need I remind you that if you lost this job, your next stop would be slave pens!"

As he continued to tear into the frightened boy, another employee entered the building. A bright blue twi'lik, we walked in with a maid themed uniform, still pulling an apron on. She looked exhausted. Circles were under her eyes, her eyes were red and puffy, and she walked with a drained and defeated stride. Her feet dragged on the carpet, and her movements were without meaning. If one were to sense her through the Force, they would find a roller coaster of grief, rage, and agony within.

Head down, she was walking towards the back of the building to silently punch it, when the manager spotted her. Immediately, his attention snapped towards her, and he roared his demeaning nickname for her, "Headtail!"

She froze but showed no signs of response.

Marching towards her, the bloated manager raised his hand and shook his finger furiously at her. "You are two minutes late for work!"

Her lekkus hid it from most eyes, she her lips contorted into a bitter, angry expression.

"This will be coming out of your check!"

The decorative candles around the entire room started to dance, more aggresive and wild. The flames were growing, subtly, and seethed with anger. The building suddenly became uncomfortably cold, as if some strange force was warping the establishment. The waitress' hands were gripped tight.

"You can expect to be working your first hour off the clock-"

She lifted hand towards her boss, her master. This employee had snapped, and she was about to show it.

The boss was shocked when he was lifted into the air by an unseen force, gripped tightly. The pain was already settling in, as he felt a strange tightness over his throat. In terror, he looked down at his employee, who was just now looking up at him with a feral rage in her eyes. A rage, a beast, he had never seen before... but had been creating for eight long years now.

Vazz Vazz

Sith-sunfire.png

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"Do you know what my favorite food is?"

It was a rhetorical question, and one he was going to answer regardless of what Ansisa said. He knew just as well as she did that she had no care for what his answer might be. She had little interest in him, but then again, there was a point he was trying to teach her here, even subtly. The people she hated most were the people she should learn the most about.

It would make killing him easier, when that day came, after all.

So he'd brought her here. Though not just because of a meal. He smiled his normal, fake smile as he lead them into the Criminally Good Eatery. His spies had already informed him of something that might happen there. Of someone he wanted to meet.

"Hotpot. Though.."

Things had already kicked off. His smile grew as they would both certainly could feel the sudden rush of the Dark exuding from within. "It seems we're a little late for our meal. Think they sell it to go?"

Ansisa Ansisa | Lya Saleté Lya Saleté

Ansisa was trailing behind, glaring at the back of Vazz Vazz 's head she rolled her eyes. They both knew she didn't care, but Vazz rarely said anything without purpose. Ever the cryptic, he challenge was to unpick the lesson in his words. With a heavy sigh, she picked up her pace to draw level with him.

"What kind of hotpot?" she asked engaging, however reluctantly, in his game "Bantha? You seem like a bantha steak kind of person."

She blinked at the dark energy that rose from within, fingers twitching, itching to reach for her saber, eyes roaming over the sign.

"What a dreadful name." she commented "What are we doing here, master?"

Lya Saleté Lya Saleté Vazz Vazz

Sith-sunfire.png

Nar Hutta.
The Criminally Good Eatery

Hutta_HuttPalace.jpg

Sith-sunfire.png

Lya smiled. She was so used to smiling, no matter how she felt. It was her customer service smile, a fake beam that served her tormentors and pleased her masters. But today, the smile was genuine. A sinister glint shone in her eyes as her boss began to violently contort, bones cracking and muscles tearing. Customers took notice, starting to point, panic, beg for it to stop. Demands, all raining down on her life they always had. But today, she ignored it. She chuckled. It was that cute, dainty laugh she had mastered over the years; except it was genuine. Consequences be damned, Lya cared not for them. She had lost her reason to live, when her only family died. She had lost her reason to fight, when her sick brother died yesterday. Yesterday, this same boss threatened her with being fired, hung potential medical bills over her head, if she tried to see the brother she desperately requested off to see. But he died alone, because Lya had stayed. And now, she lost everything. But in losing everything, she gained one thing in return... freedom.

The customers cried out and overlooked in horror. Many fled the restaurant entirely, seeking safety. But Lya, she never felt so liberated in her life as she lifted him higher into the air.

"You know... boss... You always had your hand around my neck, using my brother to keep me under your boot. But he's gone now, and I am free."

Gasping for air, genuine fear in his eyes, her manager choked as he tried to speak. The fear made Lya's heart flutter in delight. After eight years of his tyranny, his dehumanizing, and his mocking, their roles were reversed. It was the best feeling she ever felt, watching him suffer.

"L-let me go! Headtail! I'll call the hutt thugs, and they-"

The twi'lik interrupted. In a strange state of calm, she corrected him. "My name... is Lya."

She continued to twist his body. His bulging stomach was cramping from within, and his limbs were all torn and snapped into ways they never should have been. It was not enough. But Lya was going to explain why, why she was doing this to him. "I have no reason to live anymore. I can be arrested, I can die after this for all I care. But I will see you suffer first... for all these years you've treated me like dirt!"

The flames in the candles exploded outwards, catching all the tapestries and wood surrounding them on fire. More customers fled, desperately, As Lya extended her other hand and doubled her manager's pain. He screamed in agony, audible cracking in his body heard as he began to slip into unconsciousness. Seeing this, Lya frowned for a brief second; she wanted this moment to last longer! But he was at his limit, so she had to wrap this up.

She smiled her customer service smile, the fake chipperness augmenting her sadistic victory. "It's been a pleasure serving you, boss."

With the loudest crack of all, he fell to the ground. The twi'lik placed a finger on her lip and looked down at the corpse. That had been over way too quickly. She gritted her teeth, yearning for more. She lifted her head up and looked towards the remaining customers in the building. She offered her smile once more, speaking.

"Who would like to order next?"

The screams that erupted from the people there were a harmonious cascade to Lya. She lifted her hand, taking the fires telepathically and willing them to expand. She was going to take this whole building down. This restaurant, this place, her old life... she would burn it all down.

She had no idea that one customer in particular was watching with interest.

Vazz Vazz Ansisa Ansisa

Sith-sunfire.png

sith-red.png

"Bantha is good."

That's all he ended up saying on it. Despite being the one to start the conversation, he was again going to leave her in the dark of the specifics. Asides, the chaos within the store had long captured his real attention. Just as his spies had said, someone here was strong in the Force. He'd hoped to have a hand in pushing them to snap, but it seemed they already had.

The smell of smoke was enough to confirm it, though.

"Do you know the best weapons to use against a Jedi, Acolyte?"

He reached a hand out towards the door, uncaring that the flames had only grown higher. "Explosives and fire are the physical kind that are often said to be, but the best? Deceit. Surprise. An unbalanced Jedi is a dead Jedi."

His gaze fell on the Twilek at the center of the carnage.

"There's no better way to surprise a Jedi than to have a fire catch their attention."

Ansisa Ansisa | Lya Saleté Lya Saleté

The screams of patrons spilling out of the now smoking restaurant was music to her ears. The perfect amount of chaos. She stepped into the restaurant beside him.

"An interesting perspective," she commented, continuing their conversation like they were simply out for a walk in the park, which for them, this really was. "Personally, I prefer to use their own egoism against them. I've managed to get my hands on a copy of a work of Velok of Toola's that has some fascinating thoughts on the matter of Jedi on their corruption. you should read it before I give it to Marcus."

The chiss took her eyes from Vazz and surveyed the scene in front of her with a sigh. "I see," she said understanding dawning on her "We're collecting a stray."

Vazz Vazz Lya Saleté Lya Saleté

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom