Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Bryn'adûl | Blood Gulch Victory!

8wXHVGd.png

BRYN'ADUL VICTORY AT BLOOD GULCH
It is my sincere pleasure to announce that the Bryn'adûl were VICTORIOUS against the Silver Jedi, taking Chalacta, Alee, Sarka & Roche! A big thank you to everyone who put the time and effort into joining us in the Invasion on both sides. My brynbois, another victory to be proud of. And SJC, thank you for being solid companions in writing and stalwart defenders.

We look forward to doing it again.

Results:
Participation - Tie
Tension - Bryn V
Story - Bryn V
Drama - Tie

Caedyn Arenais

C
A big thank you to Kad Kad and Udomek Seker Udomek Seker for being my opposition in this Invasion, and congratulations to the Bryn'adul in their Victory.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus - You and your Bryn members appear to have your writing down to the letter when it comes to Invasion threads and working as one cohesive team, consistent in your narrative and collaborating among yourselves to bring home the win. I've been in most Invasions between the SJC and the Bryn now and I've got to say you've all done great. Another well earned victory :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom