Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Hunt, Enter If You Dare

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnPJRJbVEIg&list=PLH9C08qrQ7S6uEqnEWzVJsr5J_DhB4zkN[/video]​

In the darkest corner of the galaxy hovers a derelict station, you been tasked by a mysterious benefactor to collect an item of unknown origin, the job was meant to be a simple one, a delivery job but something was there, something was waiting for you.. In space no one can hear you scream.

Hello everyone, currently hosting a small event to collect an item from a station with many minor objectives to reach a overall goal, when something goes wrong. Something is in the ship, and its waiting for you. In the same vain as the Alien movies, I want to recreate the atmosphere of the hunt being flipped on the hunter, there's danger, treasure! And I'd like you apart of it, so what are you waiting for?

MPacuxd.png

//You Have Mail//

//Decoding..//
//10%//
//50%.//
//100%..//
//message..//

//Unknown.//
//Dear recipient, you've been selected for a mission to retrieve an item of importance from an old Huttian station, you are the best of the best and will be rewarded.

200,000 credits//

[Accept]
[Deny]

KWjFb1y.png

Floor One
mxjj5r9.png
Objective: Enter the ship through the hole and navigate your way to the upper floor, the room is sealed with heavy durasteel doors and is not breech-able with conventional weapons, you'll need to make your way to this floors main terminal and open it from there.
Crate 1: A terminal card to open the terminal room
Crate 2: A Tazi plasma rifle
Crate 3: Two thousand credits

Floor Two
8RUZX0w.png

Objective: Navigate your way to the bridge, grap the sealed container and leave, the doors may be sealed shut so force may need to be applied, failing that there are some old access codes in one of the rooms.
Crate 1: Chopper
Crate 2: IG bodyguard, ready for reprogramming
Crate 3: Fiend Power Armour

The Team:

[member="Kami Meran"]
[member="Stephanie Brown"]
[member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]
[member="Cadan Tazi"]
[member="X-2"]
Look forward to the turn out, just simply say below I'm interested and we'll be ready to go.​
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdqyG3CcoLM[/video]

This is the cut off date, the team is as followed.
[member="Kami Meran"]
[member="Stephanie Brown"]
[member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]
[member="Cadan Tazi"]
[member="X-2"]
The thread will be posted tomorrow, I have classes that may stretch on so I can't give a definitive time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom