Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Brawling on a Knightly Basis

Criminally bad pun aside (Which I'm not sorry for), I'm looking for connections for my freshly minted Imperial Knight-Inquisitor!

Now what could that entail? I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU ASKED!

Ever wanted to knock an arrogant, puffed up Imperial who grossly overestimates his chances in actual combat down a notch? This could be your chance!

Ever want to tutor said freshly made Knight in the deeper mysteries of the Force? Sycamore is in desperate need of education there.

Or are you looking for someone to simply go a few rounds with? (Boxing or this could turn into a galactic pub crawl, I ain't picky). This could very well be your chance!

Dew it.

I'm digging the Waymar Royce avi, the kid definitely should've taken his chance as a landed knight, lol.

I'm just here to say I'm willing to beat you up. I also have a wee little Jedi lass, a Force-using assassin droid, and a Force-hunting Mando. Take your pick, if you dare, lol

OMG I didn't expect all of these responses, thank you!

Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira - YES! What better way to gain some experience than by going out into the big, bright galaxy and getting crushed by whatever is waiting out there lol. Let's do it!

Huang Shoushan - Totally! I'm already digging the sage vibe I'm getting from Huang! I'm down for it!

Daxa Zuul Daxa Zuul - Haha yes, I recently was rereading Game of Thrones and in the first few pages (Waymar's ONLY pages lol) I fell in love with the character all over again. What a better tribute than tossing him into the galaxy far, far away right? Also I'm down to throw Sycamore at any of them! He'd probably stand the best chance against your wee Jedi though. Or at least prolong the battle

Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson - Hey, a fight is a fight! Let's see what happens sometime.

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun - Battle which leads into teaching which ends in a pub crawl? Now THAT will be a story! I'm down for it!

Daxa Zuul Daxa Zuul Daxa Zuul Daxa Zuul - Haha yes, I recently was rereading Game of Thrones and in the first few pages (Waymar's ONLY pages lol) I fell in love with the character all over again. What a better tribute than tossing him into the galaxy far, far away right? Also I'm down to throw Sycamore at any of them! He'd probably stand the best chance against your wee Jedi though. Or at least prolong the battle

Just let me know whenever you’re ready.

Hello, Onith shares the learning about the galaxy thing, she's a bit out of place and still figuring things out. Perhaps the two of them could do some learning about the Force together (student-led study sort of thingy), perhaps even starts with a bit of scuffle between the two before they realize there is something more mutually threatening.

Sycamore Warrey Sycamore Warrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom