Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brando's Palace (Open to All)

Brando the Hutt

B
Faathras-Palace.jpg

It was a regular day within Brando the Hutt's palace on Cathar. His main hall was packed with business associates, party-goers and many of his exotic Cathar, Togruta and Twi'lek slave dancers, a well known vice of his. The sound of music, laughter and seedy conversation filled the halls of the palace. Brando relaxed on his large sofa like throne, stroking the shoulder of one of his dancing girls while he smoked a large cigar, a large smile on his face. He spoke in a joyous tone. ''Friends, associates, strangers, enjoy yourselves and remember the generosity of I, the glorious Brando the Hutt! Food, drink and women are all available for your pleasure courtesy of me!''. He liked to show off his vast wealth at his parties, which happened every day 24/7. The atmosphere kept him entertained, and he always met new faces to do business with or seeking favours from him. Who would show up to visit today, he wondered with curiosity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FeIDJ5GuCA

Kiln

The Survivor
Kiln walks into the main hall of Brando's palace with his dirty green hood covering his face, and his shield hanging over his shoulder. He slowly scans the area, observing the people and the dancers, and listening to the music. It all felt very unfamiliar to him, and he clearly didn't belong there. But rumor had it that these "Hutts" could get you things. Things like illegal weaponry.

As he walked through the hall as inconspicuously as possible, he spotted the Hutt sitting in his throne. Kiln had never seen one of these creatures before, and wasn't sure what to expect. So he takes a seat nearby and watches him from the crowd for a while.

[member="Brando the Hutt"]

Brando the Hutt

B
Brando took note of the newcomer as he relaxed in his throne, one of his slaves, a beautiful lethan twi'lek garbed in a rather revealing outfit would arrive with a plate of grapes to feed to him. He opened his mouth wide, as the twi'lek dropped a grape in his mouth. He swollowed it and chuckled, slapping her on the booty before telling her take care of the guests. Brando slithered off his throne towards Kiln, nodding his head politely at him when he eventually arrived by his table. ''Havn't seen you around here before, stranger. What can I do for you, hmm?'' he asked inquisitively.

[member="Kiln"]

Kiln

The Survivor
For a moment, Kiln stayed silent with his head down, looking out of the corner of his hood at some of Brando's thugs watching them from another table. "There's something I've been looking for." He said, looking up at the Hutt. "I heard you could get them..."

Carden sat at a table, his job was to watch the Hutt and make sure that nothing bad happened to him, payment was always good to Carden, no matter what the job was, the Hutts paid decently. The party was great, watching the slave dancing made Carden joyful. A cloaked figure walked past the crowds, and took a seat. The Hutt slithered to the cloaked man they were out of earshot, and Carden was a bit concerned for the Hutt. He stood up from his seat and walked to the Hutt, he th he n stood quietly by Brando, and waited.

[member="Kiln"]

Cypher always liked to make appearances to those large and in charge in the Criminal World. Brando the Hutt was one of such fellows. He'd been at the game far longer than even Cypher had been alive to put some perspective to it. Though the Suns had only been around for a few blinks of an eye they were the successors of the Hutt Cartel. Brando was by their position affiliated, to what extent he knew not though.

A retinue of armed soldiers strode behind the Underlord. All the mercs and guards in Brando's employ would certainly be on edge today. The crowd was breakin before them like a wave against a ships prow. Straight to the throne of the Hutt. A shame this place wasn't smaller, cause it was taking forever to push through the unwashed masses. Sch was the extravagance of Hutts though. Go big or go home.

Brando the Hutt

B
The Hutt smiled widely at the mention of business. ''Looking to acquire something, I take it? What canI sell to you today then, my friend? Weaponry? Exotic goods? Nothing is beyond me. Just tell me what your looking for and I'll have it brought here immediately for sale.''

[member="Kiln"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Cypher"]

Kiln

The Survivor
"... Unfortunately I don't have anything to trade with at the moment... But I was hoping we could make a deal." He said, taking out a piece of paper and sliding it across the table toward Brando. It was a piece a paper that was torn out of something, describing the mechanics and military usage of Class A Thermal Detonators. "I'll need as many of them as you can get."

Kiln looks out of the side of his hood at one of the thugs that had gotten up from the table and walked over.

[member="Brando the Hutt"] [member="Carden Lorps"]

Brando the Hutt

B
''I only make a deal when I see the credits, friend. My apologies but I can't help you.'', he said, before slithering back to his throne where he relaxed once more. Several of his twi'lek dancers gathered around him to give the large hutt a massage he usually had daily.

[member="Kiln"]
[member="Cypher"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden watched as they spoke, the man not being able to pay for the thermal detonators, was sad. When the Hutt slithered back to his throne, Carden didn't follow he stayed where he was. Then decided to step a little closer to the cloaked man. "Now, why would you come to do business with no credits to pay for it?" Carden asked softly, but it was enough for the man to hear.

[member="Kiln"]

Kiln

The Survivor
Kiln watched as the Hutt slivered away and then turns to the bodyguard. "Because I could get the credits... I would just need the detonators to do it..." He says looking back at Brando as he stands up from the table and walks over towards the throne. He wasn't going to give up that easily.

He needs thermal detonators? To make credits, haha he seemed like a all and all good criminal. Wonder what he's thinking of doing with them. Carden thought, the man then got up from his seat and started to walk to the Hutt, Carden followed just in case. Things could get out of hand. Carden didn't want to jeopardize his payment.

[member="Kiln"]
[member="Cypher"]

Kiln

The Survivor
Kiln lowers his hood as he approaches the Hutt's throne. "I have an offer for you, if your willing to hear it." He said, narrowing his eyes. "I'm... Hunting. Very big game. Very rare."

Having passed the sea of party goers, Cypher and crew of bullet takers were in front of the always fat Hutts. No word of a lie he disdained being in their company. For their horrible manners and personal hygiene and that they're always plotting behind his back. "Why is it so many criminal organizations in the galaxy are led by Hutts? Of the countless races I can always make a safe bet on the chance. Is it that they lack the stones, or just lust and greed are lacking"? These questions were closed to answers. Cypher did not intend to have Brando play guess twenty questions. The fact of the matter and the reason he was here was to talk to the Hutt about his position and future in the galaxy. "Let me ask you this in as friendly a manner as I can Brando. I make no threats. But, how long have you ran this organization here for"? The light did well to cast a total shadow over his face. It made him quite intimidating, and as his reputation should have preceded him, it was just icing on the cake.

Sugar

Let's Have a Little Fun
If there was anything to be expected at a party like this, it was a strange alien in a snazzy suit. this particular one was a musician, having pitched in with the band earlier and helping them set up. After all it was his band playing tonight at the Hutt's liesure. Hell, two of the dancers on stage were his companion as well, part of his merry band. He had been sitting around, enjoying drinks and watching the proceedings to see what was up--criminals didn't mind making deals with a demon, even a real one like him, from time to time.

Still he watched as the young man tried to make his ploy. He was desperate to get some bombs from Brando. If he couldn't put the money up front, it'd take some convincing. Still if he couldn't get the big green guy to play his game, maybe Sugar could negotiate a deal with him. A sack of grenades...but what would the hot-headed boy offer in exchange for them.

He smiled, waiting to see how this would play out. He could have some fun with this tonight.

[member="Cypher"] [member="Kiln"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Brando the Hutt"]

Brando the Hutt

B
The Hutt peered at Cypher, tilting his head. ''Around 450 years, my friend. I have seen the rise and fall of hundreds of petty empires and nations, yet I have endured.'', he said with a proud grin. ''You'd be unwise to make a threat in my own palace, you might end up as one of my wall decorations.'', he said, pointing at a long line of his enemies frozen in carbonite on one of the walls, with a deep laugh. The crowd laughed aswell. Brando then turned his attention to Kiln. ''What kind of game, I'm curious?''

[member="Kiln"]
[member="Sugar"]
[member="Cypher"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Kiln

The Survivor
Kiln looked at [member="Cypher"] wondering if he had come to the wrong place at the wrong time, but it was too late to turn back now. He puts his hand on the strap hanging the shield over his shoulder and turns back to Brando. "... The valuable kind... A Sarlacc... Just one tooth can be worth a small fortune on its own. Imagine how much you could get for the whole body. Nevermind whatever treasures that may have found their way into the beast's stomach over the past thousand years."

[member="Brando the Hutt"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Sugar"]

Brando the Hutt

B
The Hutt blinked. He'd heard about the value of Sarlacc parts. ''Perhaps...we could make a deal then? I want fifty percent of your takings if I provide the explosives you require. A fair deal for my trust, no?'', he said with a grin.

[member="Kiln"]

When Cypher appeare Carden imidetly put his hand to his blaster, he didn't like the feeling that the man gave off. Carden got a bit tense at the thought of the man killing the Hutt in his own palace, which was highly unlikely. As for the other man, a Sarlacc, thats big credits. Carden felt his blaster finger itching, but he wasn't about to pull his blaster untill something goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom