Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building on Canon Planets Lore

Hey, just a question because it's not something I ever had to deal with as a planet judge:

Are we allowed to submit a canon planet that's literally a stub of information and expand upon it?

[member="Adiara Drelas"]
It depends what changes you wish to make.

If you want to add a location, do it in the locations area.

If you’d like to submit the whole planet, so long as no canon information is contradicted (literally planets with nothing known) you can submit it as a planet, noting it is a canon planet and link the wiki link.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I'll do the latter then, as Morellia has like no information (Save for whats known about the Morellian race, and I'll add all of that in too)

Thanks for the help Peter

[member="Adiara Drelas"]

What's known on the Morellian race isn't terribly expansive, either. I have some ideas on culture, given I've been writing a Morellian on and off for... well, over a year, now, I think. I'd be interested to see what you come up with, and if you'd like some input, I'd be glad to give it. :)

What I normally do when I blow up a city or drop a horde of rakghouls on a place is just let it only affect the people who want to roleplay in that current environment. Say Teth for example, I dropped a bunch of rakghouls on the capital city and by now there's probably thousands of the guys running around. But if someone goes to Teth and it's all business as usual I don't hassle the person saying "oh I dropped rakghouls so go" it's really not a big deal fluid timeline and all.

So yes only let those be affected if they want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom