Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brawling in the Allyways

(Its all good man)
I smiled and nodded my head. Very apparent that I had won. Walking past the two men, I went over to my water bottle and took another drink. Putting my things up, I slung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed the sheath for my sword. Picking them up and walking over to the men. "You pay first round, and second round is on me, deal?" I placed a hand on "oranges" shoulder and spoke. "With the way that you fought, You could rival some of the people that I had fought. You just need to be faster." Saying it with a smile I mean't the truth. "Hell, both of you could."

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"], @[member="JerrickShado"]

Rolland took that compliment rather well, he would be faster if not for the armor. But he couldn't complain it had saved his life and he was thankful he had it. "Thank you Mr.Shaw, you are truly a great opponent." Rolland gave a small bow then out out a small spark on his armor. His mother was going to kill him for messing up her armor in a unsanctioned fight. But Rolland was enough of a man to stand up and get an ass chewing from an old woman.

"Mother is going to kill us Jerrick." Rolland wasn't really sure why he called doctor Krasnican mother but it felt right to him not having any other figure he could even remember. He had some family though, an augmented idiot for a brother and a mad scientist for a mother. Rolling his shoulders Rolland nodded at @[member="Darren Shaw"] and @[member="JerrickShado"] "That drink sounds nice, can we go now?"

Jerrick nodded at the two. Jerrick wasn't used to fighting force users. He had no training it. Shaw was the obvious better. "I know a place. T Dig's. Its a bit from here, but its worth the small venture." Jerrick was going back to a old hideout of his and Silent Hand. As the leader still he had pull with them maybe some of the olf gang would be there. Jerrick prushed himself off again and held his side, and grinned a stupid friendly grin. "So who is this Zero Two?" He asked and shrugged at the idea of being mouthed off by the doc. Jerrick realized...he didn't have a home anymore. He had left the Mandalorians. They didn't except who he was, or who he worked for at the time being. Oh well, he had Rolland.

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom