Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing Buddy, Fisting Friend, Punching Pal

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
Greetings everyone! I'm wanting to progress Raachwaroo's story a little bit and I was wondering if anyone who was good at unarmed combat could come teach him how to fight. He has a little Astromech to translate his Shyriiwook dialect. Though force users could jump over that instantly.

I look forward to it guys! I'm not looking for a bunch of masters but I could easily learn from a handful if this gets more attention then I'm expecting.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
totally went to a bad place at fisting friend

but if you want to go boxing, this puncing matukai will go for it and show off her mando shockwave fists for knocking down buildings

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
[member="Saki"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] you ladies and your dirty thoughts

[member="Saki"] [member="Sheva Visari"] Sounds good ladies, just as long as no white knights assault me for hitting a lady haha. Jokes aside yeah I'm game, drinks for all and throw down galore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom