Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new post, ancient likes

@[member="Ignasius Van-Derveld"]

When the crash happened in November we lost all the posts for several months. However the ‘Likes’ remain attached to those post numbers.

We’re still catching up to where we were with individual post numbers (though it won’t be long) so you’re getting ghost likes.

They don’t mean anything, or add to your total, though they can create amusing situations where you’ve apparently liked your own post.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
I think the post this guy is talking about got the likes from my my 'IDDQD & U' guide, for the record. Jorus and I were talking awhile ago about the fact that someone would eventually post somewhere randomly and get 25+ likes from that thing.

Ignasius Van-Derveld

I'm the mother flippin'
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]
I am...honoured?
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
Thanks for the explanation. I am sure that the explanation has already been given elsewhere. Thank you for being willing to explain it again to me. :)
@[member="Circe Savan"]
Ouch? :p

Ignasius Van-Derveld

I'm the mother flippin'
5c93cbee83c089d77c3131954a133961bd31de80abbeb4807efcc9c35dd0a2b1.jpg

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

The Traveling Wanderer

T
I nearly cried to death when you said you liked the Master's and Rani's Tardis more than mine :'( @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom