Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Building Up

So, after factory resetting my computer after a windows update ruined everything, I was finally able to download and play Star Wars The Old Republic. And while I have come to enjoy the game to a certain degree (I have not stopped playing for five days) I figured it was time to return to the site with this character, although his absence was brief and no one knew. Anyway, I want to try and take some aspects from SWTOR and bring them to Chaos with my character. Primarily, I wish to try and build a network/power base around my character, Cyrus, as he trains and learns under his master Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar within the Sith Empire.

I would love to try and create a story with anyone interested of Cyrus finding other people across the galaxy, both Imperial and not, and slowly building an organization together. A power base that one day, Cyrus might use to either challenge his master, or potentially just create an organization within the Sith Empire for a close knit group of writers. If you might be interested please let me know, and if you have any questions shoot them my way. This idea is still highly fluid at the moment so I am open to hearing what others might think.

I was thinking The Amalgam could meet your character on Dromuund Kaas, and as she is quite knowledgeable of old republic stuff and as Cyrus is a practicing Sith, she offers to guide him to an ancient wellspring of Dark Side Energy from that era to further his cause and descent to the Darkness.

As for Hayden Stahl Hayden Stahl , she could be performing a special operation in a seperate thread and could bring Cyrus along, leading to them all meeting?

Darth Acharon Darth Acharon

Good evening!

If you're still looking for any possible associates to interact with then I'd love to offer my services. I play something of a Dark Side healer - a bit more inclined towards cooperation and service than many of our more violent ilk.

Let me know if you'd be interested in meeting, and we could work something out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom