Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring It

At first I had no plans of asking for critique of Geneviève. Perhaps I still don't, but hey, why not?

Feel free to tell me what you like, what you want to see improved on, or how you see Gen both IC and OOC.

Also, feel free to ask questions or present theories on her.

Or let me know what you think of my hat.

;)

Republic Players: How do you like Geneviève as leader of the Republic ICly? Do you think she is noble? Controversial? Is she the leader the Republic needs but doesn't deserve? Or is she going down a path you cannot follow?

Bunker-level Normal
So, (IRL) I had a hat like that once. If you ask really nicely sometime when I'm in a good mood, I'll tell you about why I needed a pink hat. :p

I like Gen, although sometimes I wonder if the Selectivist angle is pushed onto IC Gen by OOC motivations.

I've loved her character from the beginning, and I don't really have a logical explanation as to why. I've always felt drawn to her as a person with who she is and the struggles she's been through, and that relatability makes her fun to read and thread with. In my opinion she's one of the most down-to-earth characters I've seen on the site, and that by itself is great. It's really difficult to put into words, but I love her and she's a fantastic character and very well written, so keep doing what you're doing. I don't know what it is about her, but she's absolutely amazing.

And yes, the hat is cool too. :p

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom