Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building a Planet

So I'm looking over the rules and all for making an original planet and I saw the section involving a force nexus' creation. I'm thinking of actually adding it into the planet's history, and possibly that for the character I'm making who's from there, but I'm a bit confused. Is it that the dev thread for the Nexus needs to be done first before the planet can be approved? Or that once the planet is ready that's the first thing you need to do, a dev for the nexus? Just want to make sure I don't mess anything up on my first try. :)

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

The Force Nexus are in the past a separate thread under the Location creation forum. I, on Alexandra Feanor, have created about 3 force nexus', two were light and one dark with the help of @Krest. Depending on the size like say that of a small room which was 25 posts for me, to the size of a large garden which is probably between 75 to a 100 post dev thread with decently powerful and experience chars.

Now if you mean that the nexus was there already, that would indefinitely need a dev thread before hand and like i said depending on the size of the nexus would determine the amount of work it would take to create it.

Right Codex Judges?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Nimue Stormson"]

A force nexus on a world is two fold. It is both a case by case basis and how you do it. If you are planning to a force nexus, then you should have the thread done first and go for the basic size. As a discovery development thread. Then use that time to make the planet detailed. Why/how did the nexus come to exist? Is it aligned to a side or neutral? How big is it? These are questions to ask and try to figure out. The locations are for worlds later on and making a nexus on a canon planet is very different then on a world you have made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom