Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[SIZE=10.5pt]The noble refrained from speaking up until now, holding her concerns with the way some of the participants had been handling themselves. Though there was something about [member="Rahn Haaku"]'s tone that struck a nerve in her that erupted in a rather quaint snark.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"And while you ponder about such existential threats the Sith raid and crush the planet of Coruscant, killing hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of non-combatants and forcing even the organization of Coruscant First to agree with the Galactic Alliance for once. Without trying to undermine your power, minister, if you don't see an existential threat with the most powerful nation in the galaxy being warmongers who attack people just because of the "dirty Jedi," well, Kay will be next when the Dark Lord believes she has an ounce of light in her. They'll skew whatever story they want to make sure their enslaved populace approves of their decision.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]" Looking around the space, she saw nobody else was responding to Jaster's proposal, and after peering down towards the datapad she glanced up again and continued in her confident barrage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"However, I can see your reluctance to enter into a military council with, especially given the rather unprepared state we're in. As such, I believe the only appropriate implementations that we will be able to get out of this meeting would be the establishment of an economic council providing eachother mutual guaranteed gain, along with non-aggression packs to be established between each of our nations.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Pausing, she awaited anybody in the silent room to speak up.[/SIZE]

[member="Cedric Grayson"] I [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] I @Rahn Hakku I [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Adder Dawnracer"] I [member="Adron Malvern"] I [member="Ras Val'kor"] I [member="Alyson Halle"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay looked over to [member="Rahn Haaku"] while he spoke, raising a brow at his boldness. Most especially at the manner of which he held her in such high regard over all others. It wasn't the correct approach for she had no authority whatsoever over the others. It didn't matter whether she agreed with his points or not. He had overstepped the line a little.

[member="Isabella LaFleur"] caught her attention then. And what she said about the Sith targeting her cause Kay to sit up a bit straighter. They wouldn't do that. No doubt the Sith and all others attacked those that they deemed a threat. Even those that thought they were the 'good guys' and righteous in their cause, attacked and went on the offensive against anyone that they deemed a threat, regardless if they were innocent or not. She had seen it happen time and time again and perhaps her own government was the most 'good' out of all of them, for they never attacked anyone for someone elses ideals. And it was because of that that they had survived longer than the others and only grew. Sure others died in the wars around them, but trying to stop all war and all of those deemed evil was as futile as trying to rid the Galaxy of slavery. While some people died, there were others just as worthy that were saved. The CSA's borders were never closed to those needing safety and humanitarian aid.

Kay looked to [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] as he did his best to take control. Hopefully the others would follow his lead. "We should go over the different sections in order, so that nothing is missed. For the section on Trade and the sharing of technologies and materials among those present, the CSA will commit to that."

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="Adder Dawnracer"] [member="Ras Val'kor"] [member="Alyson Halle"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom