Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brawling in the Allyways

Jerrick found himself in such strange situtations, he was in an allyway coaxed in a fighting match where the winner got some unknown prize. The allyway was actually big for a allyway, but on Nar Shadda things always didn't make much common sense. Jerrick watched the to men in the circle of partipents and veiwers fight. A big burly man, and a agile alien, and rodian, were going back and forth. It was a fair fight. Both were able to get a upper hand. Jerrick felt he wasn't qualified to fight in this since he would probably kill any of these men with a single hit. How could he do that to guys who usually did this for fun and sport. But they did ask him to join. He couldn't figure how why he felt like he was being challenged without physically provoked.

Fighting the Rodian and another species called a Selkath, I stood there fighting both of them, not trying my best to take them down. Wearing simple clothes my red pendant swinging in the fight as I sent another punch to ram into the Selkath's face. Finally the man went down after I used the force slightly to increase my punch. I was tired of this match. The Rodian sent me a jump kick that I moved easily to the side and sent my arm out grabbing his throat. with my right I punched the creatures gut, once, twice, three times before I threw him to the ground. I was done and tired of how pathetic these people fought. Brushing some hair out of my face. I smiled.

A simple walk over to my gear on the ground gave way to a bookbag and a sword sheath. Everybody would just see me as an Ex-soldier who was moving on. But really I was a Master of the force, with a Sithsword that could inspire fear, a Saber that was my life, and in the bag, armor that told my entire story of my long forgotten Sith title, Confederacy title, and my Dark Jedi title. But I was digging up my old life of my Dark Jedi apprentice days and living on my own, no one worked under me, or above me. I was my own master. Digging inside the bag, I pulled out a waterbottle that was full of vitamin water. It cleared the slight amount of blood in my mouth and recharged me. Waiting for a next changeable person, rather than people who thought they could get lucky.

@[member="JerrickShado"]

Jerrick caught what the man did. With super relfexs, and with the froce, he knew what this man was. He grinned and walked into the circle. "Impressive. At first you fooled these guys." Jerrick took off his shirt revealing his scars, he flexed. And got in a fighting stance. "No hard feelings held? Just a good old fight. Whoever wins byes the other a drink. Deal?" @[member="Darren Shaw"]

Again with the doing whatever he wanted to do routine? Jerrick was going to risk injuring himself and Rolland wouldn't have it, at all. Making his way past the crowd the hulking six foot eight two hundred and eighty-five pound super soldier pushed through and looked at Jerrick, since he wore his armor the man couldn't give him the expression that he wanted due to the face mask. So instead he just said it "Shado CZ M1 001, what the hell are you doing?" Rolland wanted to slap his brother for his stupidity. For somebody who had the brain power of a genius @[member="JerrickShado"] was very dumb.

Looking over to his opponent the man's armor scanned his opponent seeing what exact caliber of fighter they would go against. Then his heart dropped the intel came back to him and it was not good, not good at all. The man was @[member="Darren Shaw"] a legendary force user. This was bad, very bad. "Jerrick, I hate you sometimes." the man readied himself to fight shifting into a more stable position. He would have to back him up, they were at their strongest that way, not that the master of the force would mind him joining in. Rolland was sure that he had fried bigger fish. They wre just two super soldier barely created and untested in battle against a force user of his strength

I smiled as the man saw the pieces of armor, Both of the men as tall as I. Around six foot eight to six foot nine. One dressed in armor that was clearly different from others, he told his friend, brother, or comrade that he hated him sometimes. I smiled as I knew he had figured me out. Closing the lid on the bottle I set it down next to my bag. Walking over and spoke to the man who had made the offer.

"No, No offence taken, I am honored to know that people can sometimes understand that people use the force."

I handed him my hand in a shake, intending for no jokes, or tricks, I was a man of Honor. During a fight, I might not be. But I knew how to be a diplomat. A smile in the front, and a knife in the back. I looked over to the armored man.

"Yes I am who you think, and I promise not to kill your friend here." Looking to the first man, "Just a simple fight to see who pays."

These men were not normal. Super soldiers? Test tube subjects? Ether way, I had fought far worse than this. Hell, taken on five sith at once, a few armies here or there, a heard of Rancor, and if you add in the test subject that came from a planet I conquered, standing a good 15 feet higher than I did. I could easily take them with what I had, but I opted for just using my fists and the force in a slight portion. Nothing fancy like my lightning powers, or insanity.

"You can might want to keep your armor on, but other than that, no weapons, no fancy powers, just fists and natural talents that we have. Deal?"

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"], @JerrickShado

Jerrick grinned a friendly stupid grin. "Deal!!" He shook the mans hand. "I don't who you are but I'm sure I'm about to lose." Jerrick was a honest guy for most parts. He didn't have his armor this time so ingury was sure to happen. But it was a test to see how well he healed. "Ready when you are buddy." He stood back in his fighting stand, his body slightly turned away from the man, his hands in front of him, palms open. Standard but a effective off/def position. "Y'all probably wanna back up." He said to the crowd. @[member="Darren Shaw"]

"When this is over I'm going to hurt you more than he will."Rolland sighed with frustration and charged @[member="Darren Shaw"] right off the bat, they needed to catch him by surprise if they had any hope of winning much less keeping a scrap of pride. On the inside of the Czar's helmet it lite up with feeds of information and possible next moves, the armor was designed to help keep Rolland one step ahead of his foe and he hoped it and prayed that it would come through for him this time. "Jerrick go high I got low!" he yelled to his fellow Czar, it was the first time Rolland had ever yelled at Jerrick.

For the first time Rolland fear for the safety of his friend, he needed to help keep him safe, @[member="JerrickShado"] was all he had. Moving as fast as he could Rolland rolled in front of Shaw attempting to sweep Darren's legs out from under him so Jerrick could gain enough momentum to struck downwards as he fell. Truly together Jerrick and Rolland were a force to be reckoned with. But to a master like shaw Rolland wasn't to sure about that

Jerrick charged to the side going at top speed that his legs would allow, in no time he was on the man and did a pounce strike with his fist hoping to keep his attention long enough for @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] to do some damage. Jerrick knew Rolland was mad. 'Good, anger makes you stronger' he thought to himself. He smirked in his pounce, for he had a idea, and the Czar would know what Jerrick was up tp as soon as he saw what he was up to..hopefully.

With the shake of my hand, The orange armored man rushed me quickly followed by the man who had challenged me. The things about force users, is they had a natural ability to sense when danger was around them, helping them anticipate just about every move. Before "Orange" had even called to split up going low and high, I had expected it. It was normal for twin fighters to go at different areas of the body at the same time. By jumping back away from "orange", kicking my knees to my chest just for a split second I would have avoided the attack.

With a pounce punch aimed towards my head, It was easily thought of. With all three of us being well over two meters, by using height and momentum to help with an attack was expected as well. I had even preformed a few of them myself when I had fought for the Confederacy. Blocking said attack would have been easy for me with the force, but I was going to play fair. Swinging my left arm in a full circle in front of my body, I smacked the man's punch away from me, and to hit the air at my side. and before I had even finished swiping the punch away I sent my right arm to come in for an upper cut at the man's jaw.

Quickly, not even knowing if I connected the hit to the man. my left arm shot out once more towards "orange" because he had armor, I had to protect my hand somewhat. As the balled fist flew towards him, a light blue aura formed around my fist creating a barrier only around my hand and forearm. If I were to break my hand, or injure it just right, it would do more to me, than just hurt like hell.

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"], @[member="JerrickShado"]

The man was fast, very fast. Rolland's reaction chip in his spinal cord alerted the man that the punch was coming moments too late, and for that to happen he had to either have god like speed and strength. The aura encased fist came at Rolland harder then a semi truck, slamming into his chest armor it sent the man tumbling backwards in quick rolling motion. "Seriously Zero One pick your fights better next time!" Winded and hit thankfully the augmented bone structure kept his organs from brushing or ribs from breaking. Getting up he shook his head from the hit and charged back at the dark Jedi master.

Running towards one of the ally walls near @[member="Darren Shaw"] the Czar jumped up using his rear leg he pushed off of the wall to gain momentum, the brick of the alleyway wall dented in from the weight and force behind the augmented super soldier. Now in flight Rolland balled his fist up coming at Darren's right side with a ferocious haymaker attempting to strike him in on the side of his head to end this conflict before it got too bad

Jerrick flew backwards, he felt blood fill his mouth. This man was a god it seemed. The punch make him see spotS. ""Scared Zero Two?" He got back up from his landing and smirked. He ran at @[member="Darren Shaw"] again this time with a fake. He threw his elbow at him then quickly hoping he'd be paying more attention to his elbow, he tossed a sweep kick at him, now it was up to @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] to get the hint that Jerrick was throwing himself at the force user for him to get in pop shots.

Since I had already punched the two fairly hard. "orange" ran at me again. this time, using the wall to jump and slam harder than what his friend could do. Swinging my head back it came to rush by my face. The wind broke over my nose as he was oh so close to hitting me. My left arm came up as he completely passed my right side, to catch his forearm. With my right I pushed him into "Challenger" as he was throwing an elbow. Forcing the two to hit eachother. only what made it better, was that "Challenger" tried to sweep me when he just tried to do it towards his comrade.

With out saying a word, I rushed towards them sending a left uppercut to "Challenger's" stomach followed by a right hook. Being in the Sith army, A Dark Jedi, Jedi, Templar Master, Sith Master, and then back to my roots as a Dark Jedi, I was one to know how to fight off one, or more men at once. Fighting these two was my normal Wednesday afternoon.

@[member="JerrickShado"], @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Jerrick just fell over coughing and trying to suck in air. "Is it safe to say ill be buying those drinks?" He weezed and got back up. Jerricks biggest strength was he kept coming back. This man would ethier have to kill him or knock some sense into him. "So? Any more bright ideas?" He asked @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

This just wasn't right, or natural even. It must of been Rolland's momentum but the man just threw over four hundred pounds of augmented super soldier and armor at @[member="JerrickShado"] flying through the air Rolland slammed into him at high speeds, luckily Jerrick had the same operation as Rolland and the hit wouldn't break any bones. The man was marvelous, he knew the attacks before Rolland could even throw them. He just hoped Jerrick would be ok, he wasn't wearing his armor leaving him more vulnerable to injury.

Tumbling to the side again Rolland hit the ground hard, even harder than last time. @[member="Darren Shaw"] certainly knew what he was doing. But thankfully now he was occupied on beating the crap out of Jerrick "I'm not scared Zero One, now I'm just pissed!" Gripping the dirt on the ground Rolland stood back up to help his brother in need. Moving forward the man shot at Darren with a round house kick trying to hit his head while he was occupied, following up with the strike Rolland gripped both of his fists together to come down with an axe handle to shaw, no doubt he would sense them coming and strike but he had to do something for Jerrick

"Challenger seemed to stay where he was, but "Orange" came once more. A round house kick was effective if an opponent didn't see the signs of movement in his foe. A bending of the non-dominate knee, and the swaying of the hands to balance the kick. With my left hand I caught the man's ankle. Still the man tried to come down with an Ax strike with both hands. However, I still had his leg. With both hands now gripped on his ankle, I shoved the leg up. Since his body was connected to it, he went with it. And with the speed of a blur I rushed forwards grabbing the man's chest as he was in the air and brought him back down to the ground.

The ground cracked as I slammed him. It looked as though I had just created a spiderweb of concrete, and stone with the man's body. Looking up in an instant, I zoomed over to "Challenger" as he was getting back up, and clothes-lined him. I stopped for a moment, and turned to face the two. "With how bad I'm treating you, I'll buy the second round."

@[member="JerrickShado"], @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

That hurt, like a lot. Being slammed to the earth was one thing but by being put there by a guy like @[member="Darren Shaw"] that hurt more than physically. That hurt the small amount of pride Rolland did have for what he was. Concrete shaking and cracking underneath him the plus four-hundred pound man hit the deck with a thud. The world span as Rolland adjusted force of the hit, his HUD lite up with damage reports and next moves. A small groan escaped his mouth as he stood back up, he wasnt going to be detoured by this he had to keep going.

"Shado, I think we are a bit out matched." The Czar rolled his shoulders and dusted his armor off, he needed to at least land a punch on the man before getting knocked into next week. Rolland ran towards Darren after he had attempted to close line Jerrick. Saying nothing he came from behind the attempting to grab him by the back and throw him into the ally wall.

These men really had dedicated themselves to taking me down. As I was turning and speaking the man had latched onto my shoulders. With him clinging onto my back I only smiled. he attempted to bash me in the wall. As he did, I grabbed onto his hands. And with the momentum of hitting the wall, I swung my back around. Gripping him to have both of us hit the wall. I didn't have armor on, so taking the hit to give another one would hurt me, but not as much as these men could dish out.

"A bit?" I asked "orange" as he said that they were outmatched. Still holding onto his hand I yanked them off of my shoulders and used my back, waste, leg and arm muscles, just about every muscle I had to flip the man over my head and to land on the ground once more. "I would say a little more."

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"], @[member="JerrickShado"]
(come on Jerrick, I'm beating Rolland up because you aren't there. ;) )

Okay, that was it. Rolland was calling it on that one. Standing up slowly the Czar's armor had sustained heavy damage, he was glad that he had decided to wear it finding out where exactly @[member="JerrickShado"] had went off to. "You owe me Zero One." stepping back the Czar couged and backed off he had lost this fight and was oddly ok with it. The man was @[member="Darren Shaw"] master of the force, Rolland couldn't match that. At least not yet not without becoming better in the ways of the force to build himself up into perfection.

Walking over to Jerrick he dusted himself off for the third time, he seemed to be doing that a lot during this "Fight" that he spent most of his time on his back. The paint scrapped from his armor it shined as he opened up a compartment with a few credit chips, enough to buy the group a few drinks. "I need an ice pack."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom