Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Me a Temple Worthy of Worship (Sith Empire)

Her position atop the throne un-wavered Dranok. It wasn't as if he used that piece of worthless furniture in the first place. He hadn't even touched the thing since its reconstruction. A chair meant nothing. The kiss, however, was a little unnerving. The Emperor gave a sigh of displeasure, cocking his gaze her direction as a new Sith Knight entered his throne room. Oh how popular he was. A little party, parties needed laughter. So he gave it some.

A light chuckle touched his form, all of it directed towards the Twi'lek lazing in his chair. "Break me without thinking? I doubt you do a lot of thinking in the first place, Miss Fen. And if you're looking to settle things with Cavill and Shorn, please do so elsewhere. I'd rather not have to wash your stench from my chair." Oh he'd gone and done it now. It felt great. The emphasis on the last word displayed how much importance the furniture meant to him, and so anything occupying it was even less of worth that the stone and steel it was made of. Steel could always be bent and stone could always break.

This was becoming too much of an annoyance than he'd expected, at least Shorn, the original guest, had manners. If he wanted his temples for his deeds, then he would know where to find him. Before he had a chance to move, the newly arrived Knight bowed before Dranok and swore his loyalty. The Emperor gave a curt nod, no doubt still staving off steam from the anger within him. "Thank you, Knight. You seem the respectable type, and now the King of Korriban. Why not join me and Shorn here for construction talks?"

And with that, he turned and left the room. "Shorn, if you want those temples, you know where to find me." The Stormtroopers flanked him as he strolled down the hallway, hopefully that Knight was in tow behind him.

"I look forward to it" He said in reply to Lussk's comment on Luciens well known allergy to poison "It would be the perfect weapon for you what with poison being the weapon of cowards,women and eunuchs" He smiled at his own wit. However it appeared his wit was wasted as Lussk proceeded to walk out of the throne room "How rude, Fine walkout! I was done anyway " He was offended and annoyed he had grown accustomed to being listened to. He then proceeded to walk out he would waste no more time on Dranok Lussk. It was time to resort to weapons of the more physical kind.

He left the capital of the sith empire and journeyed to the heart of black sun territory he had a bounty to set up.

Lord Ghoul

L
Cold, blue eyes fixed @[member="Anaya Fen"] with an icy stare. Shorn chose to ignore her earlier interruption, Dranok was more than capable of responding to retorts. But now she just couldn't let well enough alone. He pointed a finger at her. "Stop whining, Fen. I stuck a saber through your chest once. Could've killed you, but I let you live. Don't make me regret that."

With that he walked off, following in Dranok's wake and winking at his erstwhile ally, @[member="Jacen Cavill"]. "Have fun, Champion." Then nodding to @[member="Lucien Cordel"], "Apprentice."

Everyone was suitably put into their place - beneath him. Now for @[member="Dranok Lussk"]. Shorn walked next to the man, the guards falling out a little behind. Probably pointing blasters at his back. Shorn didn't appear concerned about them. "About those temples...."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya gave a mocking pout at Dranok's insult, amusement glittering in her eyes. It was a dangerous thing to do, underestimating Anaya. She watched him leave, lips curling into her characteristic smirk. "Clock is ticking for you, Emperor." she said softly to herself before Mikhail chimed in. The smirk dropped from her face and she scowled.

"You don't have room in your mind to regret not killing me, Shorn. You have all those younglings lives weighing on your conscience. Maybe we should give you another name... like Child Slayer. After all, you've killed more children than you have broken thrones. Even unborn ones... or so the story goes." Her lips twitched as she resisted a smile. "How do you sleep at night I wonder?"

Turning away she moved towards the doors to leave. "I will see you on Crouscant, Jacen." She extended her senses in the force, hands moving to rest on her lightsabers just in case Shorn made a move.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Garoth smirked at the Twi'lek's remark, it was indeed a scarce thing to find a loyal Sith in the Empire. But regardless of her thoughts, Garoth was committed to the new Emperor. If it were not for the 501st Legion, he would have had a more difficult time capturing Korriban and it seems that this Emperor was a stable person. Well, as stable as a Sith could get. Order was important to Garoth and this one.. this emperor might bring that to the Empire.

At least if he will not be killed before he can accomplish that. Sadly the track record for an Emperor these days were not that good. So Garoth would see how everything turned out in the end and in the mean time by loyal.

He did not say any of these things to the quite attractive Twi'lek, instead he just gave her gracious smile and said: "Not everyone has chaos in their hearts, my lady." Garoth left it at that and then followed the Emperor and the Throne-breaker out of the room.

@[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"]

"Well then, seems I'm satisfied. I hope everyone has fun, I'm off to go kill things and pay Ms. Fen back since Mikhail is broke."

He didn't speak another word, the new Champion simply left to take over Sector III again. He had sorely missed the Akure Leviathan.

The Emperor tromped along the hallway, @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] and @[member="Garoth Do'Urden"] closely in tow. The Knight had just sworn fealty to him, making the Emperor quite pleased with the turnout of that nerf-storm. He'd gained a strong ally, who was also now the Champion of the Empire. He'd gained a valuable adviser given his recent acquisition of Korriban, and now he was fully in control of this situation. Shorn wanted temples, this Knight just acquired Korriban, maybe there was an easier way to go about this.

"Yes, those Temples." He replied, keeping his pace. "Where do you want them, how many, and with what specifications?"

Lord Ghoul

L
"One on every planet," Shorn replied cheerily, "The biggest being on Korriban, Dromund Kaas, and Ziost. I want those to be monoliths, ziggurats. The largest buildings on the planets." He glanced around at the walls which surrounded him. The citadel. Hmm. "Or almost as big. And statues of me in them, of course. The god is Thronebreaker, the religion is chaos, and the temples are to be filled with riches and prostitutes."

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

The request was big. Massive structures on each planet and the bigger ones being on Korriban, Dromund Kaas, and Ziost. It would cost a heap to build and even more to maintain them, greatly pulling away from the military funds set forth by the Empire. "Shorn, that's a mighty big request. It will cost even more to maintain and operate these buildings than just building them." He sighed. "But I'm willing to compromise. I will construct the biggest of the temples you request, but the other ones will have to wait." He stopped to turn towards Mikhail. "I'm sure you're aware of the current situation regarding intergalactic politics, war is coming."

Lord Ghoul

L
The pale-eyed Sith's lips twitched, left corner of his mouth tugging upward. "War is always coming... build the smaller temples after your war, I don't care. I just want to hear about the new cult to Thronebreaker when I go to the nearest candy store." Those ice-blue eyes stared right through Dranok. Two frozen soul-piercing daggers.

"A small price for an Empire."

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom