Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother and Sister, Da Future! (Invite Only Since Private seems to have vanishimoed.)

Calvin rushed towards Brooklyn, looking around to see a daunting structure, the screams as people plummeted down the tube was a terrifying prospect to see. One that caused an audible gulp to ring from his throat.
[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

"Are you crazy! It is a flying death tube spitting water at rapid rates! What is fun about that!" he tried to speak clamly though it got a tad bit out of hand.

Calvin watched as his sister went plummeting down a roller coaster of water, spitting and hissing water as her body was flung down its pipe. Calvin's jaw dropped open, his eyes wide with fear as he watched what seemed like his sister just plummet herself to her death.

She... she flipped. Oh crap no. He thought to himself, thinking her entire body had gone limp from the fact that she died of shock going down the Slide.

Great. It seems I either have a Sister who didn't die. Or a zombie. he thought to himself, and was slightly more inclined to believe the latter as beads of sweat dripped from his brow.

"Well. Not particularly. It seems that my sister has become a zombie." he breathed out as fell limp to the ground, his eye turning to glass as if the soul itself had been flushed out of his body.

All the while his mind ran amuck, Oh crap! What is James going to think! I just let his daughter go onto a death trap and become a zombie! his mind screamed as he mouth laid open, a bead of sweat bowling down and landing with a silent gush as it tapped against the ground.

"Are you sure? You just came flying limp of a rocketing torrent of water." he scowled all the while laying limp on the ground, panicking as to what James will do once he realizes his daughter is a zombie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom