Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brando's Palace (Open to All)

Kiln

The Survivor
"Deal." There was nothing else to negotiate. It wasn't the creature's body that he wanted, only it's life.

[member="Brando the Hutt"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Cypher"] [member="Sugar"]

[member="Brando the Hutt"] [member="Kiln"] [member="Carden Lorps"]

Cypher dipped his head down. Smiling and grasping the bridge of his nose for Brando's lack of insight. He wanted to laugh at him, but that would be rude of his position as a guest. Even if he'd just threatened him. "Do you even know who I am Brando"? Cypher lifted his head back up and pointed at the Hutts lizard face. "I am the Underlord of Black Sun! Cypher himself. And unless you'd like your palace to be a hundred meter deep hole in the ground. I suggest you start showing me the respect I deserve, else threats can easily turn to action". The rooms air chilled considerably from his words. Maybe his six foot two stature only put him a little above the average height for a man, but he was a veritable titan in this galaxy on the scale of wielded power. "Now don't you think you owe me an apology. I very much like not being a wall hanger".

Brando the Hutt

B
Brando smirked. ''And I'm a hutt who's been in the business for longer than you've been walking on two feet. However, perhaps I was a little rash, I apologize. Please, relax and enjoy my slave girls and I'll...talk business with you in a few moments.'', he said before nodding at Kiln. ''Speak to my armory master and tell him I sent you to pick up some thermal detonators and a tracker for Sarlacc Hunting. Once you've killed the thing, leave the tracker on it's corpse and my men'll scavenge it later...''

[member="Cypher"]
[member="Kiln"]

Kiln

The Survivor
Kiln nods and looks at Cypher as he puts his hood on before going to find Brando's armory master. He looked at the carbonite trophies that lined the walls as he passed by. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to be in debt to the Hutts. But if he failed to kill the Sarlacc, it wasnt like he would be around to be made an example of.

Kiln glances out of the corner of his hood at a strange alien in a snazzy suit that had been watching his dealings with the Hutt. He stares at him for a moment and then walks off to collect his detonators.

[member="Brando the Hutt"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Cypher"] [member="Sugar"]

Sugar

Let's Have a Little Fun
[member="Kiln"]

He continued assaying the tense crowd. The kid had talked the Hutt into a decent pitch--but why? What would a kid want with, of all things, a Sarlacc? I mean, Krayt Dragon parts were important for a lot of rituals, but who would fight with a Sarlacc. Crazy kid. He watched as the mystery man gave him a look. A pretty stern one. This guy had something to prove, that was for sure. Still, he didn't want to between the guy and whatever he was up to. He knew that much.

[member="Cypher"] @brando

He looked on as the current under-lord of the Black Suns confront Brando, and he deflected it gracefully. Looked like this hooded mystery man was trying to put the squeeze on "Big B"--which was reason to be concerned. If this escalated he might have to scoot the band out. Sugar walked up to Cypher. "Now now, you gotta be careful with that, man. Marching around arm guards, makes the partiers nervous. And Big B's trying to throw a nice social event. So, how about you keep the jabs subtle, and we keep my band from dodging blaster fire, if ya can dig it, slayer? I don't want to cut and run just because you two can't throw back a few drinks in sociable settings. If this goes to blows, then hell, let's make it a cage match. Nobody gets wasted, and your beef gets settled on a simple bet," he offered to the two crime-bosses, both f whom could kill his band with a snap of their fingers. He was harder quarry, but replacing the band would be a pain.

Brando the Hutt

B
''Indeed! My parties are to be enjoyed! Not to become a source of anger or hostility! Please, relax and enjoy yourself! We can discuss this another time...'', the Hutt said with a grin. He waved his hand to Sugar. ''Play that Cantina song I like again! It's quite catchy.''

[member="Sugar"]
[member="Cypher"]

Luminous had been sitting at a table nearby, watching the precessions. She almost scoffed at the arrogance of [member=Cypher], marching in with his cheery band of hired goons and thugs. She glanced from him to [member="Brando the Hutt"], then to [member=Sugar]. She couldn't help but admire the creature. She stood onto her two feet, striding towards the Hutt crime lord. She was here because she wanted information. Starting here was as best a bet as any. A solitary chest plate and helmet protected her from any form of danger, whilst a skin suit was adorned underneath. She moved her wandering hidden gaze to [member="Carden Lorps"], noting he had placed his hand on his blaster at the introduction of the Underlord. She would brush past [member=Kiln], her attention concerned only for what was before her. As she continued ahead of Cypher, she would echo his words, "Threats can easily turn to action." Luminous then craned her neck to look at him, "So bite your tongue. You're in Mando'ade territory." She was a bounty hunter of the Outer Rim Territories, but rarely dealt with the Black Sun. She knew their important in the criminal underworld, but when it came to big-mouth hotshots like him. She just couldn't help herself. She stepped forward, acknowledging the Hutt. "The powerful Brando the Hutt. I have come seeking your aid in an endeavour of mine." She would toss five one-thousand credits towards Carden, intended for him to hand over to Brando. Luminous raised her transceiver, replaying a holonet message.

Know how to use a gun? Want some credits, Word is someone somewhere has promised payment to any and all willing to fight the OP by joining up with CIS forces. That is right all you need to do is insure that you are an approved ally for any invasion you might want to join.. Attacking the Omega Protectorate on their own soil earns you even more credits. That is right, whether you want to bomb them or kill their leader, you provide proof and you will be paid. (( - Link ))
"You show me where to start in finding who uploaded this message. I'll give you one-hundred-thousands credits as part of the reward, when I receive it. You tell me who it is, I'll split the check, fifty-fity. That's two-fifty grand, Brando."

Brando the Hutt

B
The Hutt pondered briefly. ''I can't say who put up that bounty, it's out of my region of space, although.....it's obviously someone wealthy in the Confederacy, someone with a lot of credits to spend on such bounties. I'd try talking to the higher-up's in the CIS, heck, just do what the contract says and they might contact you! Sorry I can't be of any other help, although I do have a weapons dealer you can talk to if your lookin' for more firepower?''

[member="Luminous"]

"I plan on placing a watermelon sized hole through their chest once I find them," she told Brando. This was not the bounty she was chasing after, rather, there was a bounty on the person who had placed this message across the Holonet. The whole cloak-and-dagger business was not something she favoured, but understood it was essential for some nations. Once she found this person, then she would be getting the big bucks. Perhaps her notoriety may even grown some. Which means more jobs. She looked the Hutt up and down, disgusted at it's physical appearance, but praised the genius of their species. She turned to retreat further into the palace, finding herself in search of the nearest spaceport.

[member="Brando the Hutt"]

Sugar

Let's Have a Little Fun

He nodded to Brando and grinned widely. "You heard the massive man, boys! Play it again, with style!" he waved encouragingly to the band and grinned, watching as a tall, lethal woman with pale skin and a grim mood to match talked with the Hutt and made her play. He didn't give her the answer she wanted, mistakign her intent, and she xpelained it better before running off. He smirked. Chasing her down would be fun.

[member="Luminous"]

He smiled as she left, disappearing in a poof of smoke, stalking her slowly as a haze cloud until he reappeared beneath a dim light ahead of her--smiling and twirling a silver fob chain. "Tell me, little miss wild and dangerous," he began calmly. "Why do you want the head of some unknown military up-and-comer so bad? If it's business, then it's good business. If it's personal, well...that might be a more interesting story for me...." he said, a growl to his voice. The smoke demon turned trickster turned band promoter wanted to see the slaughter in her eyes--there was energy in it, that was for sure.

X30-20G

"When life gives you lemons, you sell them to the
X30 hates most hutts but the fact he wasnt targeted the second he entered the planets atmostsphere meant they werent gonna try and blow him up shoot him or any other things a hutt would do as he walked in walking in he found a few strange people and a hutt he decided that he wouldnt steal from this hutt he walked into the cantina and relaxed until he realized the man gaurding the hutt had mandelorian armor he dosnt have a good history with mandos and a mando was standing there then he decided to have a little chat with the mandelorian near the hutt he was hoping the hutt wouldnt yell gaurds like most hutts do when they see X30 so he walked to the mando and said are you then he looked around and 2 hooded figures he walked over to Brando and asked "Is anyone here a bounty hunter because I may be in danger I am wanted in alot of places so are any of them bounty hunters?"
Brando the Hutt

Kiln

The Survivor
After collecting his detonators and the tracker, Kiln walks back into the main hall. He walks back over to the throne and stands before the [member="Brando the Hutt"] again. "Thank you Brando. When the creature is dead, you will be the first to know." He says before turning to leave. As he turns around he sees [member="Carden Lorps"] and takes special notice of his armor, staring at it for a moment before walking away.

[member="X30-20G"] [member="Cypher"]

Kallagrim strode into the palace, flanked by six of his most elite and best Kiffar Guardians, all of them wearing the traditional Guardian uniform: thick black body armor over a black combat/flight suit, with a red skirt and large combat boots. Kallagrim himself was wearing a similar outfit, except that his skirt was yellow, not red. His high power blaster pistol was strapped to his upper thigh, next to his lightwhip. On his back was his giant double handed vibro-axe. All of his men had similar pistols and lightwhips, but they had electrostaffs where he had a vibro-axe. He walked up to the throne of the Hutt."my name is Shief Kallagrim of the Guardians of Kiffar, and I humbly request that you speak with me in private, Your Excellency." he said to the massive slug-like creature before him, nodding at the bounty hunter, the strange alien in the suit and a prideful looking man surrounded by thugs who were wearing the armor of the Black Sun who seemed to be talking to the Hutt.

Carden watched every moving thing when the Green hooded man stare at him, before he left. Before the man left Carden heard a man say that he needed a bounty hunter, if Carden wasn't working with the Hutt he would be up and ready the more credits the merrier. There were way too many people standing before the Hutt, Carden couldn't comprehend it all. He took a step closer to the hut just in case things got bad. Then Carden looked at the man who had entered with six men. Carden didn't like the look of him, requesting a audience with Brando with that firepower around him, no. Carden, then turned his attention back to the man who asked for a bounty hunter. "Why do you ask?" Carden asked the man loud enough for him to hear, he didn't want to leave his place by the Hutt.

[member="Kallagrim"]
[member="Kiln"]
[member="X30-20G"]

Kallagrim saw the man next to the Hutt look at him suspiciously and figured that he didn't trust him. "If it makes you feel better my men will stay right outside, and I will go in alone.'' He said to the bounty hunter, obviously one of Brando's bounty hunters. If things got bad he could always call in the rest of his men who were waiting at the ship. But most importantly he needed to talk to the Hutt. Alone.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Brando the Hutt

B
The Hutt beckoned Kallagrim. ''We will speak in my private booth...'', he said quietly, his throne sliding backwards into a more private room where they could speak. Brando tilted his head at Kallagrim. ''What business can I do with you, my friend?''

[member="Kallagrim"]

Kallagrim followed the Hutt as he slid backwards into his private area. "My name is Kalagrim Bloodaxe, and I am the leader of a new mercenary group, the True Wrath of Kiffu. We are looking to put ourselves on the Galactic radar. We have a plan, but it includes an army of assassin droids. I have the credits." He said, pulling bank account access chip from his sleeve."IF you have the droids." I can also inform you of what we intend to do and let you share in the profits, if we can get the droids as a gift, a sort of sign that we can trust each other." He said, slipping the credit chip back up his sleeve.

X30-20G

"When life gives you lemons, you sell them to the
The had left so X30 decided to go outside there were some witnesses of a few of its smuggling trips he needed them dead he decided to turn to look for a bounty hunter outside loads of them at the spaceport so the droid went to the spaceport to find his Hunter

Toxarien walked in to the palace, scanning the area for the Hutt. He was here for a reason, and neede to talk to the Hutt. Seeing a crime lord surrounded by a group of thugs, a group of well armed Kiffar Guardians, and a bounty hunter clustered around the area around the Hutts throne, he decided to back off to the back of the room until the Hutt reappeared. He had a black robe pulled about him, consealing his lightsabers and his face.

[member="X30-20G"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Cypher"]

Luminous turned towards the suddenly appearing [member=Sugar], he spoke "Tell me, little miss wild and dangerous," he began calmly. "Why do you want the head of some unknown military up-and-comer so bad? If it's business, then it's good business. If it's personal, well...that might be a more interesting story for me...." he said, a growl to his voice. She placed a single gloved hand to her hip, leaning on her right leg more-so than her left. She regarded him from within her helmet. She was wary of him, but had seen enough as a bounty hunter in the Outer Territories to not be afraid. "Business. Five-hundred grand for the intel I want. Can't say who's buyin' though," she spoke in an unconventional tone, waving her left hand and bobbing her head as she conversed with him. She saw the figure of [member="X30-20G"] from the corner of her eye, craning her neck to glance at him. The droid was walking in the direction of the space port, a curious being indeed. She turned back to Sugar, "You offerin' some help or wastin' my time, hun?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom