Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building a Foundation [Boolon Foundation & Friends] [Open to all]

Kat heard him correct her on his title. She just rolled her eyes at it all, another one of those stiff collar folks. Titles must be given correctly, respect is demanded not earned, Kat you must follow orders to the letter. It was enough for her want to not work in the military but freelancing mechanics tended not to do well, unless you were in a gang and there was no way that she was going be in a gang. It was definitely annoying to try and keep to the books but she glad to be doing some good.

Alright Colonel man. Kat said the man part under her breath, still remaining defiant in her own way. Grabbing another crate, she lifted it up and carried it into the ship before sitting down on one of the available seats as she watched the cat girl prepping the engines. Hearing the rumbling of the engines, she could hear a clink in the engine that only her ears would be able to hear. She lived and breathed fixing machines, her brain was hot wired to listen out for the slightest error in anything mechanical.

[member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Ailuros"] | [member="Sigrid Forsberg"] | [member="Darren Torran"]

Yuroic took a seat as Arisa took control of the ship and descended onto the planet. The journey wasn't a long one, but it gave Yuroic the chance to take a look around the ship, curious about the interior. He had never had much in the way of taste for ships or flying them, he could fly one if forced to but he never found the enjoyment others did. However, the ship seemed pretty decent and everything worked from what he could tell with his limited knowledge but that could be completely inaccurate.

Heading down to the ramp as they landed, Yuroic watched as his Master greeted herself to the strangers on the surface. It seemed that they were the ones in charge of the operation going on here. Seeing Arisa bow to the other Masters, Yuroic took a deep breath and gave them both a bow himself as he knew that they must be of respectable nature. He didn't say anything yet as it was not his place to talk. Hanging back, he waited until the correct opportunity arose.

Hearing that the natives here followed ways of an ancient empire shocked Yuroic somewhat, the galaxy had moved on by so much since then, it seemed so unlikely that another would have no idea of the empire's fall and the effects it took afterwards. He was also curious in understanding their take on the demise on their sacred empire, something they must believe in a religious cult way from his interpretation. Though when the talk of killing Jedi on site was mentioned, he thought it would be better not to ask too many questions and to focus on helping the incoming refugees.

[member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Kaili Talith"] | [member="Rosa Gunn"] | [member="Nia Sol "]| [member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Samara Raine"] |

Ailuros thought she had checked to make everything was fine with the engines of her shuttle, but when she started them up, she heard a small clicking noise. Running through her mind the possible issues it could be, she realized none would threaten the stability of the ship or cause it break down. At least not right away, the sound was the beginning of what would turn into a greater issue if it wasn't dealt with soon.

Getting up from her seat, she headed into the cabin area and saw she wasn't alone on the ship any longer. Walking over to the woman, her ears perked forward.

"I'm Ailuros and will be piloting the shuttle. Excuse me though, you're a mechanic and might be able to assist."

Pointing to the engine area, the cat explained the sound she heard.

"Want to see if we can get that fixed before we leave?"

[member="Kat Decoria"] @Valkren Calderon @Sigrid Forsberg @Darren Torran

It took little time for The Dominion fleet to bring itself over the planet's surface. While the ships prepared to move to their respective landing site's Adron made his way for the main hangar, to the shuttle that awaited him. He placed a hand over his commlnk, activating the device and linking him to [member="Xiarr Sair"] . "Xiarr, meet us in the hangar, we are leaving for the surface and I'd like you to join me." He deactivated the link before glancing back to Anya, a small smile coming over his face.

"It seems we are going to be making some friends, be sure to be on your best behavior." He said jokingly, leading the way to his personal shuttle. Once Anya and Adron arrived at the shuttle he glanced around the rest of the pristine hangar, taking a moment to look over the many contractors and soldiers who had been brought along to help with this mission.

"It never ceases to amaze me," he started. "The things we can accomplish." He finalized, before stepping onto the shuttle. Once Xiarr arrived the trio would be prepared to make their way to the docks, and meet with Master Gunn and General Yune.

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Rosa Gunn"] [member="Alyson Halle"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]

She glanced over at him then forward before a smile spread across her face as she turned and started to follow him in pace right by him as she looked over to adron chuckling

what? Me having any behavior but Good? I'm a Angel wouldn't do anything wrong

She said and laughed as she walked proudly, she looked at him as she listened and looked forward herself as she gave a smile. Truely it was amaizng even anya had to say so....she went from being a enslaved tool to a lady of power

It's amaizng huh...what people can do if they put effort into it...its...mimdblowimg at times

She stepped on the shuttle as she grabbed to a handle and gave a sigh as she waited to disembark

[SIZE=10.5pt]"We[/SIZE] can certainly start with those sites," Arisa said, nodding at Master Gunn. "First I'll take some surveys with drones, and have my engineering teams speak with the locals to see what we can do. In the meantime, I can establish some mobile trauma centers and shelters. In addition to restoration efforts, I brought in financial advisors and representatives from some investment firms interested in speaking with the local business community. I would also be interested in speaking with Elder Aldrus about the [SIZE=10.5pt]Tion Cooperative Organization[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Ultimately, the ones who were going to fix Kiara were not the Jedi nor any other outsider, but the indigenous population. Following some greatly belated disaster relief, long lasting recovery hinged on reviving the local economy and possibly integrating Kiara into the wider galactic markets for trade.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Master Keer of the Peacekeepers revealed that the planet had once been some kind Imperial stronghold of the Jedi hating variety. There was no outward change in her expression, nor to her mental state for any of her counterparts to easily read without invasive probing, but she now had these Peacekeepers on the mind as she wished to avoid any conflicts over tradition as her people began spreading out over the planet. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"No need to apologize, Master Keer. I understand that change is hard, so the Silver Order and our associates will try to accommodate you the best we can as your people continue to adjust."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]She hadn't noticed Allyson before because of her quietness and garb that was unusual for the jockey, but when she did her eyes widened a little. They always seemed to bump into each other at the most interesting of times. The last had been on Sullust when Arisa was touring the facilities of Rogue Squadron. (They never did let her fly one of their shiny new X-wings. >>)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Something about her was off, and it had nothing to the way she seemed to be silently fawning over Master Talith. Through the grapevine, she had heard that Allyson had sustained some serious injuries during a GA raid against an FO installation. That could be the source of odd sensation she felt from her now. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Hello, Allyson."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]There was more she considered saying, but then Countess Winsclav would arrive to join her. Like with the IE and Dominion, she had personally invited the shipwright and philanthropist to help her out in networking with like minded people who abhorred war and senseless violence. She had a secondary, unstated objective of helping Winsclav get over her general fear of Force Users by associating with them more. This was the perfect opportunity to do so because the current scene was almost dominated by FU.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Everyone, I'd like to introduce Countess Winsclav," she started as she glanced over at the Galidraani. "She's been helping me with another [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]refugee project[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] led by General Dratos and Master Perl. I commissioned her to build a new line of sleeper ships for mass transport. Those ships can also be used for resettlement of Kiara as well." [/SIZE]

[member="Cath Lorr"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Rosa Gunn"] [member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Corran Cath"] [member="Anya Loma"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Ailuros"] [member="Darren Torran"] [member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Valkren Calderon"] [member="Kiran Arlos"] [member="Nia Sol "][member="Ugohr Poof"] [member="Leah Winsclav"] [member="Allyson Locke"]

Kiran Arlos

K
Could his time had been better spent, yes perhaps. While Kiran had did as he was partially instructed. He felt that he did get sidetracked along the way. He had several conversations with some folks, and aided in a few small tasks that needed an extra person. Kiran had indeed heard the message and thus the words from his commander. Well as he stated he wasn't in charge, however Kiran looked up to him to be and he was still somewhat new to this.

Kiran was in a small jog as he made it to where Corran was and nodded his head with a small smile.

"I'm terribly sorry my friend. I got...sidetracked. Shall we continue?" Kiran said as the trip to the station began.

[member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Corran Cath"]

Rosa Gunn

R
"I'm sure Master Keer would be happy to set a meeting up with Elder Aldrus for you." she inclined her head once more to their Peacekeeper counter part, smiling as she did. So far so good, things were beginning to run smoothly. She looked round at the introduction of Countess Winslav and extended a hand in greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet, you. I'm Rosa Gunn, and this is Kaili Talith. We're grateful for any assistance that you might be able to provide."

She caught Kaili's name on the wind, turning to see Allyson hovering at the edge looking a little nervous. She reigned in her instinct to reach out to Allyson in the force, Kaili had made it perfectly clear in their discussion that she wanted Allyson to remember on her own. She gave Kaili's arm a squeeze and leaned to murmur in her ear. "I've got this, go."

It seemed however that Master Yune also knew Allyson. That wasn't a bad thing, perhaps more faces that she'd once known would help the memories to return. Still it wouldn't be wise to make the girl uncomfortable. "Shall we split into groups?" she suggested, trying to draw Master yune's attention back to the matter at hand and away from Allyson. If they'd the opportunity late, she would give arisia an explanation.

[member="Kaili Talith"] // [member="Arisa Yune"] // [member="Xiarr Sair"] // [member="Corran Cath"] // [member="Anya Loma"] // [member="Adron Malvern"] // [member="Ailuros"] // [member="Darren Torran"] // [member="Kat Decoria"] // [member="Valkren Calderon"] // [member="Kiran Arlos"] // [member="Nia Sol "]// [member="Leah Winsclav"] // [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] // [member="Samara Raine"] // [member="Dagos Terrek"] // [member="Wookie Warrior Arriurra"] // [member="Caelen_Tercept"] // [member="Caelen_Tercept"] // [member="Valae Kitra"] // [member="Allyson Locke"] //

Please feel free to begin works without waiting for us

[member="Rosa Gunn"] // [member="Allyson Locke"] // [member="Leah Winsclav"] // [member="Arisa Yune"]​
“Of course. Aldrus will more often than not listen to me and my order for advice when Kaili is not available” Or willing, but that remained unsaid. Master Keer bowed his head once more to Arisa and Rosa at their proposal in quiet acceptance. “When he arrives I will be sure to let the both of you know.”

Kaili on the other hand was not all that present. The most amazing voice in the galaxy called to her as it had in her dreams. Hopeful eyes swept from side to side, up and down trying to find where it came from until they eventually stopped and stared. There she stood with brown hair waving in the gentle breeze with a look as tantalized as Kaili’s own. A smile spread on the blonde’s lips as the world’s troubles seemed to melt away and into nothing. She hadn’t gone for the robes like Kaili had, she hadn’t sold out like Kaili had. She was her own being doing her own thing, exellence and beauty put into flesh and-

“-I’d like to introduce you to Countess Winsclaw.”

Kaili shook herself out of her daydream and looked at the people around her. While Rosa went for a handshake Kaili would bow her head in confirmation that Countess Winsclav was indeed present. It wasn’t to come across as rude or unwilling to shake a hand but rather because that was what she had been instructed to do by those who oversaw her tutoring in the local etiquette and traditions of Kiara. Gods did not shake the hands of others, and while Kaili would never let such a title get to her she still had to keep an eye on what her actions would tell those that looked up to her as one. She had a role to play, and Kaili had no intention to let those under her ward down in that regard. Even if she utterly despised the weights it put on her shoulder.

Yet Rosa granted her a quick moment’s respite from it all. She didn’t need much more than the healer’s permission. Kaili quickly excused herself and jogged to catch up with Allyson, meet her halfway. She came to a stop before the Corellian and immediately stared into her eyes. The hazel eyes that she loved. To drown in and-

She didn’t remember that. Awkward eyes set on the floor to look for something else, cheeks flushed for a moment before Kaili got her senses back.

“Hi.” She smiled wide regardless as she looked at Allyson once again. It was hard not to. “I didn’t know if you’d come, I made them hold a ship with your name on it just in case you would.”

Arms wrapped around Allyson in a tight hug. “I am so glad you came.”

“Remembered anything? How are you feeling?”

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
The release of the construction materials into the neighborhood began in earnest, but then he realized that some of these homes' walls needed to be at least partially rebuilt. Ugohr was no bricklayer, but he could tell that what made houses run-down were quite different in terms of what each of those sustained. Some of those houses needed lots of electrical and plumbing work but had its insulation in workable condition. While others had tons of masonry problems but few utility ones. That was the reason why they needed the specifications before they could do anything, and the specs were of the utmost importance, and not only that, the allocation of materials to the various locations that needed to be worked on. They could cover the whole neighborhood with materials they had but the workforce was spread a little thin. Poodoo. There was so much work to be done and not enough workforce to do it all at once. Something had to be done... but what?

"Sir, the workforce may be spread a little thin" the foreman told the Gungan project leader

"Prioritize da most damaged houses, den wesa can taken care of everyone else"

Allyson’s attention was summoned away from [member="Kaili Talith"] as a woman she knew she recognized, but couldn’t put a name to a face said her name. The smile was familiar along with the voice, but everything else was a haze. Before this, Allyson would have freaked out knowing that her amnesia was being an issue. Though it had been a little bit of time and the Corellian had grown used to the faces of people not having a name even though they had history. At least she remembered Kaili, for the most part. Without the blonde helping her along she wouldn’t be in a good position.

The musings over the Atrisian woman faded after a small wave and a flirtatious smile. Their conversation seemed to return to business and Allyson was once more left on the outside. She didn’t mind it much, mostly because she was a bit lost in this entire thing. She had come for one reason only and that was to help Kaili out. Yawning, she covered her mouth and then wandered towards the small group – Kaili met her halfway which was more than welcomed. Hellos were bashfully exchanged and then Kaili wrapped the Corellian into a hug. It was a warm hug and Allyson felt herself begin to relax and lose herself into it. It was returned with a tight squeeze, then a slow release. Allyson felt her hand rub the back of her own neck as she laughed nervously.

“Of course, I came, what else was I going to do? Kaili you’re my dearest friend I’d do anything for you.” Again, the word friend felt weird to describe Kaili as. Shaking her head, she nodded towards the Atrisian woman. “Her name’s Arisa, right? I think we’ve met before. She’s kind of cute.” Allyson shrugged and looked back at Kaili. “Beyond that no, I haven’t gotten anything different – just the blur of dreams I keep having.”

“How are you doing by the way? This is a big thing for you, right?” [member="Rosa Gunn"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

[member="Allyson Locke"]​

The hug was returned and it meant the world to Kaili. Sure, she would seem calm and collected on the outside but on the inside there was more than just a small dose of tumultuous panic brewing, and one that she was poor at expressing as well. She had gotten into fights, taken to trying to stave off frustrations in ways that didn’t include Allyson and she had found that few things really worked. More often than not it just pushed the problems away as if it was a psychological procrastination of sorts. In the end she had found that being close to Allyson, even as just a friend, was something that made her feel better.

And there was no denying that Kaili did it in the hopes that perhaps Allyson would remember her. The Corellian asked about Arisa and Kaili smiled and nodded, a quick was thrown over her shoulder at the Grandmaster. A wave of her own was granted before Kaili turned back again.

“Yeah, that’s Arisa.” Kaili exhaled a chuckle. “And yeah, I guess she kind of is.”

No jackpot struck today either then. Allyson hadn’t remember Kaili just yet, but the blonde was not dissuaded that easily. Wouldn’t have been where she stood now if she was. Allyson had at the end of the day come to support Kaili, and Kaili would take that for what it was, a friend helping someone they liked. Did the answer pain her? Of course it did. Kaili desperately wished they would go back to what they had, but for all the time that had passed Kaili was used to simply being ‘just Kaili’.

Didn’t mean she wouldn’t slip every now and then.

Her shoulders swayed from side to side as she smiled at Allyson’s inquiry.

“I’m fine, just bothered by all the grandstanding I have to do. But-” Hands reached up to grab Allyson’s. “It’s not just a big day for me. It’s a big day for you too. For us. We’re a team.”

A thumb gently stroked the top of Allyson’s hand with great care, the smile that burned on Kaili’s lips slowly fading as she realized what she was doing. The thumb stopped moving yet the grip lingered. Eyes closed, lips twisting into a pursed grimace at her own actions.

She tried to whisper a sorry but the words never made their way off her tongue. “I’ve been meaning to expand at some point. The others are looking to restore, but I have already asked the Elder for permission to build something new a bit outside the city.”

“But, we can probably talk about something else. Anything else, actually.”

“Is there anything on your mind, Allyson?”

Allyson completely forgot Arisia was there. She had found her full attention on Kaili as the girl moved and adjusted her stance after the warm and lingering hug. It was a funny feeling that Allyson had made note off. The times that Kaili smiled at her or hugged her, time seemed to slow or halt to a stop. There was a lingering feeling and desire to make the moments never end. The girl smiled again and Allyson couldn't help but catch her breath, it was a strange feeling. She wanted to follow it, but the fact that her very cloudy memories didn't give her Kaili's face - Allyson held back. There was this feeling of what if the woman from her dreams didn't end up being Kaili and a part of her deeply wished for it.

Her small train of thought was instantly derailed when Kaili subconsciously grasped her hand. The feeling felt familiar, but people hold hands. Mothers to children, friends to other friends who needed it and that didn't prove anything. Although what stroke her as odd was the way that the hand hold lingered along with the gentle rubbing of the blonde's gentle thumb. Before Allyson could place where she had felt this before, Kaili ended it - embarrassed by it for some reason.

“Ah yeah, you mentioned that I'm your partner in all of this. Right? I do have to say I remember the feeling of home here. It does remind me of Corellia. Didn't think I was going to have to relive losing it like I did.” Looking around her she took in the scenery. It was familiar, but was it because she was reminded of Corellia or because this was her home. She sighed softly and then looked back towards the blonde. For just a moment she stared and wondered how much before the events that lead up to her mission did she look into those eyes that set something ablaze in her. Allyson forced a break in the eye contact as her cheeks slowly turned a soft rose color. “ahahaha expanding would be good. Give people something new to look forward to…”

Allyson continued to think about how the hand holding felt and she figured by how embarrassed Kaili was about it, she actually wanted to continue it. The Corellian continued to muse over it and then spoke trying to hide her movement of her hand grasping Kaili’s. It felt nice in the end even if it didn't spark any memory - either way it had a familiar warmth. “What sort of expansion did you have in mind?” [member="Kaili Talith"]

[member="Allyson Locke"]

The emotions inside of Kaili’s mind burned through her throat entire body as if she had just chugged the biggest bottle of whiskey in a single go. It burned through her chest, her stomach, her mind, her fingers and toes like a fire that she couldn’t contain. The blonde woman wanted to scream yet yet she wanted nothing more than to whisper. She wanted to run away, yet she wanted to stay right here. The seams of her mind ran thinner and thinner for every single second that passed and once their hands were no longer held together she felt a strong disappointment cloud her emotions once more. She tried to find solace in the fact that Allyson seemed aware and alright with the fact that she was Kaili’s partner in all of this, but it was still obvious that it wasn’t something she remembered because of her old memories as much as because Kaili had told her so. For that reason Kaili would admit she sometimes felt alone in the struggle, yet somehow she really didn’t. It was a state of comfort yet there was none of it to be found.

The conversation went back to business and how Andromeda would expand on Kiara. One would think they already held monopoly on everything, but they didn’t, and in the end the subject was really just something that Kaili had thrown out because she knew she had to talk about something else. To keep herself from talking to Allyson about who she was, about who Kaili was and what they had. Yet soft skin slid against hers once more. Allyson had reached out to hold her hand again and asked a question, but Kaili could not hear it. She was too busy staring at the their hands and the gentle fire that stirred within her palms. Eyes wandered along Allyson’s body, up her chest until they stared into the Corellian’s hazel eyes once more. Once more Kaili’s heart began to beat and pound. Her mind turned into a buzz as her entire body felt weak.

The question resurfaced. Where was Kaili expanding? There was no answer to that. Eyes wandered to the Corellian’s side looking for the spot. They set on an alleyway. “I’ll show you.” Kaili whispered and let her hand remain in Allyson’s as she led her into the alleyway. It looked run down and abandoned just as the rest of the city had been.

“It’s just a bit up ahead.” She smiled over her shoulder at Allyson as she dragged her along. “This alleyway was granted its name after the an ancient Elder of the planet, a man known for-”

Enough had become enough and Kaili couldn’t help herself. The blonde abruptly stopped in her tracks and and turned back around to face Allyson. Her hands wandered until they held a firm grasp on the insides of her jacket. Allyson’s back would find the wall with a soft thud as Kaili came closer, ever closer until finally their lips touched. Like they had months ago, like they had on the morning Allyson left for her mission. The kiss was short, but the guilt was instant. A small stream of tears began to roll down Kaili’s cheek in confusion. Desperation had gotten the better of her and she had broken. How long had she wanted to do that now? How long had she just wanted to kiss Allyson and tell her that everything would be alright? That their memories would return.

Eyes set on the floor as they separated, a quick exhale bursting through the blonde’s nose before she swallowed air seeking the words she just couldn’t find.

“I’m sorry.” She gasped. “I’ve wanted to do that for so long.”

Preliat came quietly, unannounced. He landed several kilometers away from the camp, observing the battered planet with his own baby-brown eyes. He crouched, running a bare hand through the ash of a fallen building. He picked up a doll, burnt at the edges, but relatively intact. Yasha would have wanted one similar at one point. As she got older and advanced in age, she wanted guns more than dolls. She would've made him proud. Until she and his wife, Aditya- were buried under ash and consumed by betrayal. He stood tall, with nothing to offer the people here. The wind swept his hair to the side, and ash stained the bottom of his white and blue coat. He left the doll in the ash of the burnt building. He had to respect the mass grave that was the city, after all.

The speeder he found himself on was contemporary, at least, by Mandalorian standards. He wove through buildings and fauna, observing the downtrodden state of the planet, and finding himself more at ease with the concept of helping strangers. Preliat began to realize, in his advancing age- that battlefield conquests only counted momentarily. Victors were replaced when they became the vanquished. And the Mandalorians were certainly the vanquished, as they stood now. Fractured, with no real leadership, unifying planet- even their home planet was more or less gone. So Preliat knew far too well the what the people of this planet were going through. And as he sat upon millions upon millions for rending Dredge's head from his body (courtesy of another vanquished faction, the Rebels), he felt as though they could be put to better use than sitting idle in a bank account.

So, he heard through a thing and a piece that the person to contact was [member="Rosa Gunn"]. And that's where he was going now. He wanted to catch a boat to go upriver, towards where the most activity was, according to his ship's scanners when he first came in. He checked his communicator, and he had marked the distance on a map. Without satellite coverage and a topographical overlay, all it was really doing was giving him the direction and distance to where he placed it, relative to the ship. So it could've been off by at least a hundred meters or so. But Preliat was confident that it wasn't going to matter in this situation. Calling in artillery? Yes. Finding distressed people? Not so much.

The Wolf of Manda'yaim pressed on- unaware of the presence in the force he was resonating. He was a maelstrom of hate and rage, and a lifetime of sorrow and loss had made him a near cancerous-entity in the force, able to felt from great lengths away. A local, surprised by his appearance the height in which he towered over him, took him in the boat. Preliat sat idle, hands folded as the boat silently went upriver, towards the others. It would take some time, but Preliat had nothing but time.

[member="Kaili Talith"] // [member="Arisa Yune"] // [member="Xiarr Sair"] // [member="Corran Cath"] // [member="Anya Loma"] // [member="Adron Malvern"] // [member="Ailuros"] // [member="Darren Torran"] // [member="Kat Decoria"] // [member="Valkren Calderon"] // [member="Kiran Arlos"] // [member="Nia Sol "]// [member="Leah Winsclav"] // [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] // [member="Samara Raine"] // [member="Dagos Terrek"] // [member="Wookie Warrior Arriurra"] // [member="Caelen_Tercept"] // [member="Caelen_Tercept"] // [member="Valae Kitra"] // [member="Allyson Locke"] /] [member="Rosa Gunn"]

Preliat came quietly, unannounced. He landed several kilometers away from the camp, observing the battered planet with his own baby-brown eyes. He crouched, running a bare hand through the ash of a fallen building. He picked up a doll, burnt at the edges, but relatively intact. Yasha would have wanted one similar at one point. As she got older and advanced in age, she wanted guns more than dolls. She would've made him proud. Until she and his wife, Aditya- were buried under ash and consumed by betrayal. He stood tall, with nothing to offer the people here. The wind swept his hair to the side, and ash stained the bottom of his white and blue coat. He left the doll in the ash of the burnt building. He had to respect the mass grave that was the city, after all.

The speeder he found himself on was contemporary, at least, by Mandalorian standards. He wove through buildings and fauna, observing the downtrodden state of the planet, and finding himself more at ease with the concept of helping strangers. Preliat began to realize, in his advancing age- that battlefield conquests only counted momentarily. Victors were replaced when they became the vanquished. And the Mandalorians were certainly the vanquished, as they stood now. Fractured, with no real leadership, unifying planet- even their home planet was more or less gone. So Preliat knew far too well the what the people of this planet were going through. And as he sat upon millions upon millions for rending Dredge's head from his body (courtesy of another vanquished faction, the Rebels), he felt as though they could be put to better use than sitting idle in a bank account.

So, he heard through a thing and a piece that the person to contact was [member="Rosa Gunn"]. And that's where he was going now. He wanted to catch a boat to go upriver, towards where the most activity was, according to his ship's scanners when he first came in. He checked his communicator, and he had marked the distance on a map. Without satellite coverage and a topographical overlay, all it was really doing was giving him the direction and distance to where he placed it, relative to the ship. So it could've been off by at least a hundred meters or so. But Preliat was confident that it wasn't going to matter in this situation. Calling in artillery? Yes. Finding distressed people? Not so much.

The Wolf of Manda'yaim pressed on- unaware of the presence in the force he was resonating. He was a maelstrom of hate and rage, and a lifetime of sorrow and loss had made him a near cancerous-entity in the force, able to felt from great lengths away. A local, surprised by his appearance the height in which he towered over him, took him in the boat. Preliat sat idle, hands folded as the boat silently went upriver, towards the others. It would take some time, but Preliat had nothing but time.

[member="Kaili Talith"] // [member="Arisa Yune"] // [member="Xiarr Sair"] // [member="Corran Cath"] // [member="Anya Loma"] // [member="Adron Malvern"] // [member="Ailuros"] // [member="Darren Torran"] // [member="Kat Decoria"] // [member="Valkren Calderon"] // [member="Kiran Arlos"] // [member="Nia Sol "]// [member="Leah Winsclav"] // [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] // [member="Samara Raine"] // [member="Dagos Terrek"] // [member="Wookie Warrior Arriurra"] // [member="Caelen_Tercept"] // [member="Caelen_Tercept"] // [member="Valae Kitra"] // [member="Allyson Locke"] /] [member="Rosa Gunn"]

It wasn’t unlike Kaili to be the type to just want to show instead of explain. The girl wasn’t the best at explaining her intentions; she was from what it seemed for her to be able to show more than anything. So Allyson went along with the attempted show and tell. She was curious and if the Corellian was involved in helping Kaili with the company – maybe something would spark a memory. They moved down the alley, Allyson trying to absorb everything that was surrounding her. She felt as if she had been down this way before, or something similar. Her eyes fell on Kaili as the blonde dragged her down the pathway, explaining about the history of the alley. Allyson nodded, but story time was quickly ended as she felt the shift in the young Talith. They were alone and her back felt the cool pavement of the concrete wall.

The moment felt oddly familiar, but she wasn’t the one usually with their back against something. Letting it play out, Allyson found herself locked in a kiss with the woman who was considered to be the one taking care of her in this situation. Her body tensed, but when she was about to relax Kaili seemed to have gathered her senses and pulled away quickly. Allyson was left without word as she watched the other girl fall apart in front of her. She had wanted to do it for so long? The thought of them was something she had pondered, but never really seriously considered. Their friendship was so oddly perfect. Kaili knew everything about her, could that be because she was in love with the Corellian? Allyson didn’t say anything, but she listened and tried to pull at the weak flashes of memory that occurred in her mind.

Everything was hazy, but it would make her consider things more heavily when it came to the blonde girl in her dreams. Could that girl be Kaili? Fingers touched along her own lips as she felt the remaining fire left behind from what felt like a forbidden kiss. It felt right and she wanted to feel that feeling again. “Kaili…” Allyson really didn’t know what to say or what to do in this situation. Inhaling deeply, she had the sudden urge to pull the girl in close. Allyson would be lying if she denied that she had never felt the urge to do so before. Being close to the Borleian girl just felt very complete, she felt whole in a sense.

Reaching out, Allyson pulled Kaili’s towards her, a gentle hand wiped the stream of tears on the girl’s cheek away. She didn’t remember, but the feeling she felt when they had kissed was something she knew felt right. Was this the right road to take? Was this the roads that lead to her memories being unlocked? Allyson didn’t know, but right now her mind and her heart were telling her that this was the right thing. She embraced [member="Kaili Talith"] and moving completely on instinct, she pulled her into a kiss – one that Kaili hadn’t felt for so long.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
"Yousa store what duracrete yousa can, and then yousa grab what rubble you can back hair"

The question remains: where to store the rubble from the removal of damaged materials? Also, where would these things be taken? The closest salvage yard that could take that he knew about was Skor II, where the Metrobig Salvagestuff Platform would let the Squibs handle it with little trouble. As the labor force took care of the damaged masonry that needed to be removed and replaced, and hence of the structural issues with some of the run-down houses, it became clear as day that Ugohr had to store the remaining materials somewhere, and store the powdered duracrete that was to be used as mortar in a dry place. So he ordered to get the powdered duracrete in one safe location per city block covered. With these orders in place, several shipments of duracrete are being stored inside the run-down households to repair... but the sheer volume of rubble is about to overwhelm Ugohr once the crews that were supposed to carry out that directive returned to the landing site.

"We might have to earmark that place as a landing area, we are shipping that stuff to Skor"

"Yousa send da ship to Skor, wesa have no ship for da next day. Yousa sure yousa want to do this?"

Rosa Gunn

R
As the crowd began to splinter off into groups, Rosa drew back from them all standing at the docks edge and taking a moment to drink the scene in. What had been a empty city mere hours ago had become a hubbub of activity, there was a buzz in the air a positive surge of energy as they untied for a greater cause. But something wasn't right, there was something out of place or rather something coming out of place. She frowned, looking abou for Kaili in time to see her disappear down an ally with Allyson, better not disturb them.

She felt Master Keer's eyes on her and looked up to meet them, he tilted his head in an inquisitive manner and Rosa stepped in close to him, not wanting to alarm anyone. "Do you feel that?" she asked him. The Peacekeeper frowned and closed his eyes, stretching out with the force, Rosa followed suit, the pair each trying to pinpoint if it was a thing, a person or something far worse.

"I'm sorry, Master Gunn, I cannot locate it." His words seemed distant to the empath who was scouring down the river in the force. She found the culprit, a tormented soul torn with hate, anger and despair. But Rosa did not feel malice, only suffering. She reached out in the force to [member="Preliat Mantis"] brushing him with a wave of comfort and welcome. Opening her eyes she looked again at the Peacekeeper who was looking deeply concerned.

"Its a man." she told him "Coming upriver, he's not a threat." At least she hoped not. Master Keer did not look reassured and she'd no doubt that he would look far worse if he remained and the last thing she needed was hostility. You did not greet someone who carried that much suffering with hostility. "Master Keer, whoever he is, I can promise you that should he prove to be hostile, he will not pass by me." She cast a glance at the crowd headin towards his precious city. "I promise I will do nothing within the city without first contacting you. You have more pressing concerns, do you not."

"Very well, Master Gunn." he replied curtly, evidently annoyed that she was dismissing him, even more so because she was right. She stood a little ways from the docks edge, clasped her hands behind her back and waited patiently, for the storm to come.

It was a man coming from the river. But barely so.

The local attempted conversation, but as soon as he found out he was a Mandalorian- or was, he became eerily silent. Preliat didn't blame him. Living this far out meant that most of their knowledge of the Mando'ade was through word of mouth and their history. Mandalorians were not always the tree-hugging people that they seemed to be today. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He smelled her perfume. He heard her voice in his ear. Something calm came over him. That was what it took to ease his worried mind. Her touch, her voice, her love. And he felt it. He hadn't felt it in months.

He opened his eyes. It wasn't real, but nonetheless, it was comforting.

He stood as the boat came up to the dock, with [member="Rosa Gunn"] in view. Preliat stood tall and removed his hood. Preliat had a distinguishable face, distinctly dark skin and Epicant features. There was no mistaking who Preliat was. He also made no attempt to cover up his face. He did however, lack his distinct armor- and the weaponry that made him a vicious killer. The only thing noticeable on his person that was a threat was the large knife on his forearm. But there was no intent of malice surrounding him- though, with Preliat's distinctly impenetrable mind, it could've been a moot point. Preliat stepped onto the dock smoothly as the dock approached, his footsteps as quiet as the water around them.

He stood tall, taller than most Mandalorians, and nearly six and a half feet tall. Mandalorians tended to be short, hard men- Preliat was a massive brute. He adjusted the white coat, looking over the landscape before looking down at the Jedi before him. The Wolf of Manda'yaim had little interaction with Jedi, save for the one in the Mandalorians. When he was a young man, he detested Jedi because of their association with Sith. To him, they were one and the same- or at least, they used to be. Now, he wasn't sure on the spectrum of the force, and where people lie upon it. Preliat strided up to Rosa, standing out of arm's- and lightsaber's reach. Caution never hurt anyone.

"My name is Preliat Mantis."

He looked around the docks.

"I heard there were things that were needed here. I was wondering if you needed the help."

[member="Rosa Gunn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom