Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Me A Spoopy Lab Lair [To All Companies]

Simuxandra

S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnWypQz6X2U​
x-yang-maria2.png
"Excited Greeting: HELLO ALL!

Confident Declaration: Resident insane living crystal Shard cyborg mad scientist here. In order to kick-start this character I am looking to invite all Companies, of any Tier, to join in the construction of Simuxandra's Labratory Fortress on Dorsis. I have a laundry list of stuff that needs to be built or installed and materials procured. So I am going to do on BIG Public thread for any company reps to jump in and join the construction.

Funny Droid Reference Sentence Preamble: The thread will be set on Dorsis at the construction site of Simuxandra's Lab Fortress. For any Company that commits to the construction project they will be partial to the insane robotic crazy sh!t she pumps out of there at a discount price, with the first batch of thank you creations free!

I am looking for all sorts of companies: Manufacturing, Electronics, Mining, Materials, etc.

Post your interest and a little blurb about what your company can offer below!"

Statement: Although my Company is of more of the Weaponry and Vehicle departments, if you aren't interested in that...

Flirtatious Continuation: Perhaps my accompaniment with you would suffice.

[member="Simuxandra"]

Simuxandra

S
[member="HK-57"]

"Confession: I don't really talk like an HK Unit. But, your presence as a rep for your Company is welcomed. Perhaps we can discuss potential weapon's research partnership."

Statement: I will soon be getting an upgrade to make this function of speech pattern optional, but that will work.

Agreement: I will be sure to discuss possible equipment you could have for your installation.

[member="Simuxandra"]

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
[member="Simuxandra"]

Aegis Systems is a company revolving around security and infrastructure solutions. Supercomputers, network security, and physical security have been some prime examples of our fine craftsmanship. That being said, Aegis is more than willing to extend a hand in partnership for your future endeavors. Schematics and critical features of this facility will need to be discussed at a greater length, through private channels of course.

Prepare for your... examination.
Personally my company deals in small arm/armour manufacturing, as well as vehicals in the near future, but me personally am well versed in laboratory/hospital construction and have served quite a reasonable amount of time in them. I would be glad to lend a medical ear to this operation if you so desire.
[member="Simuxandra"]

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
[member="Simuxandra"] What kind of alchemized electronics (with its own sub) would be a good fit for you?

If you can identify one area where alchemical electronics would fit, maybe that thread would act as a commission thread.

Simuxandra

S
[member="Labkahip Mordulla"]
Sure~ I would love to accept a commission for you guys to help in the labs design!

[member="Arken Lussk"]
Sounds perfect! Lots of potential super crazy tech designs that need security.

Atsushi Ono

A
[member="Simuxandra"] I don't have a building company but I wouldn't mind providing protection for that lovely little base of your with my Mercenary company

[member="Simuxandra"]

The Red Ravens would like to trade ores and other construction materials in exchange for droids. Alternately we can provide discrete funding for any research projects so a shareholder stake in the tech being developed.w

[member="Daxton Bane"] @Simuxandra i build destroyers war ships that can level planets and war droids that can level armies , If you want security or just want to mess some people up i am the guy you should be talking too i aint cheap but i always get the job done. Here is a demonstration of our newest design. Oh for your information our entire stock is Closed Market our customers get personalized Tec that we never re-sell so only me and the customer have the tec. my company does not like the idea of selling a person some tec and then having them see some one else with it nah we prefer one of a kind. The Nexus Warship The Mark-13 War Droid Our newest droid will be a faze shifting droid that can literally walk threw solid matter. The Temporal Assassin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom