Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring It

I feel like this is something between the Republic and Rebel pilots. In which case:

be1c4953e4a5060e0705576232fbd001.jpg

No regrets.

:p

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"], [member="Kayleigh Tyven"], [member="Orick T'ane"]

I have truly enjoyed writing with Gen. It is interesting to see the dynamic within her character. I look forward to any future threads with her.

Sorry got a small amount of time and just wanted to show my support.

Eh, I think that we have accomplished more threads than have not been. I enjoy it and thought that I would say as much.

Anyways, I did say take your time, I think. So I have no problems with the threads being neglected for a time. :D

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

That's right you haven't met her yet [member="Jarven Zexxel"] had you.

That was that Gathering Order RP if memory serves correctly.

Just keep in mind that [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] is pretty busy leading the Republic at the moment so the she had a lot on her plate. (Well Gen, here's another RP to feel sore about :D, JK)

Republic Players: How do you like Geneviève as leader of the Republic ICly? Do you think she is noble? Controversial? Is she the leader the Republic needs but doesn't deserve? Or is she going down a path you cannot follow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom